• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The first video game to make you cry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Never did. I'm too MARNLY! >:D

Not that I haven't found some scenes in video games emotionally provoking like the ones in KH and FF7:CC that others have mentioned, I'm just not a crier.

Naught

Never did. I'm too MARNLY! >:D

Not that I haven't found some scenes in video games emotionally provoking like the ones in KH and FF7:CC that others have mentioned, I'm just not a crier.

Fair. I'll cry whenever the tears start welling up. But I never weep.

Orphan Rampage. I accidentally triggered the bad ending where the Orphans live at the end. Sure you could go back and do the good ending but it's just not the same!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
A video game never made me cry; I'm manly like that...lol

In all seriousness though, MGS3's ending did leave a sore feeling in the pit of my throat.

Naught

A video game never made me cry; I'm manly like that...lol

In all seriousness though, MGS3's ending did leave a sore feeling in the pit of my throat.

The MGS4 ending was quite heart wrenching, as they're punching each other.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Persona 3 was pretty sad. Not sure if I cried, but that would be the closest I've come to crying with a video game.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Okay, I admit it.

I did get teary during Xion's death, but that was really only because of the music.

Naught

Persona 3 was pretty sad. Not sure if I cried, but that would be the closest I've come to crying with a video game.

P3 is a wonderful game. Took away 102 hours or my life but I don't regret it one bit. I don't recall it ever making me want to cry though.

Okay, I admit it.

I did get teary during Xion's death, but that was really only because of the music.

It's all part of the magic my friend, it all adds up giving a scene like that such an emotional response. Loved it.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
P3 is a wonderful game. Took away 102 hours or my life but I don't regret it one bit. I don't recall it ever making me want to cry though.

Um hello when Ken confronts Shinjiro and the bit after that /nospoilers. ;A;

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Definitely KH2. D: I was a saaaaaaap. I don't remember all of what made me cry, but... umm... I know the part with Riku (sora are you serious), when Pooh remembered Sora, possibly when Roxas' story ended, and when the game was over. The song started up and I burst into tears like a pathetic whimp. :c

KH might've made me cry, but blargh, I don't remember. If it did, though, it was when Sora lost his heart. SORAAAAAAA ;~;

Naught

Um hello when Ken confronts Shinjiro and the bit after that /nospoilers. ;A;

Hi. Still, I wasn't that emotionally attached. Brilliant game, don't get me wrong.

The whole Xion dying in Days, and that scene where Axel picks up the winners stick, and the scene where they're on the clocktower and Xion fades from the cutscenes. Pretty much the ending to Days.

It's the first and only DS game to ever make me cry. I think I'm just a sap for KH... Maybe.

Definitely KH2. D: I was a saaaaaaap. I don't remember all of what made me cry, but... umm... I know the part with Riku (sora are you serious), when Pooh remembered Sora, possibly when Roxas' story ended, and when the game was over. The song started up and I burst into tears like a pathetic whimp. :c

KH might've made me cry, but blargh, I don't remember. If it did, though, it was when Sora lost his heart. SORAAAAAAA ;~;

Hehe, the music in that game give me goosebumps. Makes me smile.
Oh I completely forgot about that. I remember the first time seeing that, I was speechless. I was young too..
You should play it again.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
all of dem vidya game titles got nothing on dat clannad after story

Only games I remember were the endings of MGS3 and KH1 when I first played them. That's about it.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
The hero ending to inFamous 2 had my eyes a littler watery.

Thinking about the connectivity for all the KH games and their emphasis on friendship makes me tear up a little too...a little...

Ace.

Banned
Only video game I've cried over was the ending of KH 1.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Final Fantasy X when Yuna didn't want Tidus to leave, that brought a tear to my eye, just one tear though. Let's see sadly FF13 made me a little sad when Jihl died. It would of been cool to battle her.

or this was the saddest scene from FF13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvSWDElwRQA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back