• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Forgotten Warrior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Glad to see another chappie. However not very satisfied with the length, too short! (Just kidding, I was venting my frustations to post a 3k 1 chapter cause of the ridiculous rules)

lol. that was one of my longest yet. thanks man.

Nelo, that was.. incredible. So saddening, well put, and vivid.

:cry: Master Tenkai reminds me of a dream I had a few years ago...

Lovely...

another dream? damn, why does some of my story make you remember dreams? hope it wasnt too upsetting. sorry.

Mostly everyone else has already pointed out the main ideas that I had, but otherwise this was another great chapter.

thanks haku my friend, appreciate it.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
thanks LS. was waiting for your comment. ^^

hey whoa. damn i did it again didnt i mar..hm...not cool. gomen.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ye course, my long time reader, your not on a lot too...so its nice to see ya replying when you can.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
thanks matt, jordan, glad you like it man. lol thanks.

i havent started the next chap yet. had a lot of assignments to do. but next week is a week holiday. gonna do some then.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
heheh ^^; will do mar. but im still waiting a looong time now for your updates.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
thanks guys, ive been soo busy with stuff. still busy now to be honest but i finally feel like writing again. i thought id lost the spirit for this, was going to give up too. then i thought i couldnt do that to my first and only stroy ive ever written. so ive started working on it again. jsut copule of more days guys, thanks.

Haku

<3
Lol yeah you've missed out on ALOT FK, but I'm sure that you'll be able to catch up in no time xD.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Mar: yep i found it again. and awesome so did you. cant wait to see some more of that story your doing.

Kar: hehe, ye i know kar, its no problem. you try and catch up when you can, would love it if you do. as haku said, im sure you'll be able to in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back