• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The fourth keyblade therory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

Looks alone mean crap. Sora and Terra look alike yet....

Or maybe I should say, the first pic of Terra's face looked like what Sora would look like if he was older.

well it seems by what was said in the trailers that mx was a person of light and now he is going toward darkness a.k.a dusk. so his keyblade would represent this thus making the keyblade way to dusk.

Box_ghost

No, there shouldn't, but there should. It is a constant theory proving and disproving itself; therefore is illogical to speculate upon.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Well, theres actually....

Mickey
Sora
Terra
Aqua
Ven
Riku
Roxas
Xion(?)
MX
DS

Those are how many keyblade masters there actually are.

So,

Mickey=keyblade of Darkness
Riku=Keyblade of Twilight
Sora=keyblade of Light

I dont think there would be any more keyblades of the realms, considering i think these are the only three realms. If there were to be a 4th, there would have to be a new realm. And Dawn and Dusk are pretty much Twilight in a sense.

Awards
Well, theres actually....

Mickey
Sora
Terra
Aqua
Ven
Riku
Roxas
Xion(?)
MX
DS

Those are how many keyblade masters there actually are.

You forgot Pooh. Everyone does though, so don't take it to heart.
And Xion is a KB wielder. Remove that (?).

roxas_strife2

I'm not sure if this was previously posted on here. I got tired of reading a lot of the posts on my way to the last page because they sounded stupid.

Dawn and Dusk are symbolic. It's not that they are twilight. It's that dawn leads to the daytime(light), and dusk leads to nighttime(dark). Nothingness is more of a plain of existance than twilight itself. From what I can tell light, dark, and twilight are all just the energy people's hearts have that the first games Ansem reports were talking about. They are just given an attribute by the personality of that person. This is just speculation mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back