• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The fourth keyblade therory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2destiny

First lets recap
Sora's keyblade is the key of light Google Image Search
imgres

Mickey's keyblade is the key of darkness (bear with me here its the best pic i could find) Google Image Result for http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/876/mickeylg8dp.th.jpg
imgres

those two are very similar but different color basicly.
and Riku's keyblade is the key of darkness into light
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/3/3d/180px-Way_to_Dawn_(Riku's_Keyblade).jpg

Sora's keyblade represents light and Mickey's Keyblade represents darkness. Though they are diffrent but they are very similar to each other. Riku's keyblade (the road to dawn) repersents dawn. Then that would mean that the last keyblade should represent the key of light into darkness.They would look nearly identical to eachother but a different color or maybe a different layout but similar to each other. My guess of the name of the fourth keyblade would be "the road to dusk"

Basicly this
Light-Dark
Dawn-Dusk
Four of each opposite.
if they don't have the opposite then neither should balance right.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
As many times as i say this, it never gets old:
Sora's keyblade represents light and Mickey's Keyblade represents darkness. Though they are diffrent but they are very similar to each other. Riku's keyblade (the road to dawn) repersents dawn. Then that would mean that the last keyblade should represent the key of light into darkness.They would look nearly identical to eachother but a different color or maybe a different layout but similar to each other. My guess of the name of the fourth keyblade would be "the road to dusk"

Basicly this
Light-Dark
Dawn-Dusk
Four of each opposite.
if they don't have the opposite then neither should balance right.

NO: okay.... fifty thousandth time i've done this.
Ansem Report 12 - This report is given to you after the defeat of Sephiroth.

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And,
The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?
As you can see, dawn-dusk doesn't exist: they are all twilit and thereby imbetween. Kingdom hearts doesn't follow the yin-yang logic we all thought it did, it follows more of a "crossroads" in a way:many forces walking different, converging roads. In other word: the way people get to the destination is different, but the goal,the destination itself, is universally the same.

What i really want to know is WTF present means: is it as in the world you are currently in? Or a world of time? Or what? WTF does present mean?

S

sst

im thinkin , it may not be true, but, there's goin to be 5 keyblade master

sora=light
keyblade mickey= dark keyblade
riku=dawn keyblade
?=twilight keyblade
? =dusk keyblade

i think the light keyblade , that sora has, will choose a new master when that person is ready
and sora may get a twilight keyblade since he has a nobody and heartless and between light and dark

the one who controll dusk is the one who was before on the light side but turn against evry1 and join the heartless side and the new dark keyblade master side just to be safe, but have some light in him and help them out at one point

the dark keyblade will choose a new master who used to been friends 1 who ctrl the light keyblade, then turns evil to get power and revenge

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Close this thread.
Why the hell would you bring back a thread from over a year ago?

There is well over 5 keyblade masters.

Well over five wielders.
We can't assume their masterhood yet.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Dusk and dawn are both twilight. You seem to have ignored pwn3d's post, he explained that, and if you really want to be certain, look up the definition. And ASYGB is right, there as many keyblades as there are qualified hearts.

Also, why'd you bump this?

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Close this thread.
Why the hell would you bring back a thread from over a year ago?

Well over five wielders.
We can't assume their masterhood yet.

Considering the mass amounts of keyblades in the desert, it's safe to assume that there was more than just VAT's Master, Xenahort, Micky, and Sora.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Isn't the list:

Light
Dark
Twilight
Nothingness?

Also HadesDragon is correct, they have the same meaning.

Gabo

A keyblade of nothing.... who'd get that?

Noone.
Obviously.

i think mx's keyblade is called way to dusk.
Shut up.

Considering the mass amounts of keyblades in the desert, it's safe to assume that there was more than just VAT's Master, Xenahort, Micky, and Sora.
If keychains are proof of masterhood, then apparently not.
And we don't even know if there was a wielder for each keyblade.

Am I the only one perturbed by the date on this thread?

Master Riku 789

come on mx was obviously light and now he's going into darkness, so obviously his keyblade is way to dusk, and don't tell me to shut up.

KingdomSealer

come on mx was obviously light and now he's going into darkness, so obviously his keyblade is way to dusk, and don't tell me to shut up.

Um you don't really have proof of that. We don't know if he was light and now is falling into darkness. So that doesn't make his Keyblade Way to Dusk.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Nothingness is Twilight I believe.

You're probably right, I question its existance since AtW was sent there, but nothingness and twilight could be the same thing.

But if they are, that wouldn't explain TWtD keyblade, made of both light and dark= twilight. So wouldn't there be a realm of nothingness than?

Anagram

Banned
You're probably right, I question its existance since AtW was sent there, but nothingness and twilight could be the same thing.

But if they are, that wouldn't explain TWtD keyblade, made of both light and dark= twilight. So wouldn't there be a realm of nothingness than?

I guess that would a yes and no...

A

Audo

Riku's Keyblade is actually a Light Realm Keyblade.
There are only two realms that Keyblades are from Light, or Dark.
There is more than one Keyblade per realm, there are as many Keyblades as people with qualified hearts.

Box_ghost

There is well over 5 keyblade masters.

No, there are no Keyblade masters. There are only "Heroes of Light" and Mickey.

Even then, it still only amounts to 3.5.

[The .5 is Kairi because it has yet to be seen whether she can wield a Keyblade on her own or not.]

There, that's been answered.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Am I the only one perturbed by the date on this thread?

Oh crap, I just noticed.

What the hell compelled the person to bump this thread? And where did he find it...?

[The .5 is Kairi because it has yet to be seen whether she can wield a Keyblade on her own or not.]

So when Nomura mentioned the "Master" of VAT and "Master" Xenahort, he was meaning...?

Gabo

Shut up.

Which makes VAT, DS, MX, and the 14th what? Nothing?
I know there is some speculation on the validity of their keyblades, but they still wield.

And Sora has been referred to as a master, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back