• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The fourth keyblade therory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_ghost

So when Nomura mentioned the "Master" of VAT and "Master" Xenahort, he was meaning...?

Aside from them. Those are the only masters confirmed to date.

VAT, DS, and the 14th

VAT and DS are in training.
14th has yet to be qualified because we don't know if her Keyblade is real or not.

I know there is some speculation on the validity of their keyblades, but they still wield.

That's only 14, everyone ASSUMES that VAT's Keyblades are fake.

And Sora has been referred to as a master, I believe.

Nope, Nomura spcifically called SRM "Heroes of Light"

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Aside from them. Those are the only masters confirmed to date.

Ok, notice how there's thousands of keyblades in the desert? It's a hundred to one chance that not a single one of those keyblades belonged to another Master.

I mean come on, think about. There's not way there were only two Masters and thousands in training.

Box_ghost

Ok, notice how there's thousands of keyblades in the desert? It's a hundred to one chance that not a single one of those keyblades belonged to another Master.

I mean come on, think about. There's not way there were only two Masters and thousands in training.

And they're all dead/lost their ability to wield.

I speak in the post KH2 tense, not BBS tense like everyone is beginning to do.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
VAT and DS are in training.
14th has yet to be qualified because we don't know if her Keyblade is real or not.
...VAT and DS still wield though.
Are we not talking about wielders?

Nope, Nomura spcifically called SRM "Heroes of Light"

Proof against that, compliments of RK

Riku: It's up to me. Only the Keyblade master can open the secret door andchange the world.(Riku takes the Keyblade from Sora in the Rising Falls)

Sora: Oh, come on! I’m the Keyblade master.

Goofy: Oh, and guess what? Sora’s the Keyblade master. Who would’ve thought it?

Cinderella: We’ve been waiting for you, Keyblade master

Snow White: We’re counting on you, Keyblade master.

Cinderella: A worthy answer, Keyblade master. We offer this power to aid yourbattle.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Riku's Keyblade is actually a Light Realm Keyblade.
There are only two realms that Keyblades are from Light, or Dark.
There is more than one Keyblade per realm, there are as many Keyblades as people with qualified hearts.

Thank god someone here isn't an idiot. You beat me to it RK =/

You people need to read Another Report. It explains a lot.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There is well over 5 keyblade masters.

How can we be sure that all of them are true Keyblade Masters? I've got a feeling, based on what Riku said to Xion, that the majority of Keyblades we've seen are "artificial".

Oxovin

im thinkin , it may not be true, but, there's goin to be 5 keyblade master

sora=light
keyblade mickey= dark keyblade
riku=dawn keyblade
?=twilight keyblade
? =dusk keyblade

i think the light keyblade , that sora has, will choose a new master when that person is ready
and sora may get a twilight keyblade since he has a nobody and heartless and between light and dark

the one who controll dusk is the one who was before on the light side but turn against evry1 and join the heartless side and the new dark keyblade master side just to be safe, but have some light in him and help them out at one point

the dark keyblade will choose a new master who used to been friends 1 who ctrl the light keyblade, then turns evil to get power and revenge

sorry to burst your bubble but twilight IS dawn and dusk
just different forms
dawn lies in the middle but has more power over light
dusk lies in the middle but has more power over darkness.
get it?

A

Audo

Right... and Keyblades are only from the Light and Dark Realms, so it doesn't even really matter what Twilight is.

DaisyDuck

Yeah Sora's been refered to as the Keyblade Master several times. Although that in KH and you didn't find out that there was more thatn one Keyblade until the very end when Mickey pops up. In KH II his mastership is called into question mostly by Xemnas and Xigbar taunting him.

Box_ghost

...VAT and DS still wield though.
Are we not talking about wielders?

We're talking about Masters. And as of this moment [Post KH2], only SRM[K] are the only ones who can.

Proof against that, compliments of RK

Riku: It's up to me. Only the Keyblade master can open the secret door andchange the world.(Riku takes the Keyblade from Sora in the Rising Falls)

Sora: Oh, come on! I’m the Keyblade master.

Goofy: Oh, and guess what? Sora’s the Keyblade master. Who would’ve thought it?

Cinderella: We’ve been waiting for you, Keyblade master

Snow White: We’re counting on you, Keyblade master.

Cinderella: A worthy answer, Keyblade master. We offer this power to aid yourbattle.

Said by people who don't know that scenario of the Keyblade. They see Sora with it and assume he's the master.

Speaking of "opening the door", I'm going to move the subject to the previous game. Why when Riku opened Destiny Island's door, this accidentally called the darkness? Do the powers of Keyblade wielders that are called "Heroes of Light" are connected to darkness?

Currently Sora and co. are the only Keyblade wielders and they're doing things that grant them the titles "Heroes of Light" but, as stated in the first game's Ansem Report #8 and the secret movie this time, the real Keyblade wielders "can bring chaos to the world, just as one can bring peace to it."

Proof against your so called claim. Courtesy of Nomura. ^_^

I'm right

Hercules123

I'm weirded out by the date of this thread too and only VAT's Master and Master Xehanort are confirmed as Master's As many times said above SRM are Hereos of light

A

Audo

We're talking about Masters. And as of this moment [Post KH2], only SRM[K] are the only ones who can.

Said by people who don't know that scenario of the Keyblade. They see Sora with it and assume he's the master.

Proof against your so called claim. Courtesy of Nomura. ^_^

I'm right
That doesn't prove all that much...
Most people use Masters and Wielders in the same sense (since before BBS we didn't know there was such a thing as Apprentices).

Box_ghost

That doesn't prove all that much...

It establishes my point.

Most people use Masters and Wielders in the same sense (since before BBS we didn't know there was such a thing as Apprentices).

True, but now that that has been established, we know that SRK aren't masters. The jury's out on Mickey though. It's been 10 years. I'm sure he's close to Master rank by now.

Maybe the rank has to be given to you by a previous Master. One would think that Aqua, due to her representing the wisdom of the team, would be close to master as well, but apparently not.

Master Riku 789

o'k if riku's keyblade is called way to dawn then should'nt there be an opposite of that keyblade a.k.a way to dusk.

Box_ghost

o'k if riku's keyblade is called way to dawn then should'nt there be an opposite of that keyblade a.k.a way to dusk.

No and Yes. By all technical standards, there SHOULD be one, but no there shouldn't.

WtD is the Soul Eater. It's symbolic of Riku's journey from dark to light. He wrapped themselves in both and be walked the path of twilight.

Master Riku 789

No and Yes. By all technical standards, there SHOULD be one, but no there shouldn't.

WtD is the Soul Eater. It's symbolic of Riku's journey from dark to light. He wrapped themselves in both and be walked the path of twilight.

what about mx's keyblade it looks like it might be way to dusk.

Box_ghost

Looks alone mean crap. Sora and Terra look alike yet....

Or maybe I should say, the first pic of Terra's face looked like what Sora would look like if he was older.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
what about mx's keyblade it looks like it might be way to dusk.
I'm going to hurt you if you mention that one more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back