• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Gemed Warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth looked at her. "I've never been to the tavern and you will be safe with me." he said as he looked at her. "I was taught to train my body not destroy it." he said just starting a fact. Zieth continued to look at her when he seen a disk of water hit the back wall. "He's back." Zieth said as he stood up and got his sword. "Serenity stay here you will be safe." Zieth said as he opened the door to be standing face to face with Kazu. "Haven't you learned by now?" Zieth said as he lifted his sword. "If either of us die then the war is already over and the other side wins." Zieth said as he readied himself for an attack.

Arzur

"Haven't YOU learned by now? I don't care about a war! My only goal is to avenge myself and be free from my past! I kill so I can live! As long as I have an opponent, than I have a reason to live! As long as I have an opponent, I won't fade away and die...I'll let you make the first move..."
ooc:KAzu's deadly serious. He's ready to die, for he has no real goal in life, so he searches for a battle field to end it all in... :)

Arzur

Bump...Waiting for either of you to post...cmon, this is too good of a rp to let it die...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back