• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heartless, Has anyone realized this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
I realized this while playing KH2 the other day, The Heartless, are not supposed to have hearts, thus,
heart- less. But when you kill a heartless they have hearts. the whole thnig is confusing. they eat hearts, yet they have hearts. so, wouldn't they eat other heartless's hearts? the whole thing is confusing, if you thing about it. if anyone can clear this up, please please PLEASE! elaborate. feel free to flame, if this has been talked about and answered please give me a link, then close the thread, otherwise, please answer the question, and talk about what you think of this.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
When a Heartless takes someone's heart, that hearts becomes a Heartless because of the darkness within it. It's more like the Heartless is keeping the heart captive rather than having a heart itself.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yeah.

Darkness of the heart is released into a monster like form while the heart is still within, but not very reachable.

Key Kaliber

When a Heartless takes someone's heart, that hearts becomes a Heartless because of the darkness within it. It's more like the Heartless is keeping the heart captive rather than having a heart itself.

Exactly, the Heartless' captive heart is not it's own.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The term Heartless is a play on words and has two meanings in the KH universe.
  1. A person who is cruel and all around evil
  2. A creature that have a hearts surronded by darkness and main goal is to collect more hearts.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
A Heartless has a captive heart within it. The "rage" of the Keyblade releases it.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Yes, rather confusing, but nobobies lack hearts, yet have bodies.

and heartless have no bodies, and have hearts.
hope this helped.

Did you even read what everyone said? The Heartless don't have hearts. I don't want to repeat myself.

A

Audo

Except for the fact that the first meaning he listed isnt used in KH at all...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Read the Ansem reports.
Heck, watch the game.

Key Kaliber

Will stated what a Heartless actually is and does, instead of just what it is made up of.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's a simple play on words, nothing more so don't think too much of it.

WilliamTheWise

Website
Except for the fact that the first meaning he listed isnt used in KH at all...
It isn't?
Wouldn't you call
  • Maleficent
  • Jafar
  • Captain Hook
  • Chernabog
  • Pete
  • Scar
  • Shan Yu
  • Ursula
  • The Queen of Hearts
  • Lady Tremaine(Stepmother to Cinderella)
  • Hades
  • MCP
Heartless if you go be the definition given by Dictionary.com

"Heartless: unfeeling; unkind; unsympathetic; harsh; cruel"

A

Audo

Yes, and when have you heard someone in KH call another person Heartless with that definition.
Never. That's what I meant.

WilliamTheWise

Website
Yes, and when have you heard someone in KH call another person Heartless with that definition.
Never. That's what I meant.
Your right there. I doubt Tetsuya Nomura wouuld use the term twice and confuse the player. It's just assumed that the player would draw the connection.
The people using the heartless(creature) are heartless(adjective) people that care only about themselves.
Does that make sense. Sorry R-K if I seemed angry about your post. Are we cool man?

Key Kalliber Thanks for backing me up your a good friend. But I don't think it's a good Idea to start a fight with the Site Manager and Content Writer of KHI. By the way did I rep you already?

Last edited:

Key Kaliber

Key Kalliber Thanks for backing me up your a good friend. But I don't think it's a good Idea to start a fight with the Site Manager and Content Writer of KHI. By the way did I rep you already?

I don't care who he is, guess i'm just a rebel that way. Yes, you've repped me, don't worry about it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Its a play on words, like Nobodies. They actually have bodies. And Unbirths are tecnally birthed cause they exist.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Heartless don't have hearts. But when they get hearts from other creatures/people, they have the heart, which they end up losing due to the darkness. That's what I think.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Heartless don't have hearts. But when they get hearts from other creatures/people, they have the heart, which they end up losing due to the darkness. That's what I think.

Works a lot different than that, need I explain it?

Heartless= have hearts and only exist because of the darkness in ones heart collapsing upon itself.
They can't exist out of nothing, it's in the Ansems reports in KH1 FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back