• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

025-1.jpg

Discuss.

dahem kh & ff

i dunno maybe the way he holds it
or the heart in the end

edit:

this image shows ven holds the keyblade just like the way in the pic
bbs03.jpg

Last edited:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Kris, don't leave us hanging like that. Explain this declaration you're making. :<

A

Audo

*smiles sinisterly*

I actually can't. Not yet anyways. I forgot that I need to set something up before hand - need to make an idea clear with another thread, with a different theory as a precedent for this one. Which means I can't elaborate yet. I'll get to posting that other thread first though.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Oh, Kris, it's so invigorating to see that mind of yours at work.

I await for this thread you speak of. ;3

Jaxek Watts

are you saying ven was somehow connected to that keyblade? therefore when sora used it on himself his nobody looked like ven? if thats what you're getting at...waht about when riku/ansems heartless used it on malificient?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I think I see what your getting at ;P. Cmon guys, if a dumbass like me found out you surely should've by now.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
How could that Keyblade have done anything about Ven if it didn't exist until KHI?

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
I think I see what your getting at ;P. Cmon guys, if a dumbass like me found out you surely should've by now.

How quaint. Why don't you explain, then?

Alright, then why dont you explain it to us Mr. Dumbass. :E

Watch him just wait until Kris post his theory-- he'll be gloating about knowledge he had no clue about afterwards. lol

-EDIT-

Rofl, I take that back. xD

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Alright, then why dont you explain it to us Mr. Dumbass. :E
Well, I've got a few ideas, but only a few make sense :(. For one, Sora stabbed himself with the blade-as we know. If Ven's connected to the blade, or for some of my Mr. Dumbass reasoning, maybe even BE the blade(though that's mega unlikely), he could've decided to do something for Sora. After all, he's probably seen Sora on the DI (I think he did, my mind's a little fuzzy today) which might make him want help. This idea- not so good.
Another anaylsis I'm trying to find is that if Ven is connected to the blade- Xehanort's heartless was wielding it. Maybe he was trying to push away from Xehanort and somehow ended up with Sora.
I've got tons of bull-shit, maybe one thought that I actually like- although I think of it as unlikely, but I'll just keep my thoughts to myself for now. I know this is alot of Mr Dumbass material, so sorry for you reading this.
Watch him just wait until Kris post his theory-- he'll be gloating about knowledge he had no clue about afterwards.
Hehehe, funny. It's shit, but at least I made shit before the thread. Most of these ideas aren't good, and I've got one of those thoughts where you kinda think you know it- but your not exactly on the right trail.
EDIT: HAR HAR beat yo to it.

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I have next to no idea what you just said.
That's how I roll. Let me explain my shit theory. If Ven's connected to the blade, which is probably where Audo is going, that's a possible explanation to why Roxas looks like Ven. There's the short version.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Assuming that Ven's heart is in Sora, then maybe the Keyblade releasing all those hearts somehow had something to do with the appearence of Roxas.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Assuming that Ven's heart is in Sora, then maybe the Keyblade releasing all those hearts somehow had something to do with the appearence of Roxas.
:x Or the fact that quoting Terra "What have you done to his heart!" or something, if it was Ven's heart, could've meant Ven's heart being inside, or even making, that keyblade. Do I need another short version for that shit too?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
:x Or the fact that quoting Terra "What have you done to his heart!" or something, if it was Ven's heart, could've meant Ven's heart being inside, or even making, that keyblade. Do I need another short version for that shit too?
The Keyblade was created in KHI from the PoH's hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back