• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That would be embarrasing ! But hehe no , don't even know how to approach him to ask , since I never really felt such an attraction to someone like this . ( what can I say ... I'm "that" conservative with my emotions )

I feel the same way with on of my friends. He is amazing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It drives me nuts how i cant be with the guys i like. And the Lockeroom just makes it all worse.

I hate changing in those rooms. We have 2 private stalls to change into, and the rest change outside of them. I quickly snatch on of the stalls, and get changed quickly, but they are still changing with their shirts off, and changing pants. On of the worst things about practical Physical Exercise lessons...but I love them:p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It drives me nuts seeing the guys i like in their boxers with nothing else between me and the thin layer.

That must be really hard. Guess I'm lucky I only see them shirtless. Theres a mirror at the end of the hall and I have to walk up to that mirror so I see everything again. I injure myself leaving that room:lol:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
At my old school i managed to get a few looks at my old crush's "little friend"

Sexy. I don't think Shaun will ever show me his "little friend". Or just me catching a glimpse of it. You're lucky:wink:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What happened was it acidently slipped out when he was changing pants. And the other time was when i saw it under the pant leg sleeve thing.

Very nice. Get a picture next time (Kidding:tongue:)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ok i know this will sound really weird but hearing you two talk about you and ur crushes in locker rooms sounds really sexy, WEEE YAOI!<33

damn, so guys are shirtless w/ just boxers? man i wish i could go in there sometimes...i changed there oncee .-. but no one was in there =___= sucks.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I still got the mental picture. Which now has me horny. DAMNIT

:lol: don't say bad things about natural life occurrences(is that right?). I'm sure if every guy had a mental image of something like that they would be horny as well

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
ok i know this will sound really weird but hearing you two talk about you and ur crushes in locker rooms sounds really sexy, WEEE YAOI!<33

damn, so guys are shirtless w/ just boxers? man i wish i could go in there sometimes...i changed there oncee .-. but no one was in there =___= sucks.
It is sexy:D

My guys...as far as I know, just shirtless, but they have to change their pants, but I'm gone by that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back