• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh-allyDelicious

Lol I am not attracted to fems BUT I can be attracted to guys who may have a "softer" side . As for me I have like 2 personalities ,when Im with guys Im all chill and masc but if Im with girls I tend to be a little (just alittle)fem . Don't know why I do this though . *please don't throw sandwiches at me*

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Lol I am not attracted to fems BUT I can be attracted to guys who may have a "softer" side . As for me I have like 2 personalities ,when Im with guys Im all chill and masc but if Im with girls I tend to be a little (just alittle)fem . Don't know why I do this though . *please don't throw sandwiches at me*

When you're around girls, there's no male competition. No having to look big and tough and manly.

Kh-allyDelicious

I had an odd urge today. i was walking pass one of the guys i like and i had the usdden urge to squeeze his butt. oh so odd.

Lol what ?! Well I guess we all have unique "urges." Like one guy I liked was around my area and I had the urge to follow him a bit lol I decided not to , since I might look like a stalker. xD Oh and I like your sig Du soleil its funny.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
girl or guy in a dance doesn't really matter. At least you got to dance with him!

Told the guy i'm crushing on that I'm gay. haven't got a response yet:(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hi and welcome to the club!! So glad there are more people expressing themselves these days:lol:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I completely agree. Hopefully the world will be 100% homophobic free. If only everyone could get along

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Came out to my mum a few weeks ago cause she read it on my myspace account. Since then she told my dad and siblings. I am so glad they are fine with it, but the questions...

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hello everyone. Been awhile since i was here

and congradulations. wish my parents would be understanding like that, but they hate homosexuals.

Hey.

Thanks. I'm sorry about your parents. Maybe one day they will understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back