• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFreeshooterII

I wanna pretend to be gay... just so girls would take me shopping, buy some clothes, go home, then get naked in front of me to change clothes an think "He's gay he won't care" :D Best. Trick. Ever. I don't think it works though :(
Girls Take Me Shopping and We Go see Movies Go out To Eat
They Even Call me "One of the Girls!" :lol:

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
I wanna pretend to be gay... just so girls would take me shopping, buy some clothes, go home, then get naked in front of me to change clothes an think "He's gay he won't care" :D Best. Trick. Ever. I don't think it works though :(

What happens when you can't do anything because they think you're gay, and if they find out you're straight and they undressed in front of you, they don't speak to you ever again?

The only time I've ever been conflicted about my sexuality was when I was 10 and I was learning about how much gays are persecuted in parts of the world. I got over that fairly quickly, and I've had no problem with it since.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Then you have to wait. Nobody is going to be able to tell you, unfortunately. It's just something you have to figure out for yourself when the time is right.

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
Well i will say this, i am wise in some situations, but not dating. i've only dated one person and she wasnt very nice. My dating options were slim and i couldnt sate the ones i really wanted for obvious reasons. =( makes me sad at times how limited i am.

Allister Rose

French Lover
How did you find one that was you know lesbia/ bisexual, cause im bi and there are guys who caught my eye and it hurts to be unabe to do a thing.

at first i always thought i was lesbia...since i was a 13, i really liekd girls, around 15 is where i noticed i like boys...i'm more of bi curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back