• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The LYRICS for Santuary!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
pokeman54 said:
^_^ yup i said what i said and i said it sucks ^_^

just because it's by utada doesn't mean its AWESOME AWESOME...
indeed you did >.> and i didnt say it was awsome because its by Utada Hikaru .....its the song itself (did that make sence?! o_O; ) and i think its a really nice and perfect song...<-- and thats what i say ^^ and no i am not trying to flame ya just saying meh thoughts yo! ;D

Ansem/Sephy

TwilightSoulKey said:
it's fake, just like kh2

Well, if TwilightSoulKey says so... it must be true... Also, did you know that the moon landing was faked in a studio in Northern Mexico where they also pre-record the Superbowl every year? Yes ^_^, I have a lot of insider info... and a few crackpot theories...

Last edited:

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow man, I was just on that site and missed that. XD. Anyway, nice find.

EDIT: There is no proof to the theory that the footage of the moon landing was shot in Mexico.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow, those lyrics fit Sora perfectly. Makes so much sense now, and is so nostalgic and romantic, especially the last line.

"To the sky, for you."

Hmm. Funny. Sora means sky. It's nothing though.

Cl0ud

the only way to get the actual lyrics before hearing it is for someonewho already has it to scan it from the booklet the game came with lik KH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back