• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Marked (Sign Up/OOC Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
This what I have so far: I'm still working on it, and I feel I have forgotten some parts so tell me if I did.

Marked

Name: Clarissa Bravoure "Clare"

Personality: Clare is a very artisic girl. If she isn't in school she's painting a picture or drawing anime. Even though she is outgoing she can still be sensitive. Her temper is bigger than Mt Saint Helens and when she does get mad, things don't look very good. Beside her temper, its very easy for her to get friends, It could be because of her wealthy family fortune she got, or just because of how outgoing she is. Her favorite color is black. She loves to paint and do martial arts.

Appearence: [spoilers][IMG]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/forum/33000/33903_1242789811234_full.jpg[/IMG]

(ignore the red eyes) She has green eyes, and she wears a black jacket with a black skirt on. She has black and white tennis shoes that she wears over the socks.

Side: AotSA

Place of Origin: France

The First Mark: On the back of her right hand and it is of the Fleur De Lis. The first mark she has lets her summon her paintbrush which she uses as a weapon.

Bio: Clare was born in the small town of Honfleur in France where her mother was an heir to a wealthy family. She rarely spent time with Clare so the way that Clare could feel better about herself was by painting pictures. She never let anybody else see her painting because truthfully they scared her. She would just kinda ramdomly paint things but they would end up looking like something from a horror movie. When she was 12 her mother saw one of her paineting and called her a "diable" "Demon" abd through her out onto the street. Thats when the AotSA found her and took her in after they saw her mark. Then she went to America and studied hard to be the best student there was.
She learned Juditsu quickly and became stronger from living in America.

other:
Main theme song: YouTube - Yiruma - River Flows in You
battle theme: YouTube - Thom Yorke - Hearing Damage [FULL&HQ] OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK NEW MOON

Last edited:

BlackmageAp

Awards
Ex, I bet you're a fan of the phrase
"Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
I could see you roaming around with a shirt like that...

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
Ex, I bet you're a fan of the phrase
"Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
I could see you roaming around with a shirt like that...

If you made one for me and got it to me, I would love you forever and ensure that if I was forced to kill you, I would force myself not to delight in it, and make it quick and painless. :D

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Unbeknownst to the UN or the AotSA the massive scale murders that are occurring around the globe are being conducted by a large group of individuals who are Marked but despise the way they are being treated. In doing so they have decided to get the attention of the world and strike back against what they refer to as the “Old Humanity”. They do this by killing all normal humans and even other Marked if they choose to stand in their way and cannot be converted. For whatever personal reason or otherwise they have become a threat worthy of immediate extermination and are being hunted/sought out secretly by both the UN and the AotSA.[/FONT]

Everyone - I reread what i wrote and due to me being sick i'm an idiot. LOL. so yes there is a group and I suggest a leader for this group of murderers. However remember the underlined/bolded part in the quote above please. ^_^

King Wolfe - *added*

SilentTrinity - *added*

Ember - nice stuff. I look forward to the finalized version. ^_^

Awards
how about this as a second mark?

The Second Mark: The second mark is the same as the one on his right hand, but reversed. It allows Capell to emit a high frequency vibration into his blade. This allows it it to cut through almost any material without much effort. It can also cause instability in an object, causing it to fall apart.

BlackmageAp

Awards
If you bring some popcorn and feed it to me, I'll try and contribute some constructive criticism for you. Ya never know when someone else can help. Though I'm sure you'd murder me in a well done fashion.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So, DT, can you elaborate a bit more on the situation concerning the non-murdering Marked?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Exvind - Explain why your character would do well with leadership. I'm really just curious. Lol.

Piercing Light - A vibrating blade? So kinda like sound i'm assuming? if so cool. ^_^

BlackmageAp - D: Interesting... lol.

Watson - What do you mean exactly? On what they do or what? Sorry cold is numbing my brain. ><;;;

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Exvind - Explain why your character would do well with leadership. I'm really just curious. Lol.

Piercing Light - A vibrating blade? So kinda like sound i'm assuming? if so cool. ^_^

BlackmageAp - D: Interesting... lol.

Watson - What do you mean exactly? On what they do or what? Sorry cold is numbing my brain. ><;;;

Yes, what they do, how they're organized, etc.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Yes, what they do, how they're organized, etc.
The regular Marked are organized into three individual categories. The first category is that of a student. The student role is simple. They are students that are working on graduating from college levels into the real world and becoming one of the other two categories. the second category is becoming a regular citizen that works in the normal world and will eventually become involved in the conflict through forceful contact via the murderers most likely. the third category is of the soldiers/intelligence officers. they're working specifically to find out and capture the murderers.

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
Well, like any good cult, a madman needs to have a vision. Moreso, the madman needs to completely and utterly believe in this vision, so that people with a deep seated desire or likeness to the lunatic are drawn to him, either by ideals or by assuming that his confidence is well founded.

Jack believes himself to be the Angel of Death, that the Marked are done so for a reason, to be superior. To cleanse the world of the infestation that is humanity. To be Marked is to be favored, and to be unmarked is to be fodder. Those who would defend the worms are no better, heretics even, and should be publicly flayed so that their skin may be made into a banner.

On the other hand, he has no resources other than his own, and is so unstable that he might break out the cyanide punch a bit too early and just sip some lemonade while instructing everyone else to drink up just so he could blame the incident on the UN or AotSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back