• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think the mickey mouse clubhouse should be in KH3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well that gave me a good chuckle. nah that is a very bad idae. why not put barney or the teletubbies in while your at it

Because they're not Disney?

And I had almost convinced myself that grammar didn't reflect on a person's intelligence in their posts.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
umm...how bout i rephrase the question? wat if mickey needs to talk to sora,...but i na secret, hideaway, SO...they go to the abandoned clubhouse in their backyard!!! get the 4 items! and go thro it to get something they'll need for there journy in kh3! idk tell em wat ya think:thumbsup:

Edit: forget the post before this one...mistake

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The Mickey Mouse Slaughterhouse, eh? I've heard a lot better.
Winnie the Pooh may be very childish, but The Mickey Mouse Slaughterhouse is an educational show, and really doesn't focus on the plot as much as Pooh, and instead focuses on phonics or whatever they're teaching preschoolers these days.

Last edited:

Raiko

Come break me down
The Mickey Mouse Slaughterhouse, eh? I've heard a lot better.
Winnie the Pooh may be very childish, but The Mickey Mouse Slaughterhouse is an educational show, and really doesn't focus on the plot as much as Pooh, and focuses on phonics or whatever they're teaching preschoolers these days.

that is sooo true!!!so...you expect us to find random words in thats world and we are not preschoolers. and preschoolers cant play this game.
i say NO.

T

tazztig

WHAT?????ppl are still posting on this last year thread.>.> OLD news..

Rix

:)
Awards
LOL! I hate that kids show xD It would just been weird to have it in KH..

Rix

:)
Awards
Haha! Don't worry, I'm not watching it. I just randomly saw the the show some time last year when i was home and sick and had nothing to do and I hated it:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back