• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The N word

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I am pretty sure that in most cases, people will not take offence to the word cancer.
You walk up to a friend and a public place, and say your uncle has cancer, I highly doubt that people are gonna be offended.

I have never seen these words used in an offensive way.

Shade737

Silver Member
Okay now your making something out of nothing like always. :<
Misguided, delusional and don't know their religion. You pick one.

BTW Those same idiotic people would call you a faggot and hate you for being gay.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
C

Colours

Misguided, delusional and don't know their religion. You pick one.

BTW Those same idiotic people would call you a faggot and hate you for being gay.

Wow that's quite the paradox. Who said I was gay anyways, that shows how much you know.
Anyways lets stay on the topic.

Shade737

Silver Member
Wow that's quite the paradox. Who said I was gay anyways, that shows how much you know.
There is no Paradox. Who cares if your gay or not the point still stands. The N word and the word Faggot are related because they are both degrading terms so its on topic.

Even though I did see your help and support topic where you mentioned being gay :/

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
In the sense that cancer and AIDS actually, you know, kill people.
Yes, but how is using these words offensive? It's a part of life they're sicknesses. The N word has a long history of being use aganist African Americans in a demeaning manner. I'm sorry, but How exactly can the word "Cancer" be offensive?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
In My opinion the it depends how the word is used....
generally u can tell if some one is using the word in a negative or a degrading way...
when i am with my friends and/or family we might say things like "whats good my nig" or in a jokingly manner say "that nigga is crazy" or something along the lines of that but it in a friendly manner where there is no animosity.
personally i dont use the word or forms of the word much any more...

A

Azrael

Yeah, it's pretty much how you use it. My friends that are black sometimes laugh if it's used in a joke and the person isn't serious. If it's the opposite though they're pretty offended.

So it's how you use it.

Not really.

Just using it encourages everyone to use it.

Not exactly a good thing.

C

Charlie

People use it these days to mock it.
Honestly, get the fuck over it.

A

Azrael

People use it these days to mock it.
Honestly, get the fuck over it.

There are a substantial amount of people who lived in the recent past who see it as an insult that should be purged from the face of the earth.

FreezePrideIV

There are a substantial amount of people who lived in the recent past who see it as an insult that should be purged from the face of the earth.

"Negro" is equally as offensive nowadays, and those you speak of heard and used it in a way that was definitive rather than derogatory. Things change over time. The tragedy isn't that the word still exists, but the fact that people still use it -- and take it -- in a derogatory way. Which means racism still exists. In abundance. And that's the sad part.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I love the ppl that say, oh its just a word get over it. Its typically those ppl that use it the most. Or use it to be dicks. If its just a word, then why the hell are you using it as a weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back