• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Offical Watchman Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Watchman

Hey guys!!! It's been WAAAY TOO LONG since I have been on my fanclub. I do apologize. Time has not been on my side lately. I have finished school for the summer, so I may have a chance to get on more often, though I will be traveling during the summer, i.e. visiting girlfriend, family vacation, etc.

So yeah. I miss everyone. Hope to get in touch with all of you. How has it been going with all of you?

The Watchman

The Watchman

Rollling stones do it guess.

(BTW I could use your help witha post I made in my FC)

I'm not sure about the song. I'm not a Rolling Stones fan myself.
I will look at your FC and see what I can do to help. I'll message you if I need help.

Watchman.

I have not talked to you in months.

Hey nojerom. How are you? It's really been that long? Gosh. Where has the time gone? lol

Not a whole heck of a lot I guess, just normal stuff. Still single, but that's nothing new lol. You hon?

lol Being single is not a bad thing. Remember that. God will provide when the time is right. As for me, just got out of college for the summer, looking for a job and vehicle now. Have a girlfriend. The one I had beforehand broke up with me shortly after my birthday. This one I we were official, ironically, midnight, Valentine's night. Other than that, not much has changed either.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
lol Being single is not a bad thing. Remember that. God will provide when the time is right. As for me, just got out of college for the summer, looking for a job and vehicle now. Have a girlfriend. The one I had beforehand broke up with me shortly after my birthday. This one I we were official, ironically, midnight, Valentine's night. Other than that, not much has changed either.

I hate it, it sucks hard.

LUCKY!!! I'm still a Sophomore, and I want to be done with it!!!!!!*Growls* I can't wait until I'm a Junior, but that'll likely be shortlived, as, by the end of first Semester, I'll probabily have enough credits to be a Senior. An 11th grade Senior lol.

The Watchman

Well look who it is, the infamous ALM :p

lol Hello King Sora X. It's been a while. How have you been?

I hate it, it sucks hard.

LUCKY!!! I'm still a Sophomore, and I want to be done with it!!!!!!*Growls* I can't wait until I'm a Junior, but that'll likely be shortlived, as, by the end of first Semester, I'll probabily have enough credits to be a Senior. An 11th grade Senior lol.

Don't rush things like that. Enjoy the time while you still can. It'll be over before you know it.

Nevermind. its over

Sorry Gildragon. :'(

rob89

Hey watchman. Haven't talk to you in a while. Guest what? I am officially a high school graduate. I'm trying to find a job in this crazy world so I can get a laptop so I can try to do get ready for my dream job as a video game designer or something in the field at least. How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back