• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official 13 Organization help thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
U just gotta hit one of them and then the reaction command should pop up, which sucks in just about/if not all of them....and it shouldn't take too long, or U could use the other strategy of using Fanastia-Donald/Sora's coopmove

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I have a new and improved strategy for Axel although it shouldn't really matter cause he's easy

AXEL:Well when the match first starts run around in a circle to avoid getting hit by his magma floor move, that can hit U....Next attack him and knock him into the air, activate the reaction command and combo him some more when the command is over, knock him into the air and air combo him, keep and eye on him and land right beside him and attack him endlessly again, knocking him into the air once again, and when he hides in the fire lock on and use the reaction command when he jumps out of the fire to inflict damage and knock him into the air, combo him in the air again and watch where he lands when he reaches the ground to land right beside him-continue this strategy and he should be dead in no time....I was just playin around one night and found this strategy to be really useful-he didn't touch me once the whole fight.....

Mr.

Hmm.
With Xemnas, all you have to do is get close to him, he puts up the shield, and you waddle behind him and hand him a combo platter. =D
Or you could level up High Jump and Aerial Dodge and leap over him. =/

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Man U know what I got the utlima Weapon on Proud Mode last night on my saved right before I fought sephiroth-Man no wonder people beat him so easily with that keyblade, its a piece of cake...I didn't even have to use any items, beating him with the Oblivion was a pain..><, but hmmm that other one is way faster, its almost cheating tactics

and I'm still surprised that others don't need help on Xaldin anymore, cause they seem to be getting killed by him alot,......

lol,DT-Dance, Water, Dance!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
ur welcome for the strategy...and I plan on going back on either easy, standard, or proud modes to save all the order and boss fights I like so I can go back and fight them anytime I please....

so I can help those who need it anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back