• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Dammit, I went ot Gamestop hoping I could atleast get the signature guide for KH2, but of course, no, I cna't, I have to come back in 2 days to get it >_>

But I did get Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS, so that should waste some of my life till KH2 comes

1948dragon_

L337 kybldmstr said:
You lot are lucky - we Aussies may not even get KH2 this year!
oo yeah I did think about that.......I guess SE hates the Aussies more thean they hate the american. which is odd considering the they didnt drop a nuke on there door step

DarkRiku13

TheMuffinMan said:
Dammit, I went ot Gamestop hoping I could atleast get the signature guide for KH2, but of course, no, I cna't, I have to come back in 2 days to get it >_>

But I did get Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS, so that should waste some of my life till KH2 comes

lucky u, I wish I could get it, but im kinda broke right now

wingedKnightTx

complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain, complain...

Now that i'm done complaining, I'll just sit back and wait for someone to upload Sanctuary...

titch

still waiting

I hate you all. I really do, with all my heart. Some of you may be asking why. To that i reply what are you freaking dumb! its coz im from a country unfortunate enough to be on PAL system and so we dont have it yet....we dont even have a release date! sigh....Dont they think australia is important? do you americans even know we exist? probably not....well guess what I'll send a koala after you! they have HUGE claws ya know...not so cuddly afterall huh?
:mad:
is may seem the rantings of a mad person its more of an ANGRY person who is INSANELY jelous. So do any of you know we exist? didnt think so. Im gonna go cry now....:(

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Re: still waiting

Umm... how does that make us dumb?
Is it our fault you are from Australia?

Intelligence has nothing to do with how well you know the world around us, but how well you can process data and understand complex ideas. So even though we DO know where Australia is, we wouldn't neccesarily be dumb if we didn't know where it was.

And on a side note you being from a country that has a PAL system makes us dumb how?...

That post made little sense... do you want sympathy or something, cause if so, that was not the right way to ask for it...
Whatever... I hope it comes out for you very soon

Yevon

i agree!!!
like how come Australia's release date wasn't shown!?!?!?

explain that and try not to insult us!!!!

and plus we Australian's hold one of the biggest websites!! Google!!!!!!

oblivion seeker

Yevon said:
and plus we Australian's hold one of the biggest websites!! Google!!!!!!
Umm, what does that have to do with anything...?

Anyway. it's not our fault that Austalia doesn't have the game yet. Quit complaining about not having the game, if it really bothers you that much then import it, and get on on those things that let you use NA games on your PS2.

XP

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PAL USERS/NON-US NTSC USERS

im in your situation.

NOT TRUE

just mod your ps2 from a shop to make it multi-system

then, order kh2 on the internet. when it arrives, TADA!!!

Yevon

we Australians demand that Australia is put on the map, so to speak...

u know wat i mean? right?? or can't u understand slang?? ehh????

and noo i can't put a chip in my PS2 cause it might stuff it up, and im not taking the risk!!!

Yevon

oi dude don't do it, u hav a chance of stuffing up ur PS@ and u will never be able to play KH2 by urself with ur PS2

and i was told it costs an arm and a leg 4 both the game and the upgrade

Yevon

im glad u took advise from a fellow Australian!!!

I HAV 2 STAY UP, DOING ASIGNMENT

L

leinad791

Yeah well i sorta know how you feel i have to wait an entire extra day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back