• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
That is very true. I did not think of that.

Maybe it's a being that has been watching over Sora, and his greatest foes, and learning from them... and some time-travel. But it makes no sense. Why would it learn from Sora's foes he already defeated? That's where my theory gets unreasonable. Maybe it's a "memory" of his hardest trials. It doesn't necessarily have to be a person.

Awards
Could the Keyblade we receive as a prize for beating him, the No Name have anything to do with who he really is? Everytime I hear that Keyblade's name I keep recalling that Xehanort's name is an anagram for No heart and Another without an 'X'

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Could the Keyblade we receive as a prize for beating him, the No Name have anything to do with who he really is? Everytime I hear that Keyblade's name I keep recalling that Xehanort's name is an anagram for No heart and Another without an 'X'

That's what I was thinking. An Army of "No"s, No heart, No I, and No name. Could they be connected?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Alright, last theory, I promise XD

Okay, since we all know that to weild a keyblade, you need to 1) have a strong heart, and 2) Be recognized by a keyblade master (sora's the exception)
But who was the first keyblade master? Who was the first to weild and pass down the keyblade? I propose it's the Mysterious Figure. From some kind of time travel ability, he has come to the future to do something (we don't know what). Maybe he came to test TVA as keyblade bearers, and that's why at the end of your battle with him, he nods, possibly a sign of approval?
This would also explain is insane strength, since he was the first he knows all the tricks and what-not.

Please, give me your input, what you think is right/wrong, etc.

I don't agree with this 100% but it did give me an idea of why he is there at LoD.

Master Eraqus said that LoD has been a sacred world protected by the Keyblade Wielders for Generations. Yet we know LoD gets damaged greatly by the darkness. So perhaps MF has a connection to LoD and sensed it had fallen into darkness, so he decided to go the time period where it had fallen into darkness and there he met Terra, Aqua, or Ven and then the battle started. Perhaps he thought TAV caused the world to fall into darkness but after the battle realized they did not and was nodding to them as a way to say he's depending on them to stop MX or whoever caused the darkness to take LoD.

Anti_Terra122

I don't agree with this 100% but it did give me an idea of why he is there at LoD.

Master Eraqus said that LoD has been a sacred world protected by the Keyblade Wielders for Generations. Yet we know LoD gets damaged greatly by the darkness. So perhaps MF has a connection to LoD and sensed it had fallen into darkness, so he decided to go the time period where it had fallen into darkness and there he met Terra, Aqua, or Ven and then the battle started. Perhaps he thought TAV caused the world to fall into darkness but after the battle realized they did not and was nodding to them as a way to say he's depending on them to stop MX or whoever caused the darkness to take LoD.

i like that idea

and he has the cloak to protect him from darkness

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I love it. A Keyblade guardian, protecting LoD.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Wait, something isn't right. IF that was the case, why wouldn't he go back to the EXACT moment that LOD fell into darkness. Like when MX did it. Why would he go back waay after it happened? That battle takes place before everyones final battles, so he should have traveled earlier. I believe this is a test of some sort, from a person or thing( I still stand by the manifestation of kingdom hearts theory) who TAV know, but don't know in this timeframe. Maybe an ally of some sorts that appears a newer game. That nod is an indication of that.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
the time travelling thing isn't as farfetched as it is. well in the videos, the MF can rewind time. so i think he has a sort of time powers but whatever that's just me.

Xehanort's Crack

ZOMG! His the 15th member of Organization XIII! Just look at his stance. It looks like a clock that points up at twelve and the other pointing at three.
12 + 3 = 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back