• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondofWater

I have 0 chance of beating this guy. the toughest boss i ever beat was KH1 sephiroth, on easy mode.

then again, i guess in order to get to him i'll have to beat VS....

Birthday Thunder

I love how this boss kicks your ass, and just to drill it into your head that he is stronger than you in every way, he rewinds time after the finishing blow just to deal that same blow again. Amazing.

FinalKingdmBlade

I love how this boss kicks your ass, and just to drill it into your head that he is stronger than you in every way, he rewinds time after the finishing blow just to deal that same blow again. Amazing.

i like how in the ventus vid with the god mode cheat, he does a combo that stuns ventus at the end, and while the player is stunned, he does nothing. He kind of just stands there, taunting you, and as soon as he snapped back in, BAM goes for another hit lol

jawz

lol Cyberman is fighting him with Ven right now and so far everytime he press retry you hear Ven cry.

Awards
People can probably try and beat him in beginners' mode and rise the difficulty level each time so people get used to the fight. Or at least the normal mode.

Z

Zulkir

Wow, every video of this guy shows him beating the living crap out of you.

This guy probably falcon punched his way out of his mothers womb when he was born then kicked the doctor's ass just for the fun of it then banged the hot nurse nearby while singing the bel-air theme, just..damn.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Wow, every video of this guy shows him beating the living crap out of you.

This guy probably falcon punched his way out of his mothers womb when he was born then kicked the doctor's ass just for the fun of it then banged the hot nurse nearby while singing the bel-air theme, just..damn.

Yep. I would know; I was there that day... ironically MF was born on the world's very first Friday the 13th. Bad Luck ensued for all but him. ;D

Seriously though, I've only seen one non-infinite health video, and the guy never won (though he claims he later DID win >>;) Terra runs up to MF -> Gets 1HKO'd by MF -> Cycles over and over again. Here's the video for everyone.

MF is incredible. <3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yep. I would know; I was there that day... ironically MF was born on the world's very first Friday the 13th. Bad Luck ensued for all but him. ;D

Seriously though, I've only seen one non-infinite health video, and the guy never won (though he claims he later DID win >>;) Terra runs up to MF -> Gets 1HKO'd by MF -> Cycles over and over again. Here's the video for everyone.

MF is incredible. <3

0_0 This is gonna be hell....

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You're all blind, the only way to beat him is to smack talk his mom

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I think that may help, max out your defenses, get the elemental screen ability, max that out, etc

Awards
With so many commands to make, can't we make a Mug or Steal one? I'm sure TVA wouldn't mind beating the crap out of these guy with something other than Keyblades. Ooh, I would so kick his ass with those Ethereal Blades saying "how do you like it now!?"

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

MF is incredible. <3

The Mysterious Figure is a wonderful orgasm from hell. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back