• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absolute

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread

Of course Flynn is going to deny it. He signed a contract saying to not mention anything about the game.

Heck, after we get the trailer and hear him he'll still say he hasn't heard about the game or something.

Pretty much sounds about right. Its probably to avoid spoilers of finding out VAs that we shouldn't know, that Sora's VA being Vanitas' VA.

he is pretty much Axel as this point.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

They have to sign it and not say a word. No fun if eveyone stated who they were voicing before the game was officially announced.
OH NOES, I wonder if Quinton Flynn will be voicing the same character he's voiced the past three games? If that is the case, I don't think I ever would have guessed it!

But yeah. On the whole, it seems like the Disney VA's are the first to start talking about their work. Remember Phil Snyder totally giving away the release of re: Coded?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

OH NOES, I wonder if Quinton Flynn will be voicing the same character he's voiced the past three games? If that is the case, I don't think I ever would have guessed it!
Say what you want but you're never gonna break me♫

But yeah. On the whole, it seems like the Disney VA's are the first to start talking about their work. Remember Phil Snyder totally giving away the release of re: Coded?
You mean the information that I found? Yeah, I totally remember that.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Say what you want but you're never gonna break me♫

You mean the information that I found? Yeah, I totally remember that.
Lawl.

Well, I wasn't asking you specifically, I was more putting that out there for the rest of the people in this thread.
And it was a rhetorical question. x'D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Lawl.

Well, I wasn't asking you specifically, I was more putting that out there for the rest of the people in this thread.
And it was a rhetorical question. x'D
I know it was a rhetorical, but I did find the info for it. My post was updated by Skarsgard though when more official things came out but:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/149744-re-coded-confirmed-new-images.html

It's how I got this shiny Dog award to the left.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

anyway my msg to epcar on FB was: "sorry i dont know anything"

A.K.A. I know a lot about the game, but I can't say anything about it. You'll hear a lot of my work in the English trailer when it's released soon!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

But ASOD doesn't have any lines in the trailer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

But ASOD doesn't have any lines.

He could be Young Xehanort for all we know. Plus doesn't Epcar do some Disney Voices, or am I thinking of a different VA?

jmartin912

How do you upload photos that don't have a URL!! I think I might have a hint from Epcar about his new role . . . !!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

How do you upload photos that don't have a URL!! I think I might have a hint from Epcar about his new role . . . !!
Press "Print Screen" open paint, paste it there. save the file. Upload it to tumblr, image shack, photobucket, get the image url, click on this image(
insertimage.png
) and paste the url there.

jmartin912

Okay! Sorry it took so long, my connection is terrible and I had to make a Tumblr :p
He's not the voice actor for Xemnas, correct? but here, he says he is. Maybe he replaced that voice actor as well? (Sorry if this is lame...)
tumblr_lwkvqg4uwy1r8gjpm

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm sure it's just a slip of his mind.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

He could be Young Xehanort for all we know. Plus doesn't Epcar do some Disney Voices, or am I thinking of a different VA?
Corey Burton

Okay! Sorry it took so long, my connection is terrible and I had to make a Tumblr :p
He's not the voice actor for Xemnas, correct? but here, he says he is. Maybe he replaced that voice actor as well? (Sorry if this is lame...)
tumblr_lwkvqg4uwy1r8gjpm
He probably COULD do Xemnas and we wouldn't notice.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

But Paul St. Peter would return to be Xemnas. He's a professional VA, and Richard's friend. (he was at his roasting at PMX. It was hilarious)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

But Paul St. Peter would return to be Xemnas. He's a professional VA, and Richard's friend. (he was at his roasting at PMX. It was hilarious)

Sir Richard Epcar has a nice ring to it.

but yeah Paul will most likely return.

Back