• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Princesses of Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cendo19

As we know there a seven of them, but it still confuses me. Alice is not even royalty, and Ariel is a princess, but she's not one of them, how did Alice get to be the chosen one. On the sequel, would Pocahontas be considered a princess too?

blobbity

who cares aye...they just took ppl from the worlds in the game. maybe Alice is a princess coz of sumthin to do with the Queen of Hearts (???)

Doushitemo

To be a princess of heart, you don't have to actually be a princess, you just have to be pure of heart.

B

Blade of Justice

Doushitemo said:
To be a princess of heart, you don't have to actually be a princess, you just have to be pure of heart.

Exactly. It might just be pure coincidence that they are princesses. I gues KH2 will answer a lot of these questions, but might raise new ones.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
Cendo19 said:
As we know there a seven of them, but it still confuses me. Alice is not even royalty, and Ariel is a princess, but she's not one of them, how did Alice get to be the chosen one. On the sequel, would Pocahontas be considered a princess too?

I kno alot bout this, alice is a princess in the world see lives in, real world! and Ariel can't live outside of her world so they left her alone and also the villian for that world is dead and can't come back! and Pocahonas is in the sequel as u said so u never go to the world she is one and the darkness has not reached there yet!

Doushitemo

Zeke said:
I kno alot bout this, alice is a princess in the world see lives in, real world! and Ariel can't live outside of her world so they left her alone and also the villian for that world is dead and can't come back! and Pocahonas is in the sequel as u said so u never go to the world she is one and the darkness has not reached there yet!

Since when is Pocahontas in KH2?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Zeke said:

Ummm no.

In the real world and book Alice is the daughter of a duke.

And Ariel does not have a pure heart and she can live outside of her world. Where have you been? She disobeys her father and gave Ursala the trident. Is that a pure heart? No. And in the movie, Ursala turned Ariel into a human and King Triton did the same.

And there is no confirmation or any proof that Pocahontas is in KH2. Where are the pics? Where is the proof?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*eye twitches*

SHE STOLE HER FATHER'S TRIDENT AND GAVE IT TO URSALA!!!!!!

Is that pure of heart? NO!

~Topic Solved~

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Not quite. There's a very simple theory for this.

The Princesses of Heart are the main heroines of there worlds.

Ariel, main female of hers.
Snow White, main female of hers.
And even little 'ole Alice. She is the main female of hers, the heroine of the story.

It's the simplest of theories, im surprised no-ones mentioned it before. O_O;

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Funny because Ariel isn't a Princess of Heart. So that theory is wrong.

Or there might be more than 7....but right now that theory is wrong.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Ahh weesht you know what I mean. I was tired posting that, and someone had mentioned Ariel before, and it stuck.. It doesn't mean the theories wrong fyi either. XP And i betchya the only reason she isn't a Princess of Heart is because she has no legs! >.<

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
THEY COULD HAVE GAVE HER LEGS.

They gave her legs in the movie like two times. They could have gave her legs if they wanted to.

Cendo19

Ariel only did it because she was so tired of listening to King Triton and rebelled against him. Since he's overprotective of her, you can imagine anybody doing that.
And for the Pocahontas thingy, that was something I threw in, and stop jumping to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back