• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Real" Villain of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Wouldn't that be because they were born from Apprentice Xehanort's complete being? Apprentice Xehanort is in fact MX in Terra's body, so it makes sense that at least Xemnas looks like Terra. Had MX lost his heart prior to possessing Terra, then the birthed Nobody would've looked like MX himself.

And isn't the Robed Figure Xehanort's floating heart, essentially a Heartless itself? Then as we know, he went on to possess Riku. I remember reading somewhere that every time we see Ansem SoD on-screen, we're actually seeing Xehanort's Heartless in Riku's body. This piece of information may not be relevant, but is possibly worth noting.

So basically Ansem SoD looks like what Riku will look like when he is grown up? Well except the eyes of course.

khandbz

this is the end of Xehanort saga so it wouldnt be different for Kh3 to lead to an even bigger plot for the next game or saga. their could be an even bigger puppeter that we dont know.

How about this? When defeating the final boss/villian, the game ends with KH1 Sora waking up in the beach as we saw in the original game. WHAM! It was all dream! Two days later, Sora and Kairi are on the dock with the sunset going down and the final lines before the credits roll are "I just can't wait. Once we set sail, it'll be great". WHAM!

Kingdom Hearts: You Can (Not) Repeat

Talk about a plot twist......:confused: There are just so many twist and turns you can take with this I love this series....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Because that's a gigantic middle finger to the general audience. "Hey you played through all these games and learnt about the importance of friendship etc. btw, none of it's real"

Admittedly, it'd be one helluva plot twist...

Truly so, but a horrible one at that. It may allow the developers to come up with completely unrelated concepts that defy everything we've known thus far to be used for the next saga, but I really wouldn't want that.

It's like baking a beautiful, delicious cake and showing it to everyone else only to flush it down the toilet bowl. KH without Keyblades, Heartless, and the theme on light and darkness and the power of friendship... I'm having a hard time imagining it.

and it would cause an uproar in the entire fanbase. square enix would be getting hate mail for years, lol

Talk about a plot twist......:confused: There are just so many twist and turns you can take with this I love this series....

I am ashamed of all of y'all. Revoke your nerd cards right now. :(

ICECOOL113

I think this "villain" thing is going to have to end with MX. It's like a domino, eventually every piece has to fall until it reaches the very end.

In many ways MX is the "real deal" villain because all evil plot points from BBS, DDD, Days, KHI, KHII, and the rest all connect with this evil scheme that was MX's plan in order to get what he wants. No not everything (well at least not in my theory) was predicted to happen but at the very least MX had an idea through time and space of all possibilities and was still able to do his dastardly deeds!

Antar

Awards
I'm actually pretty sure the Guardian is actually Terra. I'm like 99% sure. Mostly because of this scene.

How about this? When defeating the final boss/villian, the game ends with KH1 Sora waking up in the beach as we saw in the original game. WHAM! It was all dream! Two days later, Sora and Kairi are on the dock with the sunset going down and the final lines before the credits roll are "I just can't wait. Once we set sail, it'll be great". WHAM!

Kingdom Hearts: You Can (Not) Repeat

That's one hell of a long dream! But this would have made me rage so hard but at the same time, it's actually a pretty cool plot twist. But since they are planning another saga, it just wouldn't work. Not that you actually thought it would work, you were joking after all.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's one hell of a long dream! But this would have made me rage so hard but at the same time, it's actually a pretty cool plot twist. But since they are planning another saga, it just wouldn't work. Not that you actually thought it would work, you were joking after all.

I agree pretty much because I think that having it all be a dream is incredibly overdone, I would cry because I hate the idea so much, and let's be honest, why would Sora have a dream about TAV?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I agree pretty much because I think that having it all be a dream is incredibly overdone, I would cry because I hate the idea so much, and let's be honest, why would Sora have a dream about TAV?

TAV are similar in a lot of ways to SRK and Sora's diet consists of mushrooms, seagull eggs, raw fish, and dirty water. You do the math for his subconscious

kupo1121

Awards
TAV are similar in a lot of ways to SRK and Sora's diet consists of mushrooms, seagull eggs, raw fish, and dirty water. You do the math for his subconscious

If he was on the raft it would have consisted of that, but I assumed the "dream" meant he was still on DI with his family since the dream, if anything, would have taken place before he left with RK. It just seems odd that Sora would have dreamed of TAV's whole life and yet also had him on the side in that same story interacting with them but still not being any of those characters? No dream happens like that <_<

Launchpad

Awards
If he was on the raft it would have consisted of that, but I assumed the "dream" meant he was still on DI with his family since the dream, if anything, would have taken place before he left with RK. It just seems odd that Sora would have dreamed of TAV's whole life and yet also had him on the side in that same story interacting with them but still not being any of those characters? No dream happens like that <_<

I'm not being serious, the games obviously aren't all fabricated in anyones mind.

Besides KH3

DUN DUN DUN

kupo1121

Awards
I'm not being serious, the games obviously aren't all fabricated in anyones mind.

lol I only backed it up because if they were on the raft, your theory is plausible haha I can only imagine how they'd survive on that little bit of food, not to mention it isn't really clean...

Launchpad

Awards
lol I only backed it up because if they were on the raft, your theory is plausible haha I can only imagine how they'd survive on that little bit of food, not to mention it isn't really clean...

Don't forget yellow coconuts that they probably wouldn't even be able to crack open.

Kysx

Who know? Perhaps Kingdom Hearts would be turn into human form.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
If it turned out to all be a dream, I'd laugh for about three hours straight. The "How do ya like dem apples" vibe coupled with the sheer fan outrage would be hilarious!

then I'd completely hate it.

Who know? Perhaps Kingdom Hearts would be turn into human form.
That, I can imagine. It'd be almost like the crystal in Atlantis, except not crystal.

State

Awards
Even though it would be a surprising twist that the entirety of the series ended up being a dream, I would feel sad, because: all of these character that we met, were they for real or not? ;~;

Kysx

Watch the real villain be a disney princess, and the final battle be a musical extravaganza :)
Jokes aside, The only logical villain would be MX. Otherwise, Sora himself. There wouldn't be much point if it's anyone else. I guess everyone feels the need to get rid of the person that , like Xblade13 said, orchestrated all this. Besides, the series started with MX, so why not end with him?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Jokes aside, The only logical villain would be MX. Otherwise, Sora himself. There wouldn't be much point if it's anyone else. I guess everyone feels the need to get rid of the person that , like Xblade13 said, orchestrated all this. Besides, the series started with MX, so why not end with him?

Sora himself the real villain? How would that be possible? Sora never took any actions that could actually place him into "villain"-territory at all during the whole overall story so far.

Correct, that's why many people would feel "cheated" so to say if MX wasn't the main villain to defeat in KH III, he is the one who caused nearly all the bad stuff in the story so far and even Ansem and Xemnas, the former "big bads" have been revealed to be only acting on his plans all along.
Many people feel that KH III is finally the entry where we get the opportunity to let MX pay for all the shit he pulled and see him getting his comeuppance, so introducing an even greater force who/which was responsible after such a big build up for MX (which exceeds anything regarding Xemnas and Ansem received as a build up) would lead to a major let-down for over half of the dedicated fanbase I'd assume.

The current series of conflicts, and thus the first saga of KH started indeed with MX and therefore should end with him, I agree. However, it has been stated more than once already that the end of Xehanort's saga won't be the end of the entire series of Kingdom Hearts.

kupo1121

Awards
Sora himself the real villain? How would that be possible? Sora never took any actions that could actually place him into "villain"-territory at all during the whole overall story so far.

Yeah, IDK either. That would just be weird if we've been playing for the wrong side the whole time considering nobody has given or dropped any hints at Sora being evil unless he is taken over by darkness, in which case he isn't really controlling himself but being controlled so he still wouldn't be the villain and that's even going out on a limb given I don't see Sora being taken over by darkness to the point where he is at the whim of their movements given his heart is so strong.

The current series of conflicts, and thus the first saga of KH started indeed with MX and therefore should end with him, I agree. However, it has been stated more than once already that the end of Xehanort's saga won't be the end of the entire series of Kingdom Hearts.

Nomura could have easily changed his mind but I sure hope he hasn't :p and it doesn't sound like they are planning on ending it with KH3 anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back