• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Return Of Rikus Keyblade.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I misread the title at first glance. I thought it said "The Return of Riku-Keyblade." I was thinking, "He was gone?" ha ha.

Anyway, needless-to-say, I doubt it'd make a return. Post-KH the PoHs didn't seem to impact the story, so I don't see a need for it to come back.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nope. That ship has sailed.
It would be too much trouble to bring it back. Why capture all the princesses again?

roxas_strife2

I really don't remember it saying anywhere that it was created from the princesses. Could you give me some reference? I can't help but to question the credibility of that without it. I rarely ever forget anything involving KH, so I'm skeptical.

roxas_strife2

The only reason why that it could open heart is because it was made from the princesses hearts themselve thus granting the blade special properties.

I highly doubt that Terra, Aquas or Vens have the same ability.

It got destroyed when Sora stabbed himself. Its not coming back.

We don't know how their keyblades were made. So, I wouldn't rule it out at all. I wasn't implying Heartlock would come back. I was talking about it's similarities with the keyblades that also don't have keychains in BBS.

I doubt that it would be a big part of BBS even if they did have that ability. Since it was before the heartless and nobodies. It's possible still though.

TheNewXIII

Actually with Birth by Sleep being ten years before the events of KH it CAN'T come back.

Not because it was destroyed when Sora stabbed himself, but because Xehanort had no Heartless, and no Nobody.

And I think that anyone can make sense from that seeing as how Xehanort's Heartless made that keyblade from the 6 PoH and Riku's heart.

go ahead and make your different assumptions but thats what I got

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
They meant for it to come back in KHIII or something of the sort.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
No, no, no. I mean in this thread. The question wasn't meant for BBS.

TheNewXIII

come back as a whole person? explain. once heartless and nobody are gone its impossible to come back.

No it's not actually. It was explained that once a heartless was destroyed, it would go back to it's original creator....along with the nobodies.

If you look at some of the threads Riku-Keyblade has made you would understand....he tought me much...without actually teaching me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back