• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rise of the God of Torture (Sign-ups and OOC, still joinable)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba_1

Author
Many years ago, God made a mistake. As He was creating the world, He tried to create man for the first time. But the first man that He had created, before the creation of Adam, He made a creature that He first called Passion. But He didn't understand the emotion that He used to create Passion. Instead, He created a creature that loved misery and torture. God and “Passion” got in an all out war for control of the world that God created and God had won the battle, banishing passion from the safe haven that he called Earth which he made for his new creations Adam and Eve.

From that day forward, Passion changed his name into Sorrow, the God of Torture, for his hatred towards God and for his love for misfortune. As the years pass, man has decided to disobey God's law and slowly began to descend from God's path. And those who kept to God's path, different sorts of humans were born. Sorrow saw those gifted humans as a threat and took his advantage of having more power than those gifted humans to kill them all.

One by one, Sorrow killed off those humans who had powers of the world's elements. He killed off the sons, fathers, and grandfathers of those families that had the power that could be used to kill Sorrow. More families died as the years passed and Sorrow was at ease.

Sorrow later on discovered that there was a creature that had the same power as he did that comes around every one thousand years. A female that could challenge Sorrow's powers. Sorrow killed off all those women that attempt to kill him and learned how to find them before they matured and awaken their power.

Since the female creature's powers have a power to protect herself from Sorrow's attacks until she learns how to use her gift, Sorrow attacks her in her sleep. He kills her off in her sleep, making sure all her injuries were sever, terrible enough that when she awakens that she would bleed from those exact injuries as her nightmare. Killing her off slowly.

Now there are only five sons that have powers to take down Sorrow. There is Alchemy, son of time and transformation. Spark, son of fire and ash. Guardian, son of healing and super-strength. Sky, son of the wind. And Snow, son of ice and water. And then there is Fate, the female creature they predict has the power to take down Sorrow. Fate has joined their group when Sorrow attacked her one night in an alleyway when she was hanging out with the boys and learned about Alchemy and his friends, and maybe about herself.

Rules:
1.) BE NICE AND RESPECT OTHER CHARACTERS AND USERS.
2.) if you want to be a girl, you're allowed to, as long as you're not stronger than Fate.
3.) Keep the romance PG13, anything farther than kissing, hugging, or holding hands will be warned once. Three strikes and you're out of the RPG.
4.) Do not kill off the characters unless you asked the user permission to kill their character off. And if a user will be absent, ask someone to take control of their character while they are away.
5.) You can either play a main character that was mentioned in the story or you can make up your own original character. If you want to play a main character character, I'll give you the profile of the characters and you may choose who you can play. Once you choose that main character, post it here so the other users can read who you are.
6.) If you play an original character, follow the template just below and post it up. I will read through it and you can not play until I approve it. If you are to play a gifted human, make sure it's not what I already put in the story (fire, ice, healing, ect.)
7.) Posts must be more than four sentences and spell your words properly. No “u, ur, ect.”
8.) Have fun. We're here to enjoy ourselves and leave our problems out the door.
9.) You can write in first person or third person or whatever, it doesn't really matter.

WARNING!!!: This story is based off a book I'm currently writing, do not be surprised if I ask you permission for a part of the RPG that I like that would be worthy of writing in my book. If you want whatever part I like to be in the book, be sure to tell me. If not, then that's fine with me.

Name:
Power (if gifted):
Appearance:
Personality:
Background (history):

Heroes:

Elphaba_1 (Fate)
Jett (Spark)
Bleeding Soul (Guardian)
OrganizationXVII (Kurtis)
triplehearts (Alchemy)
Ubiquitous Apparatus (Sky)
TheDoomOreo (Snow)

Villains:
Misanthropy (Sorrow)
rpgangel (Envy)
ansemjafar (Aisu)
CD-Man2021 (Jet)
sand_drew (Jade)
Ringleader Man (Dana)
Bleeding Soul (Zak)
truplehearts (Alchemy)

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Re: The Rise of the God of Torture

I'll join as Spark. I'll just wait for my bio to be put up

Elphaba_1

Author

Name: Fate TruBlood
Human: gifted
Power (if gifted): unknown

Appearance: auburn colored hair, crystal blue eyes, a small mole at the corner of her eye, clear fair skin, 5'3, usually seen wearing converse, a black Twilight jacket, a long tank top, black skinnies. A lanky body from dancing for a few years, eating less food than needed, and bleeding most of her life.

Personality: a shy girl,speaks her mind when everything goes too far, sarcastic when she's in the mood, and a happy when she's around her friends. When she's with her parents, she gets in major teenager mode, such as snapping back at them and wanting to do whats right instead of what they think is best for her.

Background (history): She moves around a lot for her own protection ever since she turned seven. She began bleeding from her sudden death nightmares when she turned seven back when she lived in Florida. And ever since then, she's been going to hospitals more than necessary to find out what was wrong with her. The doctors and her parents believe that Fate has a disease, but only Fate knows that they only happen when she dreams of dying. The only sign to know whether she will bleed is when she screams at night due to her nightmare. Fate seems to get hurt wherever she moves to and whenever her injury was too sever, her parents got them to move somewhere else to a place that seems more safe than the last. Fate moves to Mammoth Lake, where she meets Alchemy and the rest of the gang. When she met Alchemy, Alchemy took her out to meet his friends and went bowling that night, the night when Sorrow physically attacked her and the time when she learned what her new friends were. Sorrow attacked her again when she was skiing with Alchemy, Guardian, Spark, Snow, and Sky and was in an all out war for Fate's life. Sorrow was close to killing her once, but Snow managed to save her as Sorrow fled from the scene.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.

Aren't sign-ups supposed to be posted in the main forum?

Elphaba_1

Author

I apologize. I moved the thread here for others to see and are welcome to joined. Ask me anything I will answer all of them as clearly as I can.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Name: Guardian
Power (if gifted): Healing, super-strength and Earth manipulation.

Appearance: auburn colored hair, dark brown eyes and had a scar on the corner of his eye. He seemed a little more built and looks like his face matured faster than his friend’s. His clothes are the . . . nondescript. He looks ordinary, like he’d blend in with the crowd and you wouldn’t know he’s right next to you, were it not for his height of 6'2.5"

Personality: quiet, usually says only two words. Rarely says a sentence. He would speak to Alchemy a lot more since he's more in tuned with Alchemy. Would think of plans to protect his friends or team mates.

Background (history): Guardian was raised in a household where you can't trust anyone. Reason why he doesn't say a lot. He met Snow and Sky first when he was six and didn't trust them at first until they all turned seven, when their powers awoken. He began to trust them more, but still didn't speak as often as they wanted. Then they met up with Alchemy and then Spark. They grew close to one another until they all took separate paths. Guardian still isolated himself from normal humans until he reunited with Spark and the rest at Mammoth Lake High, but missing Alchemy at the time. He was the first to find Fate bleeding on her first day of school before he contacted Alchemy telepathically that Fate might be the girl they were waiting for for one thousand years.

Name: Zak Rayne

Human: Gifted

Power: Blood Manipulation(Own blood and can be done on a molecular level) and Self Healing

Appearance: A man of average height of five feet and elevent inches and a slim yet toned body. His skin radiates with the paleness of the moon and constantly smells of roses. His raven black hair falls just belo his buttocks and shines with a sheen known only to silk. His eyes carry a golden tint to them made pale by the black coloring. He is always seen wearing nothing but black. His clothes mostly consist of a t-shirt that sticks to his torso and outlines his body but is covered by a jacket with three straps on the lower parts of the arms. His pants fit loosely along his legs to allow easier movement and fall just over the boots made of leather and held with a total of five buckles. Always leaves a black rose at ever scene that he kills.

Personality: Always cool and calm under the most extreme of preassures. Even when he kills he always keeps a smile spread across his rosy lips with only a small amount of his pearl white teeth showing through. There's nothing that brings him more pleasure than assuring that his master is pleased, but harming others in any way, shape or form runs a close race.

Background: Zak was born into a low-class family where he grew up with only a mother that was almost never at home and a father that was drunk whenever his wife was not there. This evnironment was one that would lead any child into a mental illnessof any type. This wasn't true, in a way, for Zak for he was almost always well behaved through his days as a child. Had it not been for a special power of his that he found to be possible, he would have grown up to be a normal person. This was not to be the case for he had discovered that he could make his own blood do as he pleased. Being the innocent child that he was, he often used the blood to make toys that he could play with.

It wasn't until he was only ten years of age that he discovered a more useful means to control his blood. He was being picked on once again by one of the local "rich kids" for being poor. It was during this that Zak wished that he had a sword in order to punish the ones that was making fun of him like he had seen on Power Rangers many times. This wish came true with a cut forming on his wrist and gushed out blood that became the sword that Zak had wanted. He used that sword to punish the one making fun of him but found that the sword was real and killed the boy. Any normal child would have run screaming, but he did not. He felt relieved that he had rid the world of someone that did not deserve to live. He had become a super hero.

For the rest of his years he kept his new power a secret and only used it to kill those that he felt needed to be killed in his eyes. It was during one of these killings that he was confronted by Sorrow. The man was not afraid of the skills that the young man held, but rather wanted them for his own goals. Zak listened as the man told him of what his goals are and found them to be almost the same as his own. With those words he was convinced to join Sorrow himself. It was after this that Zak tasted the blood of an innocent. It was a taste that was lined with both bitter and sweet tastes that he could not get enough of. From there he felt that the only thing that could ever bring more joy than harming an innocent was bringing his new master happieness. He was forever corrupted to those that followed the laws of God.

Last edited:

Elphaba_1

Author
Original characters are allowed to have powers as long as they are the gifted humans. You may choose to be either a main character or an original, its your chose

P.S. Excuse my grammar and spelling everyone, I know its very poor. Can't really remember the different between its and it's

Chromatic

Become
Awards
i'll do this. Original Character:

Name: Kurtis (Kurt) Feleon

Power: A variety of Psychic powers. He also possess an altermind, a separate mind living within, yet seperate from his own. The altermind acts as a guide to Kurtis, and only Kurtis can its physical manifestation (a golden retriever), and only he can directly interact with it. He simply refers to it as Alta.

Appearance: >link<

Personality: Somewhat skittish, and always paranoid that someone's targeting him. Also an occasional drug user (but he usually manages to quit before any significant damage can be done). His eyes often dart back and forth, and he tends to stutter. He also prone to mental/emotional breakdowns.

Background: Born into a considerably wealthy, and "normal" family, he was the second youngest of six children. Each of his older siblings showed "greater promise" than him in someway, either being very intelligent, or excelling in sports, and the arts. He was closest to his younger brother, Nicholas ("Nickey"), who was in much the same boat as him.

One night when Kurtis was 13 (Nickey was 10), his parents had to go on an important business trip. They left the eldest brother Alex (Age 22) in charge of watching Nickey and Kurtis. But Alex, not content to spend his Friday night looking after "babies", decided to throw a party for all of his old high school friends. The party raged into the night, and Nickey was unable to sleep, causing him to go downstairs to the living room. But as he entered the room, one of Alex's drunken friends revealed a gun that he had swiped from his father (who was a police officer). As he gloated, about his achievement, he accidently pulled the trigger, and the bullet lodged itself into Nickey's brain.

Alex herded his friends out of the house, and phoned his parents, who were home within three hours. Alex told them that Kurtis had gone mad, and tore the house apart, and had used a stolen gun to shoot Nickey in the head. The parents brutally punished Kurtis for this and ignored his attempts to tell his side of the story. Eventually, his parents sent for a local Corrections officer to take Kurtis for help. Not wanting to be put in solitary, Kurtis did something he didn't know he could do: with out making a motion, he knocked back the corrections officer. Not thinking about his actions, he hastily packed whatever he could cram into his school bag, and fled from home.

In his quest to understand the power he had displayed, Kurtis was temped by Sorrow, who appeared to him as a pale, greasy haired man clad in black, and wearing a cowboy hat. He offered to teach Kurt, in exchange for Kurt helping him eliminate those who opposed him. Kurtis was about to accept these terms, but was stopped by Guardian who helped him to flee from Sorrow. It was also at this time that he discovered his altermind, a guide that resides within his mind.

Now he is 18, and has developed his powers far beyond even Sorrow's expectations.

Last edited:

Elphaba_1

Author
For some of those who are playing main characters that have gotten their bio from me, please post it here or I would assume that you didn't like the character and didn't tell me about it or you merely forgot to post it up which will make me forget who you will play. So please post it up to show other users and me

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
hmm.. why not? i was invited and why not? lol... not in too many rps anyway.. (hides his page full of posts for three other rp's)

Elphaba_1 said:
Name: Alchemy
Power (if gifted): time and transformation (animals mostly. Mainly transforms into a black dog or a white owl)

Appearance: black hair that was spiked in the back while his bangs hung over his eyes, blue eyes, tall and thin, and had a nice built figure for someone who looked around seventeen. He was wearing a loose fitting shirt, black baggy pants, combat boots, and a black wrist band to his left wrist.

Personality: gentlemanly, a little weird sometimes, strong-willed, and leader of the pack. He's as protective towards Fate as Spark and Guardian, and tends to flirt with her from time to time

Background (history): Alchemy comes from a long line of sons that control time and can transform to whichever owl that felt more connection with. He has been told by his grandfather that there was a prophecy in their family only that he would betray the female creature and her comrades and would follow into Sorrow's commands. Fear from that prophecy, he stayed away from his friends, making sure that he would never meet the female creature. But Sorrow came for him and made a pact with him. Sorrow took control of his mind, turning Alchemy into his puppet. After the spell was complete, Sorrow told him to forget about that night he became his puppet and forget about the fear of betraying the female creature

oh goody... i get to be a bad guy.. woot... *gags* i tend to dislike bad guys.. because i become really evill... thus why i don't tend to play them. for the safety of others.. lol.. but yeah... i'll take it... but can i add a bit to the transformations part? like having a bigger selection of animals and actually being able to transform items?? or am i somehow overthinking all this.... *cracks self in the head with a baseball bat*

Last edited:

Elphaba_1

Author
NEED SOME COMPANIONS FOR SORROW

For OrganizationXVII, I approve. Just change Sorrow's appearance. And maybe, just maybe you could tag along with Sorrow. Sorrow will need companions so that way the user playing Sorrow won't be waiting for us to have our guard down and attack randomly

triplehearts said:
oh goody... i get to be a bad guy.. woot... *gags* i tend to dislike bad guys.. because i become really evill... thus why i don't tend to play them. for the safety of others.. lol.. but yeah... i'll take it... but can i add a bit to the transformations part? like having a bigger selection of animals and actually being able to transform items?? or am i somehow overthinking all this.... *cracks self in the head with a baseball bat*

You can expand it a bit. And I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want Alchemy to be super evil when Sorrow awakens him. Like super cold and emotionless. Be as evil as your evil little heart can take. The more evil you are, the better I love it XD

Chromatic

Become
Awards
NEED SOME COMPANIONS FOR SORROW

For OrganizationXVII, I approve. Just change Sorrow's appearance. And maybe, just maybe you could tag along with Sorrow. Sorrow will need companions so that way the user playing Sorrow won't be waiting for us to have our guard down and attack randomly

I'd like to keep him opposed to Sorrow, as fighting against him brings Kurtis a sense of purpose, and the knowledge that he's doing some good for someone (a pleasure that he clearly didn't have with his family).

Elphaba_1

Author
We pretty much have enough people to start this RP! We just need to wait for Jett to post Spark's bio and forgot who wanted to play Sorrow that is a friend of Jett's. We just need someone to take control of Sky and Snow

OrganizationXVII said:
I'd like to keep him opposed to Sorrow, as fighting against him brings Kurtis a sense of purpose, and the knowledge that he's doing some good for someone (a pleasure that he clearly didn't have with his family).

Okay, sure. That is true with him and the family deal. I'll allow you to do whatever you want with your character.

Elphaba_1

Author
It's okay. Jett said he'd try to get some more of his friends to join. I think he said Misanthropy might be Sorrow, if that's so . . . we're in trouble o_O . . . so yeah, more companions for Sorrow to even out the balance of good and evil

sand_drew

Name: Jade Mankirk
Power (if gifted): Invisibility, Teleportation, Energy Blasts
Appearance: Click Here
Personality: A spirited girl, Jade seems perpetually angry and energetic. always on the move, unable to sit still and loud whenever she talks, which is frequently, she tends to out shine everyone else around her, but not in a good way. Her anger is the spawn of hate and bitterness within her to the world at large.
Background (history): Jade lived in Sydney, Australia with an abusive family, she was constantly abused in all ways you'd think possible, sexually, physically, verbally and more. One day she finally manage to work up the courage to approach the police and as her family was well known and well respected throughout town, the police who weren't exactly the best human specimens, ignored her claims.

She procceeded to tell her teachers at school but the same thing happened. Gradually she lost her faith in humanity as a whole. She began to read book after book and spend hours in the library, here looking into mythology and legends she discovered Sorrow. She read more and more, researched all she could and soon became convinved that humanity deserved to die and thus joined sorrow.

Sorrow himself soon appeared to her and convined her to attack and kill a nearby gifted who opposed Sorrow. The attack didn't quite work and the police were called, trapped and with nowhere to go her powers took hold. she became invisible and warped away, right into another group of police who she warded off with energy blasts.

She fled into the night with the aid of her powers and now serves Sorrow, eagerly and willingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back