• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret Endings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladespower#5

I Haven't Posted Here For A While Now And I'm Starting To Forget Abouth Kingdom Hearts So I Need To Get Back Into It.

But What Is The Difference Between Deep Dive And Another Side, Another Story? Is It Just That One Is Longer Or What?

Radon

mofo
They're Completly Different But Both Have A Similar Theme. Btw Why Capitalise Every Word? That's Not Proper!!

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well..

They are different. That's about it. And one of them has a lightning sound so loud that it forces me to tone down my volume prior to reaching it (or my parents complain).

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
The difference is that one was made earlier. ASAS was made for the englis and DD was for FM

codycameron09

Another Side, Another Story was the first part. Deep Dive was the second. We see Roxas walking in The World That Never Was and the Heartless start to appear. He draws his keyblades. He then looks up to see Riku on the building. Then in Deep Dive, we actually see them fighting.

Same goes for BBS Endings, where we see TAV in armor walking through the keyblade crossroads, they turn to see someone coming. Then in the Final Mix version, we see the epic fight scene.

So, the endings are like sequels to each other. It's just that the second ones are always longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back