• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret Key Hole!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
actully the keyhole to DI was rezeiled at somepoint in a flashback of rikus but why would the keyhole to DI be in another world MILLONS of miles away and i got a question. Unlock keyholes? The keyblade masters lock world not unlock them. The heartless unlock them

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
yeah it was after they go after the monster inside the secret place. They go to leave and when sora left riku turned around and saw the keyhole on the door

Oracle

Um, and KL, we do know where the keyhole is. In the second cutscene with Sora and Riku as kids, Riku looks back at the door and the keyhole is there.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I don't remember that '_'

But how do you know that wasn't the keyhole to the door? Ansem did said the world was tied to the darkness. That might have been a door leading to Kingdom Hearts (the door to the Darkness). And that may be how Riku covered Destiny Islands in Darkness.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
*Oathkeeper* said:
you're confusing...even if it supposedly needed BHK and Riku to unlock the keyhole, wouldn't it make more sense if it were Sora and BHK or Sora and Riku? Riku and BHK just don't mix.
oathkeepers right riku and bhk do not mix your WAY off

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I remember riku turning back to see the door perfectly.

Anyway I would most likely think that would be the keyhole to destiny islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back