• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret Video is all about....OMG NO WAY?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth_42

it seems like these new characters are the kings and rulers of this keyblade world.
i believe that KH3 with incooperate the past were everyone had a keyblade, hence the resons for all of those blades. Hopefully KH3 will be the Keyblade War and you get to fight others with keyblades. This might mean that there will be a multiplayer feature in the next one.

Ompalompa287

i would LOVE multiplayer.....but still...i think my original theory posted on page 1...is DEAD ON correct...please read it and let me kno what u think? it incorportaes all of what u guys have said

Burori

In my opinion the 'Birth by sleep' seems to intitle to Sora. He became the keyblade master in his sleep no? thus the birth of a new keyblade holder from sleep. just a thought

Ompalompa287

Burori said:
In my opinion the 'Birth by sleep' seems to intitle to Sora. He became the keyblade master in his sleep no? thus the birth of a new keyblade holder from sleep. just a thought

lol read my theory, i think it overshadows urs and seems to make more sence...urs doesnt explain the whole BIRTH part lol

zexion_org_xii said:
its a great theory....i dont have anything to say about it yet but i will give you when it pops in mind

please do, im really intrested to hear ur thoughts as well as others

EternalOath

Okay i don't have any real theories so i'll just say stuff i noticed, doesn't mean they actually are important or not.

For the first couple of quick flash screens it shows part of the first knight and then something else. To me the other screens look like dead bodies in armor laying on the ground.

As the first knight walks up to grab a keyblade, something blows away like dust in the wind. It looks like a Nobody's weapon to me. Could be more keyblades, armor, or something else though.

The three keyblades in the middle of the crossroad are the only ones with keychains on the end of them.

On the first screen of unknown keyblades, on the right you can see the keyblade Fenrir. Well i'm pretty sure it's Fenrir anyway.

The first knight is taller than the others. The second knight, which is the girl, is middle height between the two. Then the last knight is remarkably shorter than the other two although not short enough to be Mickey. I'm pretty sure this isn't Sora, Riku, Kairi, or Mickey from this. Because the last knight takes Riku's weapon and is really short and yea, height difference.

Ompalompa287's theory fails to explain the part about "The Lost Two"

Well anyway that's pretty much all i had to say.

Ompalompa287

EternalOath said:
Ompalompa287's theory fails to explain the part about "The Lost Two"

LOL i forgot to mension that..if u recall, pete and melecifent were in the tower and we never found out what happens to them. Similarly, pete says taht he doesn't like this "in between world"....so i think the lsot 2 refers to these 2 and brings up the question that they are lost within this inbetween world.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
Well, here is a rumor that has been going around with some Jap ppl.

My friend who lives in Japan, his name is Shusaku. Is a great friend of mine, and he used to live in Canada until he moved. But we still keep contact. I asked him to translate the ending, some parts.. and HIS friend is a die heart KH fan and he got some kick ass info..this is what he said..

Musha - the girl looking knight
Joufu- the main knight in the middle
Masurao - the other knight

They are the Soldiers of Light. They are at the battleground. It is located in the Sacred Place of Light, that is continuously protected from the darkness surrounding them. This is where all of the keyblades are born. They keychains act kinda like bringing upper orbs. So when you take one out and put it back in, you are basically bringing up a different keyblade. And when a keyblader sorta 'summons' a keyblade. It appears ready for battle i.e. it magically appears. it comes from the battleground. Therefore, that place is the battleground, where every keychain comes from.. so its a battle of the keyblades i presume. In other words... the Keyblade War.

So i guess, this is all the proof he has. What do u guys think?

~Xehsin.

P.s. Dun't mind his english he is bad at it. :D

cloud and ninja

THAT MAKES A HOLE LOT OF SENSE......even though i didnt understand most of it
but did u ever take in the possibility that all this in thir is the future not the past ,that its all part of a keyblade weilder generation?but your theory sounds better.i hope your right

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
umm.I'm new so I can reply right...anyways I conutine to hear that its a prequel and that the whole Memories of Xehanort thing is the memories of other ppls not Xehanort himself.....This makes most no sense to me as for the three armoured ppl my friends say Sora Riku and Kairi only cuz thas all they know and cuz they think that Their adventure cant be over at the ages of 15,15, and 16 (sora, Kairi,and Riku) but that might be worng too this whole Keyblade war thing I think is in the future ...or Past......or you know what I HAVE NO FRICKIN' CLUE WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I think that Nomura is just messing with us....what I mean is there will be a KH3 but just not with what we saw in the secert ending it could just be used to throw us off of KH3.....I know this is most likely the STUPIDEST IDEA EVER but still you never know........but I think we will have to wait at least a year or two before we know any further info on this

Burori

Here is a thought though. Isn't it a little odd that after Xehanort became a heartless and nobody that the Heartless began to appear? I mean before the whole experiment there was no real record of them. My thought is that Xenahort is obviously a link to it but I can not see what he has locked inside his own memories....

Ompalompa287

Burori said:
Here is a thought though. Isn't it a little odd that after Xehanort became a heartless and nobody that the Heartless began to appear? I mean before the whole experiment there was no real record of them. My thought is that Xenahort is obviously a link to it but I can not see what he has locked inside his own memories....

well wasnt it true that the heartless were appearing anyways? before Xehanorts expirement...heartless were formed when ansem the wise was experimenting with the darkness in the heart...thats how the darkness took a form...heartless...Xehanort later volunteered himself to be the subject of an experiment to unlock his memeories....

Golden Shine said:
Well, here is a rumor that has been going around with some Jap ppl.

My friend who lives in Japan, his name is Shusaku. Is a great friend of mine, and he used to live in Canada until he moved. But we still keep contact. I asked him to translate the ending, some parts.. and HIS friend is a die heart KH fan and he got some kick ass info..this is what he said..

Musha - the girl looking knight
Joufu- the main knight in the middle
Masurao - the other knight

They are the Soldiers of Light. They are at the battleground. It is located in the Sacred Place of Light, that is continuously protected from the darkness surrounding them. This is where all of the keyblades are born. They keychains act kinda like bringing upper orbs. So when you take one out and put it back in, you are basically bringing up a different keyblade. And when a keyblader sorta 'summons' a keyblade. It appears ready for battle i.e. it magically appears. it comes from the battleground. Therefore, that place is the battleground, where every keychain comes from.. so its a battle of the keyblades i presume. In other words... the Keyblade War.

So i guess, this is all the proof he has. What do u guys think?

~Xehsin.

P.s. Dun't mind his english he is bad at it. :D

VERY NICE FIND....i agree with that..it makes a lot of sense......thank you so much for posting that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back