• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret Video is all about....OMG NO WAY?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ompalompa287

post all ideas of the secret ending here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hlbrQLhNKzI&search=kingdom hearts 2 secret ending

^ thats the secret ending (english)

ok so heres my theory:
ok my theory for what the ending means....focus on the video based on the above URL.... if u notice...the cross roads are portraided much like the crossroads in COM...one to light...one to dark...and the other 2 go in between...dawn..and twilight...the figure ahead seems to be comming from twilight...meaning a traitor to the light...ok agian back to the keyblades...we have a whole bunch of unknown keys iin the ground, meaning what ur seeing takes place after a massive war of keyblades, the three shown figures are, in my opinion, the hearts of the keyblades... the survivors of the war, the reason they hold the familiar keyblades is because those keyblades are known to us in the future, by sora riku and mickey. WE KNOW THEM BECAUSE THEY SURVIVED...this is all in Xehanorts memories...which is the reason it says "Memory of Xehanort". If you recall Xehanort wanted to further ansems reasearch to uncover his memories. The Chasers, well u see one of them, are those other guys, betrayers to the light, u see after an explosion in a distance through the dust..THEY CHASE THE MASTER OF KEYBLADE...(in case u didnt notice...) it seemed they were wearing cloaks much like Organization XIII....this is all OBVIOUSLY takin place in the past...see how this all ties in to one another...as for the last piece of the puzzle..."it all begins with birth by sleep"...xehanorts nobody and heartless were both destroyed....he is no more....well much like final fantacy...i doubt they will get rid of a character that quickly... so xehanort is sleeping somewhat and this is all begining and he is remember those memories inside of him which he was trynig to uncover.

(continued theory)

... the first "knight" we see holds an unfamiliar keyblade...could this be cause he DIES? it also talks about two legends of a keyblade warrior who brought chaos and destruciton, while the other saved the world...could this be forshadowing to the other two knights? one holds rikus keyblade...the other...soras and mickeys....... o and if u didnt notice... when it shows the first knight is shows like a dissolve of a picture into the frame of the video...this is a typical shot when it wants to portray past events or memories...like a video playing in someones head after seeing a picture......"memory of xehanort".......ringin any bells?

(continued again)
roxas wasnt born when sora was asleep...so he doesnt really apply to the whole "birth by sleep" theory...but i do recall in COM that forgotten memories are "like sleeping memories...they are remembered at the right time" i think that Xehanorts sleeping heart gives birth to a whole array of memories....thus KH3...please keep in mind the "Xehanorts Memory" quote as well as the fact that Xehanort did what he did to himself to uncover his lost memories

Br0k3n Riku

that sounds like a good possibility, it actually makes sense, and it's all tied into the story.

Ompalompa287

ty :) i take pride in my work and i spent a lot of sleepless nights wondering what this video could mean....it all finally clicked in my mind...im serioulsy hopin im right and that it isnt a teaser

Br0k3n Riku

well I think you could be right, but I think that KH3 isnt going to have all that much of a story, because I think that it could be a MMORPG, maybe of what the Keyblade wars were, or maybe they could make that before KH3, because we will have to know what happens in the Keyblade War to know whats going on in KH3.

Ompalompa287

OMG IT JUST HIT ME RIGHT NOW....."one legends says that the keyblade caused chaos and destruction.....while the other saved the world".......i kno this is kinda starting its own theory then my original stated.......but hey y not...Xehanort and sora?!?!!

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Damn that was the best theory I have heard by far. It really makes alot of sense. I would agree with you.

Ompalompa287

Br0k3n Riku said:
well I think you could be right, but I think that KH3 isnt going to have all that much of a story, because I think that it could be a MMORPG, maybe of what the Keyblade wars were, or maybe they could make that before KH3, because we will have to know what happens in the Keyblade War to know whats going on in KH3.

what if the keyblade war is the whole point of KH3...what if the entire game is takin place in the future and the past and the whole point is sora trying to uncover xehanorts memories of a keyblade war...plus i REALLY cant see an MMORPG comming out of KH..sorry

Ompalompa287

Br0k3n Riku said:
Ya I think that it was Sora and either Xehanort or Zexion, I think Zexion only because Nomura wont show us his weapon because he said it's a spoiler, but I had thought that it was Xehanort also, because he has no memories, not when he was a heartless or a nobody, so now perhaps he recovers his memories and realizes his power and he starts the keyblade war, and the three knights could be the only three survivors and the person in the distance could be Xehanort coming to kill them.

i think thats going too deep into it...i mean we dont even kno if xehanort was a good guy or a bad guy yet.....these are all just theories and that leaves a big gap in ur theory ... what is "birth by sleep"

Br0k3n Riku

well since Xehanorts memories are gone, maybe his heart is just floating in Kingdom Hearts, since we arent sure if hearts can even do this it's just a guess but, maybe Xehanorts heart is recovering all his lost memories, thus being reborn as a new person?

Ompalompa287

Br0k3n Riku said:
well since Xehanorts memories are gone, maybe his heart is just floating in Kingdom Hearts, since we arent sure if hearts can even do this it's just a guess but, maybe Xehanorts heart is recovering all his lost memories, thus being reborn as a new person?
i do think u have a point with his heart recoverin all his lost memories...but i dont agree with him being reborn or any other thing like that..... i beleive this is much like a transendental philosophy of the Oversoul, or in this case, Kingdom hearts.....that u are it, because you are a part of it..Xehanorts heart is now completly purified from the heartless and the nobody......what does that leave? memories....all those lost memories which he tried to find by experimenting with the darkness in hearts are now being poured out and unravled..

IF OTHER PPL ARE READING THIS PLEASE [REGISTER AND] GIVE US YOUR OPINION AS WELL :confused: i mean im really intrested to hear what u guys say

Br0k3n Riku

it could possibly take place partly in the past and the future, maybe one part of the game your in Xehanorts memories, and another part your in the "present".

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Br0k3n Riku said:
Nomura said that Sora wont play a big role in KH3, so Sora recovering Xehanorts memories isnt likely, maybe Riku will, since Xehanort was a part of him for so long maybe he tries to find out what happened to Xehanort or something.
nomoura never said that stop typing lies he said Kh is soras story and will forever revovle around sora.....................and riku cnnot have none of rikus memories because although they shared the same body they did not share the same heart and memories are stored in the heart..........................

Br0k3n Riku

alright I'll try to find the interview where he said that Sora wont play a big role in KH3, and all this stuff I'm saying is theoretical, just stuff that I thought might possibly be it. and hero of dark i said that maybe riku went to find Xehanorts memories, not that he had Xehanorts memories, that would make no sense because when Xehanorts heartless was in Riku, not even it had his memories

Ompalompa287

Riku's Nobody said:
Damn that was the best theory I have heard by far. It really makes alot of sense. I would agree with you.

HEHE ty soo much...=) u think its valid?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back