• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret Video is all about....OMG NO WAY?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ompalompa287

Larxene#12 said:
indeed that is a good find,i always wondered where the keyblade went after sora was done using it,and also it makes alot of sense wow this is awsome!
it really is

S

Skye

In that...

It's almost like one Keyblade was for Chaos, and it's opposite...it's "Nobody", was the good one(or the other way around). Does that mean there's a third keyblade involved?

...Time out.

Riku had the Rise to the Dawn, which really wasn't a Keyblade but a parallel type of thing. Mickey has his special "King" Keyblade, and Sora has his basic(plus all the rest of them). Could these three be keyblades...like...

Sora - Normal Keyblade(s)
Riku - Heartless 'Keyblade'
Mickey - Nobody Keyblade

...wow. Wouldn't that be intricate? XD

wtholyf

Hey I just got a quick thing to say. The org itself could not have existed that far off in the past, the org came into existance when Xehanort became a nobody. While the theories here make a good sense, I truly believe that KHIII will b an MMORPG. (obviously it will have some story) but as you go through the game you learn some knowledge of about the keyblade. I don't have much to base this on, other then the fact I heard "keyblade war" and "kh3 will be more then just a game." But in reality, by the time the game is made, We're all gonna b like adults so ya

EternalOath

Wow, the whole keyblade universe place makes a lot of sense. Heh i kinda thought of it myself before, well something similar to it. In another thread i said something about the light in Kingdom hearts being a place where keyblade are born etc... But your's goes way in depth and pretty much gives me a secure thought on my theory. Cept i knew nothing about the knights. Hmm... the names sound kinda irregular though. Joufu rhymes with Tofu... lol... Musha is kinda too close sounding to Mushu.. The third one fits just fine with me though.

D

Duzyourfacehurt

EternalOath said:
Joufu rhymes with Tofu... lol... Musha is kinda too close sounding to Mushu.. The third one fits just fine with me though.

Musha means warrior. I know this from watching anime and playing video games lol. Onimusha=Demon Warrior. The other names might have meanings too. Someone should look it up.

I have several theories myself. Right now, I have three semi-well-developed theories.

One:
KHIII will be set in both the past and the future. You will start out in the past as a keyblade master. I believe this keyblade master could be Xehanort. He had no memories. It could start out explaining why he had no memories and about the keyblade. I also believe it could be a completely new keyblade master. I then think it could switch over to where you're playing as Sora once again. This theory is one I don't support as much as my other two because I don't know how well it would link together.

Two: It's set completely in the past. It will be a prequel. I agree with Inner-Demon on much of this theory. If you want a better explanation on this theory, find Inner-Demon's explanation. I believe this game will be made to explain many of the questions we may have about the keyblade. He may be using this game to make a foundation for the REAL Kingdom Hearts 3. This seems most believable to me. Nomura has answered most the questions from KH1 and didn't really create any questions that would involve the future in KH2. The only questions for the future of KH is "What's next?" "What was the letter about?". We must first answer the questions that he made about the keyblade such as, "How did it come to be?" "Why did it come to be?" "Who first weilded it?" "What was it used for before there was a major heartless problem?" "If it can cause chaos and destruction, it must've happened before right?" Without the answers to these questions, it'll be hard to move forward with the series. He opened millions of questions about the keyblade.

Three: KH3 will be in the future. It will be a continuation of the story linking the mentioned items into the story. It won't be too far into the future. Sora might be about 16 or 17. The story will move these Chaser characters in as the new enemies. There's not much information for me to base a story on this future one. If Nomura puts it in the future, he left it wide open to make it into whatever he wants. He could throw total surprises at us and support them with "Well, that's what the letter talked about." Because he just has to make it continue smoothly. That's why I believe that it's in the past more than the future. I do believe he could make it in the future though.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey anybody think that maybe they r gonna make a movie like they did with FFVII Advent Children for a prequel? And Maybe there's another secret video like KH1 just like ASAS AND DD!!!!!! THen the next secret video will be about what goes on in the FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!! And one more thing... what they should be working RIGHT NOW is KH Chain of Memories for PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well write back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back