• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the seeds MX planted on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

That riku thing is a sham, the eye model didn't load properly that one second.

Why the hell would square not show his yellow eyes clearly and instead make you tunnel vision into his face for that one cutscene to realize his eyes were yellow?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Xemnas sayed somethig similar once :O ! YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The Plans (English Subs) watch teh vid.Also,i always thought yellow eyes meant that you where close to darkness.these people are shown to have yellow eyes : MX,Vanitas,Braig(formerly brown),Xehanort/AnsemSoD/Xemnas(formerly brown),Isa/Saix(formerly blue),ATW(some say his eyes arent yellow but orange) And riku is shown to have yellow eyes for a split second see this topic : http://forums.khinsider.com/main-series/144309-riku-does-have-amber-eyes.html

pretty good observation (oh and saix are originally green i think)

kaialone

pretty good observation (oh and saix are originally green i think)
Thank you ^^ Though it still doesnt tell us what those "seeds" are : (

That riku thing is a sham, the eye model didn't load properly that one second.

Why the hell would square not show his yellow eyes clearly and instead make you tunnel vision into his face for that one cutscene to realize his eyes were yellow?

oh...ok then

Allister Rose

French Lover
zulkir, your probably over thinking it. have you seen the kh chracters mouth move in kh1?

same could apply for kh2 with the eyes.

kaialone

i think those "seeds" are connected to the change of Braig´s eye-color but i dont think everyone who has yellow eyes is connected to the "seeds".Does that make sense to you?I think those" seeds" are probably just MX´s plans but since we dont know his excact plan as of yet,we dont know the excact nature of those "seeds" either.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I tihnk it is, because nomura pointed it out, and everyone who has yellow eyes was connected to him.

and no i dont think orange eyes counts as yellow

kaialone

I tihnk it is, because nomura pointed it out, and everyone who has yellow eyes was connected to him.

and no i dont think orange eyes counts as yellow

but is orange a natural eye color :S ?But AtW already had orange eyes when he wasnt close to darkness at alll so it may be diffrent. *goestocheckallofansemsappearences*

Edit: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/054/f/4/ignore_this_plz_by_kaialone.png that eyecolor looks unhealthy :/ but its not yellow. Off topic :How do i post pics without having to post the link?

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
does it matter if orange eyes is a natural eye color? all i'm saying is that it doesnt count for this situation

Allister Rose

French Lover
they look roangy brown and if you want toa dd a pic here, just get the image location and put "[img ]" "[/img ]" (without spaces) between the image location when you post it here. but yeah, once the seed is fully grown, the eyes get yellow. jsut like what happened to braig and maybe saix aswell

naruto5

i think that there could be one other seed tha MX is hiding and is the KEY to his plans perhaps this SEED might be the mystery chracter in the next game?

kaialone

they look roangy brown and if you want toa dd a pic here, just get the image location and put "[img ]" "[/img ]" (without spaces) between the image location when you post it here. but yeah, once the seed is fully grown, the eyes get yellow. jsut like what happened to braig and maybe saix aswell

Thank you for the image thing.And your idea is quite interesting.Lea and Isa sneaked into Ansems castle sometimes as seen in the credits,thus its possible that Xehanort planted a "seed" into him.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
sooooooo what did ya people come up with???
this guy said the "seeds" were something master xehanort planted on people to use them as a replacement xD
what do you think????

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
oh yeah. that makes sense.

i forgot because braig did say
"i thought you pretended to lose ur memories."

Yeah, when I saw the first translation of BBS's secret ending, I didn't see that translation for Braig's comment. But now I found it in another one, and it probably makes sense.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What if the seed had something to do with Vanitas-->ven-->sora?

People were saying in another thread that perhaps the data ATW put in Sora had something to do with Vanitas, which is why he looks more like Vanitas after he wakes from that sleep.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oooh! That!

Nomura: It is a fact that Saix and Axel probably wanted to take over the Organization, however they didn’t understand what they were going to do or how to do it. As for Xemnas, he knew about this betrayal, but never brought it up. Generally, one’s conduct was for the sake of their purpose.

Brainwashed...?? Just before Isa and Lea are thrown out of the castle in the credits?? lol

(Note: I think when I looked at the original version of this, I thought it was more like, 'it's not clear what they were going to do', not 'they didn't understand'. But I can't find it. Bargh.)

Radon

mofo
No I meant about the day where Axel tells Roxas on the clock tower how he and Saix joined the organisation, but something about Saix changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back