• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The soldier with the broken faceplate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
1. Nomura said that the three knights were completely new characters, but that doesn't apply to the figure on the horizon. That means it could be Zexion. Even if the did apply to him, it colud still be Ienzo, since he is technically a never before seen character.

2. As for Sora and Roxas not appearing in the same scene, when did Nomura say that they didn't? They were in many of the same scenes. When did Nomura state otherwise? I don't recall reading anything about that.

Timbered Knight

has it been explained , as what has happened to all there hartless sides? coz kh2 kh com they were all nobodys right? i may have missed something

XelementdragonX

well Nomura said its not sora then its roxas cus he went to the past to stop something from bad from happening..... yea cus roxas is related 2 sora. idk im guessing.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
has it been explained , as what has happened to all there hartless sides? coz kh2 kh com they were all nobodys right? i may have missed something

Nomura said that only Xehanort was the only Organization member whose Heartless was able to have a human form. All of the others' heartless were just normal heartless, much like what happened to Sora at Hollow Bastion, and have most likely been killed already.

well Nomura said its not sora then its roxas cus he went to the past to stop something from bad from happening..... yea cus roxas is related 2 sora. idk im guessing.

Are you saying Roxas is the person on the horizon? I doubt that that is him. After what happened to him at the end of KHII, how would he be able to?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
The man with the broken face plate looks a lot like Zexion. And giving the fact that in KH2, In "The world that never was", in the room labled "Proof of Exsistence" Zexion's grave stone weapon was disfigured so you couldn't see it. And Nomura said that he did that for a reason. So it is likely that Zexion is the man with the broken face plate.

Zexion dosen'y have brown hair and blue eyes that look exactly like Sora's. and the night could be RELATED to Sora but his not Sora. about a Month after Kingdom Hearts 2 came out, Nomura-san said that those Knights are new characters and are in the past or futre( i can't remember). so that person could be an ancestor of Sora but not Sora himself.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
You know how Nomura lies about things; it could possibly be Sora, but, then again, it might not be and it could be- a lot things to caculate. I think it's Sora in the future, no matter what anybody says. Nomura did state that he was not making a KHII:FM, right? Look at him now.:thumbup:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. Nomura said that the three knights were completely new characters, but that doesn't apply to the figure on the horizon. That means it could be Zexion. Even if the did apply to him, it colud still be Ienzo, since he is technically a never before seen character.

No, as Zexion is dead, and Ienzo still exist as a heartless; who by the way never attained human form.

KH Vandread said:
2. As for Sora and Roxas not appearing in the same scene, when did Nomura say that they didn't? They were in many of the same scenes. When did Nomura state otherwise? I don't recall reading anything about that.

They have appeared together in 3 scenes in KH2 [Non FM+]

1. When Roxas said his vacation was over.
2. When they fought.
3. And when they fused at the end.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
You forgot the part where Roxas leaves Sora's body for a sec to talk to Naminé just before the final battle.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think it's Sora all grown up...

No, Nomura has already confirmed it's not Sora, Riku, or Kairi. Therefore it can't be Roxas, because Roxas is Sora, and Roxas is gone anyway.

People think it's Zexion, but Nomura has said that Zexion is dead.
Many believe it to be Ienzo, but it's highly doubtful as he looks nothing like Zexion.

Nomura has said all the Chasers [Armored characters] are new charcters. I'll call them Chasers until they're confirmed not Chasers.

urutapu

You know how Nomura lies about things; it could possibly be Sora, but, then again, it might not be and it could be- a lot things to caculate. I think it's Sora in the future, no matter what anybody says. Nomura did state that he was not making a KHII:FM, right? Look at him now.:thumbup:

Nomura has never once lied, just been misunderstood. Sure, he wasn't making it AT THE MOMENT.

And this topic is getting more pointless by the minute.

Xemnas0013

Well I thought that Nomura said that it was taking place in the past?I don't know I'm just a noob lol.

Red Echidna0

Well I thought that Nomura said that it was taking place in the past?I don't know I'm just a noob lol.

You're right.
"It's in the past but it can also be in the future." Or something along those lines was the actual answer to:
"What time was the secret ending set in?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back