• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The soldier with the broken faceplate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK_RIKU3000

could the soldier with the broken face plate be Sora i rekon it could cause if you examine the face carefully there are similaritites but this soldier is older so mabey this is sora from KHIII coming from another. This probably doesnt make sense to anyone but it sounded good when i thoaught of it.

Shadukai X

Banned
You've been under a rock, huh? Nomura said thats its NOT Sora.
Look around threads of this type before you post plz.

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah^^

you could look at that face as long and hard as you want, but it will never turn out to be Sora......... why? because Nomura said so/.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
well if it truly is one of the three soldiers from the secret ending of kh2, then yeah, its not sora because nomura told us that the 3 knights from that video were completely new characters. however, it might not be one of those 3 knights from the video, although ppl will disagree on that. i don't think its sora, but i do believe that there is some connection between the two.

Joe

Bronze Member
it's been confirmed the knights are new characters, why can't people seem to grasp that?

Masamune

Big Boss
This thread has no point now that hopefully DARK_RIKU3000 and everybody else has finally understood that the knight was not Sora..

Joe

Bronze Member
This thread needs closed, it's purpose has been destroyed

Well.. Aren't almost all keyblade masters we know so far related to Sora?
I mean there's Riku... Roxas.. and..
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
could the soldier with the broken face plate be Sora i rekon it could cause if you examine the face carefully there are similaritites but this soldier is older so mabey this is sora from KHIII coming from another. This probably doesnt make sense to anyone but it sounded good when i thoaught of it.

It's Sora's dad

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Joe

Bronze Member
C'mon KL, don't drag this pointless thread on, just let it go away

Masamune

Big Boss
^ could you post the link of the interview telling us that The Knight is Sora's Dad??

Joe

Bronze Member
exactly, there is none..... and if you have one then it's fake

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
The man with the broken face plate looks a lot like Zexion. And giving the fact that in KH2, In "The world that never was", in the room labled "Proof of Exsistence" Zexion's grave stone weapon was disfigured so you couldn't see it. And Nomura said that he did that for a reason. So it is likely that Zexion is the man with the broken face plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back