• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the third key?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRider1234

y do u ppl say riku had a keyblade? he didnt. ansem did when he was in riku's body and was created by the pricess of hearts. Riku did not have 1. he may be able 2 wield it but it wasnt his!

BHK Owns

and just to clear it up...remember back in kh1 when you go to distract 3 for the first time..or it might be after coming back from merlins house..but riku appers and sora starts talking about how hisself is the keyblade master...well riku checks out the keyblade and says huh here catch....notice how it don't just disapper like it did out of leons hand and into soras when you had the talk with leon...

and also in the beggining of hollow bastion riku says let the keyblade decide...and than it chooses riku..and he gives sora the wooden sword...

does any of that ring a bell dragonrider??

namine_87

yeah... riku takes soras keyblade... Why didnt disappear then? cant be two keyblade masters, just like riku said.
ansem said that can weild the keyblade cos he has a strong heart, right? but soras heart isnt weak, so why the keyblade chose riku in hollow bastion?

BHK Owns

well hands down riku is the "true keyblade master" i think it said so in the journal...but the first encountar at hollow baston i think riku got the keyblade because at that point rikus heart was stronger than soras...but than when you get to the main entrance and sora says that little line:

riku: how are you going to fight without a weapon??
sora: ive learned that i no longer need the keyblade i have the strongest weapon of all heart and blah blah'

so after sora got done "crying" the keybade went back to him because after his little rant his heart was stronger than rikus was..

BHK Owns

well i asume that its the strongest ever since riku opened his heart to darkness...ass soras heart is pure which would make it stronger than rikus...

but now it poses a problem...in kh2...if bhk/sora connection is that bhk is the "other side of soras heart" than this means sora only has half a heart....so is half a heart stronger than a heart opened to darkness...???

you see so you could list every bhk theory and still you'd have to come up with the answer to the question "is soras heart pure" first..

BHK Owns

yea but thats when a few people belive that bhk was born and when kairi hugged sora restored him but with half his heart..its a possabilty

Counterpart

sillypieman said:
Wait what happened to Riku's Keyblade after Sora freed Kairi's heart from his.

it wasn't Riku's keyblade it was Ansem whom created it.But that keyblade was made from the hearts of the princesses so when Sora used it the keyblade it dissapered and all the princesses got their hearts back.

BHK Owns

counterpart your from boston??? sweet i live in worcester, but yea he was right about that keyblade

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
but what happens if they are not talking about the keyblades at all? what if the people are the key's themselves, key can mean anything really, a door key, keyblade, the person is the key, what if they mean key in a different way. What if they change the person and not the key?

for example, as the person is the key:

1. Sora changed into a heartless and back, so that changed the key(him)
2. Riku went to the darkness, so that changed the key aswell(him)
3. Mickey i am not sure about, maybe going twilight?

BHK Owns

yes i like your thinking its possabile that that is what they are doing..

but also i belive it could be the keyblades as the game revolves around sealing keyholes with the keyblade...and remember when you first get the keyblade????words flash on the screen that say

"Keyblade"

than it says it again

"Keyblade"

why say it twice??
they think we don't get it with saying it once??but maybe its to state how important the keyblade really is...

BHK Owns

hmm i don't know about that..but the keys thing is still a good thought, i just think the keyblades signifacance is much higher

namine_87

BHK Owns said:
i just think the keyblades signifacance is much higher

do you think soras keyblade is his heart? maybe thats what the organization wants. i mean, when xaldin said they want kingdom hearts to be completed maybe he was talking about they want to bring their hearts back, and the keyblade is a heart that can unlock the door to other hearts, to kingdom hearts.

err... do i make myself clear? i think its a little confusing

BHK Owns

hmm i got it, thats also interesting ive never thaught about that before, but it sounds like it could be possable...yea i like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back