• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the third key?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine_87

i think it could be possible cos in FM mickey was talking to riku. he said that 2hearts and 2keys are needed to close the door. maybe the organization need them to open it and bring their hearts back. mickey said, in this dark side where stolen hearts are gathered. so, thats why i think could be possible..

sora_123

but what happens if they are not talking about the keyblades at all? what if the people are the key's themselves, key can mean anything really, a door key, keyblade, the person is the key, what if they mean key in a different way. What if they change the person and not the key?

for example, as the person is the key:

1. Sora changed into a heartless and back, so that changed the key(him)
2. Riku went to the darkness, so that changed the key aswell(him)
3. Mickey i am not sure about, maybe going twilight?
i get what your saying. i mean the pricesses of hearts were used to unlock HB, right, and the keyblade is used to lock the heart of each world. what if they need both the wielders' heart and also the keyblades to unlock the door to the light....i don't know if it makes sense....so what do you think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back