• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the torture (i finally got kingdom hearts2 thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer42

im finaly getting kingdom hearts2 today hurray me. im about to go to gamestop and get it. ill have the game with me all day and wont get to play untill five this afternoon thats when i get off of work. so all day ill be ogling the case untill i do. the torture. can someone tell why kh2 have been getting ok/bad reviews lately

gamer42

ooops sorry... sighs. i guess someone can go ahead and close this.
ill go cry in a corner now

BULLETPROOF

the game has not been getting any bad reviews except on gamerankingsfor ign, it has a 91 % average from all the sites

the_organization

DUDE THEY COULDNT HAVE PLAYED IT ITS ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES NO JOKE!!!THE STORYLINE IS LIKE 10 x BETTER THAN THE FIRST!!!!!

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
im getin mine today tho still bout an hour or so till i get out of school (12:43 est current time right now<_<) DRAMATIC:finally after 4 years we get to see the new world and sora iwith his shrunken clothes when he gets out of the memorey restore pod( for proff that his cloths a re small when he gets out look at the vids on kh2-vids.net) oh its so beautiful wahhhhhahahahah. LOL

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
B/w does any1 else besides me find it a rip off that the stratagy guide for kh2 is $30 listed online at gamestop. thats just bull i tell u guides should only cost $10- $15 at the most

kh_pro

neoridge said:
B/w does any1 else besides me find it a rip off that the stratagy guide for kh2 is $30 listed online at gamestop. thats just bull i tell u guides should only cost $10- $15 at the most
It $29.99 to be exacted but the reason being that it is a LIMITED EDITIONguide they only sell for a short period of time plus its like the american version of KH ultimania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back