• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ross61

yeah but something doesn't seem right, i though that only the poh can open kingdom hearts

Wevvy

The Seven PoH is an Alternate way to open Kingdom Hearts. There are many other ways...

...I thinks...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
yeah but something doesn't seem right, i though that only the poh can open kingdom hearts

The Seven PoH is an Alternate way to open Kingdom Hearts. There are many other ways...

...I thinks...

PoH can open KH and I think the Keyblade can open it too or maybe those strong of heart. I think :D

The PoH open the DTD, not KH.

MX is looking for hearts of pure light, maybe Ven has one

That is only one of MX's goals...

Muse

you look atrocious
yeah............ I DON'T THINK SO

World domination is not in kingdom hearts

Why not? That's what Ansem SoD attempted to do, that's what Xemnas attempted to do. Those two, if we're following the MX + Terra = Xehanort theory, are related to MX, so isn't it a possibility that MX attempted to take over the KH Universe during BBS? And that in turn spawned the idea in the head of Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I don't think world domination is the world for it

–In the recent trailer, their are lines alluding to Master Xehanort aiming for those with hearts of pure light. Is Master Xehanort’s goal also to take over the world? Nomura: It certainly indicates what he’s interested in, but that’s the first of Master Xehanort’s intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back