• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Dark Soldier and Terra will be my favorite character. Ven is old news since he is identical to Roxas.

Well roxas and ven are different being so they could have different skills and personalities. So my favorite character in bbs is ven, but im sure their would be a difference between the two in days and bbs. Because im getting days to play roxas and bbs to play ven.

KHGamegirl

Some where between this world and the next
i don't doubt it i'm just not sure i'm kind of behind on stuff and just because ven loses to the DS does not mean hes a loser,hmmm were not going to agree on this so lets just wait till it comes out befor we say for sure i think i saw some thing in a magezin saying it will be out about september to october time mabye even earlyer. also you mean it KH:CoM is coming out in europe, england for real when? i can't wait thanks for the good news

Daichi

Well roxas and ven are different being so they could have different skills and personalities. So my favorite character in bbs is ven, but im sure their would be a difference between the two in days and bbs. Because im getting days to play roxas and bbs to play ven.

Every knows that Roxas and Ven are different beings. -_- But I doubt we'll get to play Dark Soldier.

keybladelegacy

Website
Every knows that Roxas and Ven are different beings. -_- But I doubt we'll get to play Dark Soldier.

Well you said ven is old news because he is identical to roxas which sounds like your implying their kinda the same. Which they not only in appearance and maybe a few other things. And i doubt that we get to play as DS.

Vens true identity seems like he is in the same situation that roxas is in.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Ven could be a key because he kinda in hineside view used him to open up kingdom hearts.
If he didn't need Ven then he would have opened up Kingdom Hearts before the fight

Daichi

Ven could be a key because he kinda in hineside view used him to open up kingdom hearts.
If he didn't need Ven then he would have opened up Kingdom Hearts before the fight

No he didn't need Ven because his Master Xehanort's keyblade morphed into an orb which revealed Kingdom Hearts. Master Xehanort didn't snatch the keyblade and say "HAHA I have your keyblade now B*tch!"

Sorry Double post

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Then he would have done it in the first place. instead of fighting him, they would have stood there ahhhhhhhh.
He could have extracted something from him withouth our notice.

keybladelegacy

Website

Or maybe MX had what he needed and VAT tried to stop him during which he defeated them and then summoned Kingdom Hearts.

Which goes to show how much of a bitch Ven is.
:p Terra did get frozen but not as bad as ven. Dont forget terra also falls off a cliff.

LMAOOO True, Ven is reckless. XD
Well they all fall off a cliff and other then ven, terra is partially frozen. Aqua shouldve been their to help though.

No he didn't need Ven because his Master Xehanort's keyblade morphed into an orb which revealed Kingdom Hearts. Master Xehanort didn't snatch the keyblade and say "HAHA I have your keyblade now B*tch!"

Sorry Double post

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Terra did get frozen but not as bad as ven.

No, Terra's arm got frozen, Ven got completely frozen.

Dont forget terra also falls off a cliff.

And hlafway down, he stopped and attempted to climb up.
Ven was just tossed off like
MX: You ain't shit. Yo momma ain't shit. Yo bald headed granny ain't shit.

Just pure trashbaggery.

Well they all fall off a cliff and other then ven, terra is partially frozen. Aqua shouldve been their to help though.

[insert Birth by Awesome]

DING!

keybladelegacy

Website
No, Terra's arm got frozen, Ven got completely frozen.
Trying to help terra.

And hlafway down, he stopped and attempted to climb up.
Ven was just tossed off like
MX: You ain't shit. Yo momma ain't shit. Yo bald headed granny ain't shit.

Just pure trashbaggery.
Actually he fell twice but whos counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back