• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CutiePique

Awards
Confirmed your presence is needed.

FFXIII-2_81.jpg

Poke. Poke poke poke pokepokepokepoke--~! x3

And whaaaaat can I do for you~? :3

KHRULER

Awards
Can't seem to find how you got there.All I can see is my LUX and it's 98.

KHRULER

Awards
Username: Ragnarök/Ragnarok/Ragnark. Its telling me 3 different ones....Try one if the other doesn't work.
Oh I found it,says 70 ~ xP

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
Well I looked at the reference,it should be 70 individual I guess. (haven't been playing that much yet)

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards
Have i responded to anything recently? I forget....
all I know is that you haven't responded to this one yet D: That or I'm blind~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

YukiYashaH

Awards
Th-that's not a meme, that's a heap of manifestations of your perverted dreams :D
AHAHA, THERE'S NO SUCH THING!!!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Y-you predator! D:
Heh heh heh, never will :3
Me? :D YOU gave me that idea.
Never say never, ma boy *Morgan Freeman's voice*

Find more sources of happiness then :p
You might not like the spanking, but you've never been spanked by me! There's still a chance you'll like it 8D Somebody's into bondage, huh? :D
Oh, no, I already have plenty of sources of happiness. (my games, my mangas, my frens, my family) The problem is about feeling like I GIVE happiness, y'know? Cause I feel I just give distress to any and everyone ;D
Well, it depends on WHERE you'll be spanking, eh? And with WICH MATERIALS you'll be spaking, too...
And there's that saying that "love and hate are separated by a thin thread" or smt, right? I HATE WITH ALL MY MIGHT when someone constricts my movements (one friend hugged me from behind one day and I elbowed his stomach after telling him to let me go once D:), so maybe I'll like to be tied up? >D If I don't, tho, you'd better prepare another bed, cause I'll destroy the one I'll be using if you don't let me go when I ask you to :D

I'm not judging or anything :D although I prefer seeing a girl +2 girls instead :D
Ahaha, yeah, I'm lucky to have her :) And it's not like we leave stuff laying around and dishes piling up and garbage laying around. It's about that balance - we understand that it has to be done and we do it of course, but with a bit of leeway, none of that MUST_DOIT_NAO bs my parents like to enforce so much =_=

uuuugh ç__ç lemme marry you guys, please. I don't mind being the second wife or the second husband (depending on whom I'll be marrying), but please just let me move in Q__Q this MUST_DOIT_NAO is the worst Q__Q It looks like THE WORLD WILL COME DOWN TO PIECES if I don't sweep my room, god D:

Doubt that eating brains has that effect on people lol And I don't think any food can make a person smarter D: Fish and nuts though (preferably eaten separately :D), they help keeping the brain well oiled up and ticking :3
Oh, so that's why I'm feeling a little rusty. I HATE FISH WITH ALL MY MIGHT (some sushis are okay, tho).
Don't ask how I'll survive in Japan hating the most common food. Please, don't Q_Q

mmmmokay, I'll give you a bit more time and will keep this quote-reply going so that you won't forget :3
... :3 *went to look for my own reply to remember what we were talking about*
oooh :D okay, thanks!

Eh, depending on the ropes and how tight you bind a person with them, they can make your body parts swell up as well. ...wait, partS? multiple? D: w-where do you think I will be spanking you? ^ ^;
I've never been spanked before, save the school fights, so I dunno, really D: Where? D:
I know about the swelling parts when you bind someone, but one or two red wrists won't kill me ;D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's your fault for knowing that song! :D
YOUR fault for making a reference to it! :D

Ahaha, how about irl? Do you like swimming? :)
I loove swimming, but don't you dare to put me into the sea. I freeze with fear D: *was almost taken by the current when she was little* *like 3-yo little* *and again when she was 10 yo*
... yeah D:

OK, higher quality it then :3 I don't have any problems with showing the one I have now, but I'm a perfectionist - I can't _just_take_the_picture_ it just HAS to be somewhat good to my eye. Meh, enough talking about that, will PM it to ya today and them make another hq one :)
Yay, thanks for the PM! :D
I do remember that dish one from the club, it was so long ago I thought the picture was about a dishwasher and not a dishdryer hehehe

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

(#⌒∇⌒#)ゞ Nope.
Wait a minute while I apply cold water to the burned area...
WHY NOT? D:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
ME! ME TOO! <3 But I'd rather have this one here >< <33 *almost bought one this year's AnimeCon*
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

i don't think so lol, oh how good is the anime "Date A Live"? If you watched it? D:
I RECOMMEND!
It's very nice, funny and the fanservice isn't to the point that makes the female audience leave.

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
@Yuki, Yeah i've been watching it, about to start on Season 2 of it, just been really lazy about watching Anime lately. ._.
Oh, I have been lazy too >D I stopped season 2 at the 5th episode for no reason at all lol (it was the best episode imho)

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Oh, I have been lazy too >D I stopped season 2 at the 5th episode for no reason at all lol (it was the best episode imho)

I've just been lazy cause of stuff that has been happening recently, especially BS stuff that shouldn't even be happening in the first place, College is also around the corner but that's not really a concern for me, just getting tired of this stuff. ._.

YukiYashaH

Awards
I've just been lazy cause of stuff that has been happening recently, especially BS stuff that shouldn't even be happening in the first place, College is also around the corner but that's not really a concern for me, just getting tired of this stuff. ._.
In my case college was the main culprit, but work, lazyness and Assassin's Creed did a very nice push ;D
And don't let the bs get into you, really. It'll pass :D But if you wanna talk about it, I'm all ears, ok?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
In my case college was the main culprit, but work, lazyness and Assassin's Creed did a very nice push ;D
And don't let the bs get into you, really. It'll pass :D But if you wanna talk about it, I'm all ears, ok?

I would talk about it, but not on here since he's watching...., yeah college might be very tiring for me once i start.... ._.

Edit: Finished watching Daganronpa, wasn't exactly to my taste, but eh it's decent. ._.

Last edited:

CutiePique

Awards
Whooops, got reeeeeally distracted there... then reeeeeaally fell asleep... ^^; (Because it was getting past midnight...)

Uh you sure it's 70 for Individual rank or Team rank?
Well I looked at the reference,it should be 70 individual I guess. (haven't been playing that much yet)
Whelp, easiest way to find out-- Nnnope. No Ragnarok at individual rank 70 for either the current week or last week... Are you sure you're looking at the number to the left of your name on the Lux Ranking? ^^;

tlctwl (too long can't think wrote last): If you're actually really really low in rank, we won't be able to find you, so you'll have to find the lowest one of us in the rankings and send a party request from your side. Lowest that was still high enough to be findable looked to be Feitoshi (if anyone's got a hard number for the rank, that'd be halpful). Find Fei, on her profile there should be a line with "CutiePiqueのパーティ" (spelled right? I'm rushing here) go to the party from there and use the request button--[rushing rushing rushing] and I'll accept it next chance I get.

Wait a minute while I apply cold water to the burned area...
WHY NOT? D:
(@oQ)ゞ I durnossss... I don't usually respond positively to "you should see/play/read this thing~!" for whatever reason. I've never been able to properly pin down why myself. :,/

Spoiler Spoiler Show
True dat, but there's always the magic of splitting up the spoilers and the unspoilers~ :D I remember way way waaaaaay back in the day, it was one click per IP per day hence the necessity of click exchanges and click threads. Sometime between then and now we got more unlimited clicks, but I don't remember when... ><;
:D Quantity over quality, amirite? xD;;
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ME! ME TOO! <3 But I'd rather have this one here >< <33 *almost bought one this year's AnimeCon*
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
^w~)/ Why stop with the butting in there~?

Kyayyaaaaaa, sorry J, I'll get to your post later, I should've been outside watering already... >>>w<<<)/
EDIT: Back before anybody said anything else, yay! :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
Whooops, got reeeeeally distracted there... then reeeeeaally fell asleep... ^^; (Because it was getting past midnight...)

Whelp, easiest way to find out-- Nnnope. No Ragnarok at individual rank 70 for either the current week or last week... Are you sure you're looking at the number to the left of your name on the Lux Ranking? ^^;

Well it says my Lux is 98 but my Lux Ranking is 70.I'll just take a screenshot instead :D

EDIT:
Untitled_zpsb7919be3.png

EDIT: Regular 'Lux' is now 114,but Lux ranking is still 70.

Last edited:
Back