• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jRPGFan

Awards
AHAHA, THERE'S NO SUCH THING!!!
Hard evidence all over the forum says otherwise though :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Me? :D YOU gave me that idea.
Never say never, ma boy *Morgan Freeman's voice*
No I didn't! I just told you what Japanese women do. You chose yourself to become a predator! :D
Wha-? Morgan Freeman is an 801 fan? Who knew D:

Oh, no, I already have plenty of sources of happiness. (my games, my mangas, my frens, my family) The problem is about feeling like I GIVE happiness, y'know? Cause I feel I just give distress to any and everyone ;D
Why not ask people about that instead of jumping to conclusions? D:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

uuuugh ç__ç lemme marry you guys, please. I don't mind being the second wife or the second husband (depending on whom I'll be marrying), but please just let me move in Q__Q this MUST_DOIT_NAO is the worst Q__Q It looks like THE WORLD WILL COME DOWN TO PIECES if I don't sweep my room, god D:
lol what about hunting for rich older men? XD and what about them marital duties? :3

Oh, so that's why I'm feeling a little rusty. I HATE FISH WITH ALL MY MIGHT (some sushis are okay, tho).
Don't ask how I'll survive in Japan hating the most common food. Please, don't Q_Q
Dark sugarless chocolate can also do the trick ;)
Y-you do? D: How so? Maybe you somehow haven't tried good ones D: And you can survive in Japan without eating fish(y :D) food - there's actually a lot of stuff without it. You just need to be a little careful and look through the ingredients - Japanese people just love to add fish based vinegar to their food. If you're interesting about the yumminess in Japan then here's a great playlist for that :3 This guy also has a lot of info about the country ;)

... :3 *went to look for my own reply to remember what we were talking about*
oooh :D okay, thanks!
Sooo, did you find that "things you didn't know about Okami" vid? :D

I've never been spanked before, save the school fights, so I dunno, really D: Where? D:
I know about the swelling parts when you bind someone, but one or two red wrists won't kill me ;D
I-I dunno, wherever you want me to? :D
Wrists? You really don't know anything about bondage XD

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

YOUR fault for making a reference to it! :D
No it isn't! D: I didn't even know that song existed! D: So I could not reference it! D:

I loove swimming, but don't you dare to put me into the sea. I freeze with fear D: *was almost taken by the current when she was little* *like 3-yo little* *and again when she was 10 yo*
... yeah D:
What about when you're together with an experienced swimmer always there to help you out?

Yay, thanks for the PM! :D
I do remember that dish one from the club, it was so long ago I thought the picture was about a dishwasher and not a dishdryer hehehe
You're welcome :3
Hnngh, dishwasher, I wish I had one D: Washing dishes is just soooooo boring D:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kyayyaaaaaa, sorry J, I'll get to your post later, I should've been outside watering already... >>>w<<<)/
O-OK ;w;

EDIT: Back before anybody said anything else, yay! :D
Y-yay~

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

BluberryStar

Awards
i'm just gonna drop by and not multiquote because eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@Cutie, J, Yuki: omg guys what the---

@Darius: nope, you haven't. And dat Date A Live, so. much. fanservice. I. can't. even.

@KHRuler: Have you found our team yet?

@Yuki: Ah I've watched Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and.... and.... and.... they. are. so. cute.... just watched episode 4. I so ship Rin and Haru they both are so
KYAAAAAAAOMG~~~ XD
o-oh yeah, the fanclub--- right ^^; eheheh

YukiYashaH

Awards
(@oQ)ゞ I durnossss... I don't usually respond positively to "you should see/play/read this thing~!" for whatever reason. I've never been able to properly pin down why myself. :,/
Ahh, I know that feel. I HATE when ppl think I'll like the stuff just cause they liked it and think it matches my tastes. >>I<< get to decide my own taste, thank you very much. There were times when I actually liked the show but didn't watch cause it would hurt my pride of finding things I like on my own >_>
I totally understand your feelings, sorry for imposing :<

True dat, but there's always the magic of splitting up the spoilers and the unspoilers~ :D I remember way way waaaaaay back in the day, it was one click per IP per day hence the necessity of click exchanges and click threads. Sometime between then and now we got more unlimited clicks, but I don't remember when... ><;
:D Quantity over quality, amirite? xD;;
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Naw, but then fun part is to have a ~big~ spoiler ;D
Yeah, I remember there was that one click per IP thingy too. And then I suddenly found out we could click multiple times after some hours (and since I was still at work after those 'some hours', I did all the clicking from there uhuhuhuh)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

^w~)/ Why stop with the butting in there~?
T-totally not like I thought you'd think of me as a busy-body.
R-really >_>
Hard evidence all over the forum says otherwise though :D
Did you even click on the spoiler to see the love? :<
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

No I didn't! I just told you what Japanese women do. You chose yourself to become a predator! :D
Wha-? Morgan Freeman is an 801 fan? Who knew D:
Yeah, can't blame the game for the kid who killed his parents, right? ;D
*pretends she knows 801* Y-yeaaah, he does! *looks it up* HE TOTALLY DOES :'D

Why not ask people about that instead of jumping to conclusions? D:
See, that's the most depressing part. Cause I know that people actually like me and that's what makes me hate myself more - Cause I'm breaking their trust and love in me when I start doubting their feelings and have all these negative thoughts. It's a never ending cycle, really ;)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

lol what about hunting for rich older men? XD and what about them marital duties? :3
I actually thought about it. Then I could always poison him and get the inheritance :D
Well, that'll depend on to whom I'll be marrying, eh? Them toys we'll play with, that is.

Dark sugarless chocolate can also do the trick ;)
Y-you do? D: How so? Maybe you somehow haven't tried good ones D: And you can survive in Japan without eating fish(y :D) food - there's actually a lot of stuff without it. You just need to be a little careful and look through the ingredients - Japanese people just love to add fish based vinegar to their food. If you're interesting about the yumminess in Japan then here's a great playlist for that :3 This guy also has a lot of info about the country ;)
Yuck, I hate sugarless choco D:
I know it's not ALL about fish, every country has a variety. It's just that I wanted to blend (in?) with them as much as possible. I do want to call that country 'home' in the future :<
Yay, thanks for the tip! They look as yummy as I thought they would >< <3 *faves site*
Sooo, did you find that "things you didn't know about Okami" vid? :D
I wasn't really planing on looking it up-- er.. but I actually did look up and it wasn't on the first page so I gave up :D

I-I dunno, wherever you want me to? :D
Wrists? You really don't know anything about bondage XD
Naw, I'd rather not be spanked then :D
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

No it isn't! D: I didn't even know that song existed! D: So I could not reference it! D:
W-wha? It's such a famous song, too...

What about when you're together with an experienced swimmer always there to help you out?
Hahah, do you really think I'd go to the sea without some good swimmers around me? xD I start trembling with fear just by having the water on my waist, let alone on my chest. And we've been having a lot of shark attacks here lately, so another reason not to swim there :D I love deep pools, tho >)

You're welcome :3
Hnngh, dishwasher, I wish I had one D: Washing dishes is just soooooo boring D:
I've always wondered how they work D: You just toss the dish there and it's clean, or we have to arrange them in some kind of strange ritual? D:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

what what? :3

@Darius: nope, you haven't. And dat Date A Live, so. much. fanservice. I. can't. even.
Oh, thanks Blu! You actually reminded me that he did forget something.
And if you really think Date A Live has much fanservice, you'd better stay clear from Highschool of the Dead D:

DARIUS
Have i responded to anything recently? I forget....
I forgot what I said, mostly, but I do remember asking if you have a scar or someting from the accident...

@Yuki: Ah I've watched Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and.... and.... and.... they. are. so. cute.... just watched episode 4. I so ship Rin and Haru they both are so
KYAAAAAAAOMG~~~ XD
o-oh yeah, the fanclub--- right ^^; eheheh
NYAAAA <3 Isn't that show PURE LOVE?? <3 I can't even blink when I'm watching it -- I might miss a shipping spot or two <3
But MakoHaru all the way, sorry D:

Last edited:

CutiePique

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

(OuO);

Ahh, I know that feel. I HATE when ppl think I'll like the stuff just cause they liked it and think it matches my tastes. >>I<< get to decide my own taste, thank you very much. There were times when I actually liked the show but didn't watch cause it would hurt my pride of finding things I like on my own >_>
I totally understand your feelings, sorry for imposing :<
Secretly, unbeknownst to me, Yuki is actually me... ~(@o@)~ What'a twist~!
(>OnO)> To be fair, it wasn't all you -- a former-ish close friend brought it up earlier than you did, but since we hadn't talked or been real confidants for a while, it put me off the show. (Same with jumping on BL pairings (1) from something not explicit and (2) whose characters/pairing I'm not instantly sold on. And comic book superheroes. And lotr. And that attack on titan shit.)
Isn't it just the worst tho? D: It's like, "Dude, just because a show I like has [this] or is [that] doesn't mean I want something else with [this] or [that]. [This] or [that] might not even be something I liked about the show!" There's a whole 'chemical composition' to consider, yanno?

Spoiler Spoiler Show
xD

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

jRPGFan

Awards
Did you even click on the spoiler to see the love? :<
Of course I did, all I saw was more evidence :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, can't blame the game for the kid who killed his parents, right? ;D
*pretends she knows 801* Y-yeaaah, he does! *looks it up* HE TOTALLY DOES :'D
That's kinda different - kids are impressionable creatures, and can't really think for themselves until some point. Some mature quick, some don't mature at all (or so it seems sometimes >_>). If a 15yo kid plays GTA and then decides to boost cars then I think it would happen sooner or later. There are a lot of influences out there aside from games, always have been, some are influenced and driven by them, some can think for themselves and learn what they shouldn't do and how they should not behave, then there are some that perfect their ways of doing bad things learning on the mistakes of others. But anyway, can't blame the game :3
lol If you say so :D And somehow I though you were talking about GORDON Freeman at first, you know, the guy from Half-Life :D

See, that's the most depressing part. Cause I know that people actually like me and that's what makes me hate myself more - Cause I'm breaking their trust and love in me when I start doubting their feelings and have all these negative thoughts. It's a never ending cycle, really ;)
Any kind of real relationship, be that friendship or love, can withstand a few direct questions. If not, then it wasn't a real one. I'm not saying that one should doubt people every step of their way, what I'm saying is that one should verify their doubts until they can trust a person. And if you have strong doubts about someone then you should just face them and either break up or strengthen the bond, no need to torture yourself with an artificially prolonged relationship D: I, personally, am glad when people ask me these kind of questions (not after like 5 years of knowing each of course :D) - it fastens the whole process :D Besides I'm not a "me believes in humanity!!11" kind of guy, I just _have_ to be sure. Maybe that's one of the reason I don't have a lot of friends lol but hey, at least I'm sure that they really are the people whom I can call a friend ;)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I actually thought about it. Then I could always poison him and get the inheritance :D
Well, that'll depend on to whom I'll be marrying, eh? Them toys we'll play with, that is.
daum u evul D:
Won't let you marry my gf, she's mine!! *hisssssss* But I guess we'll figure smth our :3

Yuck, I hate sugarless choco D:
I know it's not ALL about fish, every country has a variety. It's just that I wanted to blend (in?) with them as much as possible. I do want to call that country 'home' in the future :<
Yay, thanks for the tip! They look as yummy as I thought they would >< <3 *faves site*
It's much better for you though D:
Weeeeeeeell, soy sauce and wasabi can save your day :3
Ahaha, you're welcome :3 And don't you have a youtube account so that you could just subscribe to the channel and get the updates on them new vids instead of bookmarking a page? :D (unless, that's what you mean D:)

I wasn't really planing on looking it up-- er.. but I actually did look up and it wasn't on the first page so I gave up :D
awww, well, maybe I'll find it for ya if I won't be too lazy :D

Naw, I'd rather not be spanked then :D
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Wha-? How does that work? You're agreeing about being spanked, I as where you want it and then you refuse? D:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

W-wha? It's such a famous song, too...
*not a mainstream/all the cool kids are listening to it guy* And I don't like rap or whatever that was D: So I've usually stayed faaaaaar away from stuff like that, hence me not knowing it existed :3

Hahah, do you really think I'd go to the sea without some good swimmers around me? xD I start trembling with fear just by having the water on my waist, let alone on my chest. And we've been having a lot of shark attacks here lately, so another reason not to swim there :D I love deep pools, tho >)
Yeeeeeeah, deep pools are good, especially early in the mornings when there aren't a lot of people around :3 I wish I had house with a big pool :3

I've always wondered how they work D: You just toss the dish there and it's clean, or we have to arrange them in some kind of strange ritual? D:
Ahaha, I wouldn't know ^^; And I haven't researched much about 'em - all I know is that they're too expensive for me to just go out and buy one :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

CutiePique

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

jRPGFan

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
That's... a very meaningful spoiler you got there :D

CutiePique

Awards
*psst psst* Yuki, Cutie! Our plan to militarize spoilers is working!!
(。☉౪ ⊙。) Soon, our fully weaponized spoiler shall be ready to be unleased on the world... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!

Spoiler Spoiler Show
>:3 I'm just sayin' it could still be squishy~. [/lol spoiler-less, peeps gonna be terrified now xD]

Spoiler Spoiler Show
A LIKELY STORY. >:3

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's... a very meaningful spoiler you got there :D
Students of literature shall be studying it for decades to come~! :D

EDIT: :DD I'm not a Nobody anymore~!

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards
(。☉౪ ⊙。) Soon, our fully weaponized spoiler shall be ready to be unleased on the world... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!
Mwahahahahaw~! [/backvocal] :D

>:3 I'm just sayin' it could still be squishy~. [/lol spoiler-less, peeps gonna be terrified now xD]
let them be terrified! let them feel mah pain!! :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Students of literature shall be studying it for decades to come~! :D
The end of humanity as we know it :D

EDIT: :DD I'm not a Nobody anymore~!
Congrats! :3 You... heartless :D

KHRULER

Awards
Hi guys!Sorry wasn't posting here lately.So many things to do,not enough time.

Username:It's telling me Ragnark/Ragnarok/Ragnarök. Still telling me 3 as always.Try them all.
Past Week Rank:20396
Current week Rank(if you need it): 14698

CutiePique

Awards
Mwahahahahaw~! [/backvocal] :D
Echo-echo-echo~!

let them be terrified! let them feel mah pain!! :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The end of humanity as we know it :D

Congrats! :3 You... heartless :D
The end of humanity and the rise of the heartless! >:D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, the game is currently under maintenance. But worry not, it will be up and running in 30 minutes, and with all new additions at that!

jRPGFan

Awards
Please tell me that you know that that's (too much thatsD:) from MGS3! D: Tell me you know the series, tell me you've played and liked it! :3

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The end of humanity and the rise of the heartless! >:D
Ohnoes! It has begun! Quick, man the harpoons!!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
INACTIVITY GALORE!!!!!!! sorry bout that. wat up guys
Dude i'm still waiting for the beta testing!!!!!!!! And they wan't to take over the world with heartless and spoiler tags or something...

CutiePique

Awards
Username:It's telling me Ragnark/Ragnarok/Ragnarök. Still telling me 3 as always.Try them all.
Past Week Rank:20396
Current week Rank(if you need it): 14698
Now that I'm on Chi,where do I check for group invites?
I guess no one's mentioned this about chi to you yet: There's no way to really search for a particular user on chi. In order for you to join our party, either you have to find one of us or I have to find you - via our individual ranks. Unfortunately, the ranking list only lists 10005 users; since your rank is larger than that, I have no way to locate you. Therefore you need to find one of us and send a party request from your end.
These are the lowest ranked users we have, making them the easiest/quickest for you to find.

Current week
9377 - Feitoshi

Last week
8286 - CutiePique

Back