• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lenneth

Awards
Re: The Vulpes fanclub

Wow you guys had interesting animals living there... does the elk normally pass by your home like that Oris? what a spectacle that'll be...
The closest I had where I live that would normally pass by are cats, dogs, rats, and fruit bats that sometimes had a nibble on my mango tree... (curses)
btw, where do you guys live anyway??
@Lenneth "in the wild"? O_O I thought you live in the city

@Bluberry Yep, but the city is close to a mountain, one of this days there was a jaguar on the road o_O

BluberryStar

Awards

@Bluberry Yep, but the city is close to a mountain, one of this days there was a jaguar on the road o_O
That is so cool Lenneth... I wish an exotic animal passes my neighbourhood someday... like a chimpanzee or a peacock... or an elephant would be ideal... speaking of which, have you all any pets at home?

Lenneth

Awards

I got an dog ( a mutt) he's 14 years old...Love him *-*
and you Bluberry ?

BluberryStar

Awards

I got a dog too ^^ a Yorkshire & Maltese mix, 2,5 years old.
He's just the cutest thing >.<
3zaGZSy.jpg

Oris

Awards

I don't live where elk normally roam, but we have had deer come into the yard and eat from our old apple trees. Also, wild boar like to come around sometimes, too. I live up in the mountains, and there are also a lot of woods nearby, and then there is mostly desert where there aren't mountains. That's Arizona for you.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

I don't live where elk normally roam, but we have had deer come into the yard and eat from our old apple trees. Also, wild boar like to come around sometimes, too. I live up in the mountains, and there are also a lot of woods nearby, and then there is mostly desert where there aren't mountains. That's Arizona for you.
Wow, is there snow??????????????????/

BluberryStar

Awards

The main problem that we can't reach the targeted level boss is that half of our members are inactive. Maybe due to the time difference, or just bored of the game already. Not to mention the event... maybe some of them find it not interesting enough...? or just the school year starting already and it's no question that each of us are busy in our schedules. Either way, if this goes on I don't think we'll have any progress. Sure the extra AP is a good thing, but it's not as important as the activity of the team members... Still, I can't bring myself to force them or any of you to be online 24/7. It's a free game and everyone is free to play it... Maybe on a daily basis like a normal no-event day/week we can slack a bit (?) but I'd really like it if all of us can gather round and talk about what we're going to do in special events (if there is any coming up soon) like this one. I dunno... what do you guys think?

P.S. is Sunari92 part of KHi? I don't think I keep track of her name in the forum list... hmmm... it would be more convenient if all of us can talk freely in the forums...

Oris

Awards

@JR199913: Yes, every now and then. But only during late fall through early spring, and it's usually not very much.

@BluberryStar: Well, I tried to get Chibi to play, but they said they haven't been on much at all. Which is a wasted considering the effort I put in to make sure they'd be more knowledgeable on the game than I was when I first started. It really bugs me. :I

BluberryStar

Awards

@BluberryStar: Well, I tried to get Chibi to play, but they said they haven't been on much at all. Which is a wasted considering the effort I put in to make sure they'd be more knowledgeable on the game than I was when I first started. It really bugs me. :I

yeah... me too... after all that scavenging and hunting for KHi members... *sigh* but still, we'll have to be patient...

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

The main problem that we can't reach the targeted level boss is that half of our members are inactive. Maybe due to the time difference, or just bored of the game already. Not to mention the event... maybe some of them find it not interesting enough...? or just the school year starting already and it's no question that each of us are busy in our schedules. Either way, if this goes on I don't think we'll have any progress. Sure the extra AP is a good thing, but it's not as important as the activity of the team members... Still, I can't bring myself to force them or any of you to be online 24/7. It's a free game and everyone is free to play it... Maybe on a daily basis like a normal no-event day/week we can slack a bit (?) but I'd really like it if all of us can gather round and talk about what we're going to do in special events (if there is any coming up soon) like this one. I dunno... what do you guys think?

P.S. is Sunari92 part of KHi? I don't think I keep track of her name in the forum list... hmmm... it would be more convenient if all of us can talk freely in the forums...
She is not on the forums, and we were not supposed to talk about the forums on KHX so i don't know how we can get them at KHI.
@JR199913: Yes, every now and then. But only during late fall through early spring, and it's usually not very much.

Hmm if you would be higher in the mountains where the infinity snow is, you could make a infinity snowman :)

Of course much are non active, you heard them all talking on the forums right? Saying there isn't much of a challenge. That's true. I am also almost inactive because i'm bored, i only attack the boss when i have BP (ok now i get finnaly out that slump).
yeah... me too... after all that scavenging and hunting for KHi members... *sigh* but still, we'll have to be patient...
I don't think patience is gonna help...

But i think i know someone with 2 SR cards. He would like to join i think.

Oris

Awards

She is not on the forums, and we were not supposed to talk about the forums on KHX so i don't know how we can get them at KHI.

Hmm if you would be higher in the mountains where the infinity snow is, you could make a infinity snowman :)

Of course much are non active, you heard them all talking on the forums right? Saying there isn't much of a challenge. That's true. I am also almost inactive because i'm bored, i only attack the boss when i have BP (ok now i get finnaly out that slump).

I don't think patience is gonna help...

But i think i know someone with 2 SR cards. He would like to join i think.

If I can somehow get a Riku card before the event is up, whenever that is, I'll have two. Also, if I can just get another 11K Lux, I'll get my 3rd Kupo Nut so I can redeem those. That's why I'm still awake, because I'll be gone all day in the morning for shopping, and I want to get as much done as possible. I know I can do it somehow. Maybe my phone can handle the game.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

If I can somehow get a Riku card before the event is up, whenever that is, I'll have two. Also, if I can just get another 11K Lux, I'll get my 3rd Kupo Nut so I can redeem those. That's why I'm still awake, because I'll be gone all day in the morning for shopping, and I want to get as much done as possible. I know I can do it somehow. Maybe my phone can handle the game.
You will need flash player on your phone.

BluberryStar

Awards

I think there's a way to play it on a tablet (if you have one) but you'll have to install some apps/softwares/stuffs to make it work... my friend managed to play KHx on his iPad and it works perfectly :)

BluberryStar

Awards

Dude i'm so into this! yeah ill join in!
Yes Please!! we'll need as many active players as possible... we're down on our ranks to 202 >_< I think other team players are rushing to reach the top 10 - 100, and we got kicked down the list.

BluberryStar

Awards

I think I found a bug, if not something funny, if it's not funny then it's probably something that's good to know...
In Dwarf Woodlands go to the mining area and proceed to your left to ride the trolly. While you're riding you'll see a Shadow appearing right in front of you. After it appeared don't attack it, simply take a little step forward. Now watch as your avatar slide off the trolly to the bottom of the tracks without even jumping. It's just something random I found while grinding :)

BluberryStar

Awards

HI KING!!! \(^o^)/ FINALLY!!! Why can't we just do this in the first place? This way we won't clog up the team chat ^^
Finally going to say this
WELCOME TO THE FORUUUUUMMZ!! XD

Lenneth

Awards

King!!! *-------------*
My hero who gave me BP when I need it Lol....WELCOME!!!

Back