• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"The World" As We Know It (.hack//) (Sign-up and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
You know me Tavi. Isn't my connections always a bit strained? Also my mom is gone so i'm hoping I can still use the computer when she returns. Will post asap after I post in another rp. Also Tavi don't worry. THe naruto rp is the last thing I post in.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lol I would let you, but you wouldn't agree to something like that, and yeah.....I saw, heads up though, you do know that in the new .hack games there is either a field, or a dungeon, never both unless there is a hack.

Only if there is just a field and a temple with a beast statue is that possible, and from what we all posted, it is an actual dungeon.....

Swag

Young King
Oh, I must've misunderstood then. I thought it was a field area with a temple in it, like at the begining of G.U. Vol. 1, not an actual dungeon area. My bad. >_>

Dee

Bronze Member

Username: Alexia

Level: 80

Class: Adept Rogue(flick reaper, macabre dancer)

Player Appearance: Sexi Alexia

Personality: Alexia is an interesting person; she can be one of the nicest people you'll meet. But don't underestimate that for weakness because if you happen to stumble upon her bad side the consequences could be devastating. Alexia is also very arrogant and sarcastic most of the time, so most people mistake that for cockiness. But overall, all of those traits and actions are centered on a lonely, broken childhood, that readily reflects onto her character online in “TheWorld”.

Bio: Will be revealed in the rp…..

Awards
lol, this rp will be great...Though I have one question: Are we bound to the Arts and Spells that were in the games? Or are we allowed to get...creative with our attacks and spells? Since it will get quite repetitive if we're all using 'Reaper's Dance' over and over again lol

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I am iffy about that Every as for the moves. That was in the games, but if you notice in the games cutscenes and everything else, moves are never named, and they rarely even look like moves that you can learn in the game.

An example of this is the cutscene in rebirth, where Haseo fights all the Kestral players........

F

Faint_Remnant

Name- Tylo Kenstral

Class- Scythe Sheather

Gender- Male

Level- 82

Appearence- Rather built for his size. Not far from six feet, Tylo looks younger than his real age. With a fwe scars placed on the sides of his face, a bandana is worn to throw his black hair upwards. A small golden and velvet vesgt is worn at all times with a white garment underneath. Two gauntlets are placed on his arms, with daggers in each cardinal direction of the clothing. On his left and right arm are two tatoos, tattered in black and chinese. "Pride and Courage" is what the two mean. A pair of boots keep his feet stern to the ground and Tylo wears with ease a pair of metallic sheets, also known as pants.

Weapon- Scythe

Biography

Enter Tylo Kenstral.

Data- Born........

Family.....

Death......

Date Corrupt.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
I am iffy about that Every as for the moves. That was in the games, but if you notice in the games cutscenes and everything else, moves are never named, and they rarely even look like moves that you can learn in the game.

An example of this is the cutscene in rebirth, where Haseo fights all the Kestral players........

Hmm...I'm not sure. Probably should just go with the moves in the games.

And besides, it's Haseo. You don't question the things he can do.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lol, the names makes the move, but what I meant wasn't just him. You even see Taihaku, and ppl like Pi and random battling players using moves, but that is the loophole. Even in the games a player can move this way and that and swing a weapon.

Rp battles are all about descriptiveness..........so i guess I'm set.

BTW what's up with that dude's template??

he then promptly picked Cho up with his gloved land and turning her around until she faced him.

"It seems that you are a person, who only learns from example. Let me get my point across!" without warning Sleif stuck his blade into Cho for no more then a second. The moment the blade connected with her, she began to freeze and become unstable. Upon pulling out the blade, Sleif whispered again to Cho "I hope you understand now!, before dropping her onto the ground, and continuing his walk towards the group again.

That is complete pp, which in any rp is not allowed at all. I don't understand why rpers are such noobs and seriously do this shit all the time when in a role play. You cannot post about moving, or damaging another character or any of that jazz. It is sooo simple. I'll post in the rp thread shortly and handle that pped post of yours.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
lol, the names makes the move, but what I meant wasn't just him. You even see Taihaku, and ppl like Pi and random battling players using moves, but that is the loophole. Even in the games a player can move this way and that and swing a weapon.

Rp battles are all about descriptiveness..........so i guess I'm set.

BTW what's up with that dude's template??

That is complete pp, which in any rp is not allowed at all. I don't understand why rpers are such noobs and seriously do this shit all the time when in a role play. You cannot post about moving, or damaging another character or any of that jazz. It is sooo simple. I'll post in the rp thread shortly and handle that pped post of yours.

I did not PP, in this post. I have seen in many RPs characters throwing other characters across the room and not having it called PP. If I didn't make it clear enough, then I'm sorry, I'll change it, but don't tell me I'm PP, when I'm obviously not.

-----------------------------------------

Another thing, I just read the posts following from my one, and if you read it, not once does it say that I defeat or kill or PK the character Cho. It says that I stick the blade into her for a second and then I take it out and drop her to the ground.
I never say she dies, that was other peoples assumption not mine. To be more precise my character connects the blade with her, and then suddenly her image data begins to spike, almost like it's going to short out, but then my character removes the sword, and then drops her onto the ground, and she's ok.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Umm sorry but that is not the way it works at all. I could care less how you posted, because the contact alone means that you DID pp. Obviously you are simply not experienced enough to understand this, so I'll explain it.

Who cares if you say you killed her, or defeated her, that information isn't relevant. So here it is noob....

Powerplaying - Taking control of another character, even if its for a moment. [This could be in fights, just doing actions, ANYTHING.] IE: You character's name is Bob, yet you just posted about ED speaking.....(extended for rp battles)
This is when you force your opponent to do something. This may mean that in an attack you say that you slice the other guy's head off, throw them tover a cliff, etc. Instead of saying that you do these things, you must say that you attempt to do them. For example in the above situation, I would say that I try to grab you in hopes that I could hurl you over a cliff. There is a very fine line between extreme skill and PPing, and until you realize exactly where that line appears please try to stay away from it.

Both of these things are illegal in just about any RP battle and you should quickly learn how to avoid them. If at any time you need to question an opponent's move or confront them, you should use OOC (Out Of Character) chat. Simply say something to the effect of "OOC: Sorry, but what exactly did you just do?" To designante action after an OOC interjection, use IC (In Character) to begin your own move. Example: "IC: The young swordsman began his next attack by jumping high into the air..." Note that it is not a good idea to fill RP battles with OOC-only chat. The mods may look at this as spam, and will probably delete/close the battle topic if this occurs. Be aware that during certain rps/rp battles a thread may be made for simply this purpose.

Does that clear things up a bit for you noob, because next time I won't be so nice. You made me laugh so hard I almost cried when you actually said that you didn't pp and that you have seem situations where people have been thrown into walls and such and it not be pp.

Either the set up was not avoidable and it was deemed not pp, or there were just other rpers.....foolish and ignorant like yourself, who also were powerplaying. Set and done.

Screw the term "flamed". Ypu've just been pwned, not only that...literally schooled(hard body)

I'm sorry to tell you, but even with your edit, you still pped in that post. As I said before, it is not about how you do it, or the damage caused.........

Lastly, when you get a chance respond to my post, because it is rather annoying to attack others, talk about challenges and fighting and then NOT post when you are attacked yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back