• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"The World" As We Know It (.hack//) (Sign-up and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
*rubs spot between eyes*

Ok, let me try to handle this.

sephiroth, Shattered is right. That is technically power playing. (controlling another player's actions) You can't do that to players controlled by others, only to those that you make up. When you post interactions with other characters, you have to give them openings so that they can reply, defend themselves, attack, etc.

Example:

He swung his lance out at her, watching to see if she would be able to dodge it in time.

This is a good example, because it's giving the other person a chance to choose to dodge it, or let it hit them. Yes, that might seem boring, but that's just how it is. Also, remember that neither of you are invincible, so you have to let some hits strike you.

But Shattered sort of explained it already, so consider this one a shorter, not as complete one.

Just try not to let it happen again in the future.

Plus, thanks for having this discussion here and not in the actual rp.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
Okay then. I just said a little bit of this in the RP, but let me say it here.

I'm sorry and I would like to apologise to Shattered and especially Mesmerized, it was not my intention to use PP in any way during the RP, and I'm sorry that it came out as that. I hope that we could just end this, ugly little argument between us, and to continue with the RP.

mesmerized

I'm glad you all resolved this while I was gone. I had a few problems with my electricity the last couple days, so I appoligize for not being around to post.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sooory to tell you, but I am following the rules of .hack. You know what Renegki is?? It is impossible to break out of it. The system stops your character, and you are open to attack, not to mention extra damage. Get serious man. Like Every Heart said, and I'll tell you the same. We are not invincible, you gotta take some hits, and there some thing you just can't get out of. Duh...........

@Sephiroth2

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
Sooory to tell you, but I am following the rules of .hack. You know what Renegki is?? It is impossible to break out of it. The system stops your character, and you are open to attack, not to mention extra damage. Get serious man. Like Every Heart said, and I'll tell you the same. We are not invincible, you gotta take some hits, and there some thing you just can't get out of. Duh...........

@Sephiroth2

But it's perfectly okay to gang up on one character. At least give me a chance!

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lol it is .hack, that is different from rules of a game, and it happens in .hack. Besides your character is like "ZOMG I'll keel JoO!!!" If you want out, then run, get killed, or figure out a way to beat me and Tidu in an rp battle..........

An umm Crisis Break, by the looks of it you are taking about battles from the first "The World" game. In R2, the monsters just walk around and you engage them. There are no glyphs, or circles to fight enemies anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back