• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"The World" As We Know It (.hack//)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Walking across the plain, Ceon only thought about all the things that had happened during the year. He had become a legend since beating those player killers. He hadn't lost yet and he wouldn't plan on it. Suddenly several monters popped up to confront him. Ceon unsheathed his daggers and ran at them head first. He would beat them easily. Moving in, Ceon bob and weaved around attacks. He then slashed one monster about three times, ending it. Suddenly he turned 160 degrees and yelled "Spin twister."
Ceon spun around rapidly, slicing the monster up until it was deleted. "Nice try." He said as he continued his walk.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OCC: Listen Shattered, I'd like to apologise for my last post. I'm sorry that it came off as PP.I also want to deeply apologise to Mesmerized. Just want to say sorry that it came as all of this.

--------------------------------------------

Sleif looked towards the one known as Blyz, as noticed that she was staring at him. He could tell that she was doing something maybe a spell or a move, but he wasn't quite sure what.
Then without warning, Blyz ran towards Sleif and began a flurry of moves onto him. The last part of the move was a somersault kick, but just before it connected, Sleif raised his sword to block the force of the attack.

The only problem was, it didn't completely cancel it out, and Sleif was sent flying across the room to a wall. Right when he was about to collide with said wall, Sleif used the force from the attack to gain some balance and to launch himself from the wall and back towards Blyz with his sword raised to attack her.

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
As her level jumped by a tiny margin, she approached the Beast Temple. She had not bothered to collect the symbol fragments, because, again, she had already gotten the item the first time through the level. Maybe she would chill behind the temple again, since it was the secret way to get to-

Laila's thoughts cut up as another player appeared on her radar. She ducked behind a pillar and watched a character, a twin blade by the looks of it, fighting some monsters. Her mouth twitched. She recognized Ceon, the one that had killed a bunch of Pkers once. At the time, she had been in Kestrel, and they always spoke of getting revenge on those that killed their comrades. Promptly after hearing this, she quit the guild three days later.

Why?

Revenge was boring.

xzer0x92

Yru's researchers say there are at least 5-6 pk parties here. Most of them in the lvl 50-60 range. This dungeon is also only 2 floors, so you take this one and I'll take the one below. We'll meet back in Mac Anu after

Zero replied, "Roger that." and ran forward. Upon opening the chim door, three twin blades just finished pking two of their victims party members. Before they finished, Zero said, "That won't due." Examining their data, they were all level 60. Seeing as how he was ten levels ahead of him, he said, "You guys better leave unless you want to be forced to leave."

Turning around, the leader said, "You cocky son of a . . ." He was cut off by Takuya's blades stabbing him in the chest. The two other members rushed in on him. Spinning around like he was dancing, Takuya easily dodged their attacks and defeated them. Helping up the victim, he said, "Now go on and get out of here." Continuing on the floor, Zero easily defeated the two remaining parties. Leveling up, he said, "Yes, I also got rich too haha." Suddenly, he got a short mail from Zeitx {The Pks on the Mac Anu server are all logging off or moving to Dol Done. When you're done in Dejected Opaque Fate meet me in Dol Dona.}

Writing back, he said {Ok, I'm on my way} Gating out, he appeared in Mac Anu. Walking back to the warp gate, he said, "At least one of them was on the blacklist. Hope I get lucky in Dol Dona." Inputting the area words, he was warped to Dol Dona.

Materializing in the city, he sat down on the steps and waited for his team mate.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The Shell Shocker hit, and it hit hard, but after her first chain of attacks, it looked like Slief was ready to get serious, or at least try and defend himself from being assaulted. This was all well and good with Blyz, and just as she guessed, Slief used his sword to block her somersault kick. The impact was still greater than the swords force against it, and he was sent hurtling backwards, towards a wall. “Well now this is getting…….if I dare say the word; fun.” She looked up, and saw that Slief had launched himself off the wall and was now flying towards her, sword out. As if such a tactic would work on Blyz. Rushing her head on was never a good idea, but then again, how was Slief supposed to know that?? This caused a quick frown from Blyz as she spun to the left and shot her wing out.

“Think again.” Her metal wing clashed with the Slief 's blade and the was a loud clanging noise as the sword bounced off her wing, and then she spun back around, and jumped up, skidding back as her wing scraped against the wall nearby. Her character was just full of secrets and this was what made fighting her so completely dangerous. Slief was in for it for sure. “How about this??” Still stuck up against the wall after doing a flip, Blyz raised her hand and fired off a barrage of fire balls…………..

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Lakria looked on ahead as Blyz managed to get on a highly offensive side in her battle with the AI, Sleif. Amusement came after the Shell Shocker, which Lakria had never seen before. It was a very innovative mood in Lakria's opinion. A smile came across her face, as she contemplated on whether or not to get out of the hiding.

As happy-go-lucky as her character was, she wasn't a fool. She wasn't just going to barge into a battle when her time wasn't ready. It would be like comitting suicide without cause. Contemplation was stuck on her mind wondering whether or not she should enter the battlefield. As much as she thought that this would be considered suicide, she was ready to enter the battlefield whether she was going to battle with Blyz or not, whether or not she was even going to battle.

Finally, she decided to enter the battlefield. "Blyz, that's enough. Stop your attack, Lakria wants to enter the battle with Sleif. Remember me, Blyz-kun? I'm Lakria! I have come out from the hiding. I couldn't help but enter a dungeon, but when I found out that you were here, ai ai ai, I figured that I must compete in battle with you. Who could give up this opportunity?" shouted Lakria was she landed with grace on the ground. A chuckle came out of her mouth, which she covered as her cheeks went red.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------

Sleif looked up as Blyz launched a barrage of fire balls into his direction. Smiling at a trick he had seen many times before, he easily raised his sword and with each slice stopped the fireballs from connecting with him.

On the floor now, Sleif started to walk towards Blyz, raising his left hand, he fired a stream of lightning at Blyz, which seemed to be homing in on her metallic wing.
During the attack, Sleif noticed another player step out, and trying to say something to Blyz. In a flash Sleif appeared infront of the person, and looked at them with percing red eyes.

"Unless, you want to get caught in the cross-fire, I suggest you stay back" Sleif said the last word in a different tone then he had normally used. He then turned back to Blyz as the stream of lightning got closer.

mesmerized

Shock? Was that what this feeling was? Cho felt the electricty moving through her real body, serging from her spine all the way down to her feet. She couldn't believe that someone had tried to PKK her in the middle of some of the most feared players in the world. Before her she only could see what appeared to be strands of data. Then she was a flash and she was again standing in the same spot she was before. The only difference was that she was on the floor looking up at Blyz and the unsuccesful PKKer going at it.

"I see.." Cho whispered to herself. When put into a position like this her first though would be to emerge in an all out war. However, she could see where she wasn't needed, or wanted for that matter. Pulling herself up she looked on to the battle, amused somewhat but indeed pissed that anyone could get that close to her to annihilate her. A smirk went across her face when the boy was sent flying into a wall, if only he could experience that pain in the real world Cho would feel happy.

There was no chance she'd interupt this battle, but in all irony someone would be rude enough to do it instead. Cho knew that it was never safe to barge into a battle like that, no matter the situation.. that is unless.. you were sure you're level was atleast double what theirs was. Pure determintation, and a little bit of strategy (a few good items as well), gives anyone a big boost of power no matter what level. She was sure both Blyz and the other player had this. Yet, another female player wanted some action as well. Couldn't she just wait her turn like everyone else?

Cho dare not say anything, instead she kept a watchful eye and remained silent.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Blyz, that's enough. Stop your attack, Lakria wants to enter the battle with Sleif. Remember me, Blyz-kun? I'm Lakria! I have come out from the hiding. I couldn't help but enter a dungeon, but when I found out that you were here, ai ai ai, I figured that I must compete in battle with you. Who could give up this opportunity?" Lakria?? Blyz thought about her words for a second, and smiled. Lakria and Blyz had something in common that was very fascinating as for their players, and this made Blyz nod, but first watched her plan succeed. Because there were so many fire balls coming at Slief, he of course did not dodge them, but instead chose to hit them, and cancel out damage from the magick attack. The funny thing was that almost all of Blyz’s moves had some kind of glitch, just not big enough for her to be sought after my admins. She began counting down.

A stream of lightning was fired at her wing, and as this happened, the countdown continued. Rushing forward, and keeping an eye on her HP which was still at 10, she got smart and quickly used an elven Drop to restore her MP, and let the lightning crash into her wing. She kept moving. “This wing does wonders,” and it did. The wing Blyz had took physical magickal attacks, by using the same amount MP to stop them, and halved physical damage when hit. “Time’s up Slief.” She targeted Lakria, and a purple ring formed around Slief.

“Too bad for you. You used your weapon to interact with my fire balls. Because of that you are now caught in slow Renegki. Pety much you can’t move for 5 seconds, and have the effects of being in a Rengekiable state surrounding you……which means,” She jumped up and pulled out her scythe. “Reaper’s Dance!!!! Heyy Lakria get him too!!!”

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Hehe! Lakria will attack, too! Thank this game that I have the highest attack of all the classes! With my Nodachi, I will definetly have the advantage in this battle. Sleif, taste my Murakumo Thunder Attack!" shouted Lakria as she sent out her thunder attack from her Nodachi sword.

She anticipated to see the result of her attack. She had followed as instructured from Blyz, who told her to attack Sleif. There was something weird about this character, however. Each attack from Sleif felt abnormal, as if not from a player at all. There was something interesting about Sleif, and one of Lakria's main goals in this battle was to discover what exactly this character was doing.

Although Lakria had before objected to destroying characters unless they had done something wrong, this time it was a different situation. This was for solely informational purposes, as well as for the purpose of entertainment. A smirk came across Lakria's face as she held the grip of her sword tightly.

Some of the purple hair had covered her face, but she quickly blew it off with a blow of her breath. "This is going to be interesting, isn't it?" stated Lakria.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
When Kisuke arrived at Lumina Cloth, he decided to participate instead of watch the matches. He'd need some serious training. And Team members at that. Well, he could always go alone....and probably lose. He walked back to the Chaos Gate. Time to train.....

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------

Sleif had a frozen smile on his face, as he waited for the two characters to attack him. "They have no idea, of the power they face!" he thought.

It was then that he saw Blyz jump into the air holding her scythe in her hands, he also saw the character that interupted the fight a few seconds ago, start to charge towards him.

"I warned that character not in interrupt us. Now she will see why!" Sleif thought again. With just a few feet between himself and Blyz, Sleif easily broke free of Blyz's slow Renegki, looking up to her Sleif raised his sword and blocked her scythe, using another of his thunder attacks, he sent the wave through his own sword and thus into Blyz's scythe, while at the same time he raised his free hand towards the approaching character and fired another thunder attack at her.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
A colossal burst of flames perched around the unsuspecting goblin, searing its flesh as the creature danced frantically in its last moments. Within the blink of an eye it dissipated from the field before its hunter, her prey now transformed into a wooden chest, bulky and alone amongst the yellow glyphs that levitated behind it. With a tap on the treasure, the chest popped open, revealing a petty prize for defeating a petty enemy. Azo sighed. "What a disappointment.." she murmured, beginning to approach yet another glyph for a feistier enemy.

Awards
Zeitx quickly looked at the short mail Zero had sent and entered the Chaos gate.

-The Celestial City: Dol Done-

The lush, green scenery greeted Zeitx's eyes as he exited the Chaos gate. This change was greatly welcomed after spending many days in Mac Anu. Walking towards the main part of town, he spotted his friend and called out to him. "Hey Zero! Lets head on over to Unknown Fool's Utopia. We should be done with this stupid 'head hunt' soon since two whole divisions of Moon Tree our wiping through this server." With that, he turned around and headed back to the Chaos Gate. He inputted the key words and went through.

-Unknown Fool's Utopia-

"Forest type...5 floors...about 4 confirmed parties that are pks..." Zeitx was mumbling off information that was being sent to him, expecting Zero to at least pick snippets of it. As Zeitx was speaking he could hear summon yell "Tempest Blast!" in the distance. Instinctively, he sidestepped to the right and dodged the shot. "Who the hell shot that!" Zeitx yelled in the direction of the attack. From the shadows of the trees came an Adept Rogue with long reddish hair holding a strange steam gun with no bayonet.

"Richter..." Zeitx said in an annoyed, yet vaguely angry voice, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Me? Oh I thought I'd catch up on some Pking and GP farming =P" said Richter. "I see you're still working like a dog for Zelkova lol, why don't you come joing Kestrel?"

"Please tell me you're joking! I still don't get why you joined them..." Zeitx said between his teeth as he pull out his fans. "Zero...take care of his partner, Darth. He's a Flick Reaper, so be careful. Oh, and both these guys have bounties on them btw." he wispered to his own partner.

At this point Richter switched to his Twin Blades and got into a battle stance, "Like my new blades? Last time I checked, you've always wanted these..."

Zeitx's eyes widened at the sight of the strange Twin Blades. Unlike other pairs, which consisted of identical blades, the swords in this set were both different. One was long and built like a Katana, while the other was about the length of a short sword. "The Blades of Symphonia...Amazing..." said Zeitx, who was in a momentary state of awe (something that usually happened when he saw rare 'shiny' things.) Snapping out of it, he recomposed himself and charged Richter. "Once you're through those are mine!" Richter dodged Zeitx's fan swipe and said, "Sorry, but I've gotten much stronger!" The red haired Adept Rogue then lunged toward Zeitx, slashing his left arm. "It would be a very bad mistake thinking you can beat me :p" said Richter as he prepared to strike again.

ooc: Will post a template for Richter later. For now, here is a pic: Richter (Note: Hair is a dark red instead of pale pink)

xzer0x92

Zero...take care of his partner, Darth. He's a Flick Reaper, so be careful. Oh, and both these guys have bounties on them btw.

Smiling after hearing that he will get rich, he said, "This will be fun." Examining the player data of Darth, Zero sighed and commented, "Level 78, shit. 7 levels stronger then me. This is gunna be one hell of a fight."

Seeing the bounty hunter not moving, Darth charged him and said, "Get your head together hunter." With a charged attack, the Flick Reaper sent a dozen slashes toward his opponent.

Summoning his twin blades just in time, he blocked the attack but was sent flying towards the wall. Ricocheting, the Reaper appeared right in front of him and said, "You're weak. Reaper's Dance!" Snapping back just in time, Zero managed to block this attack. As soon as Darth landed, he made his move.

Using his speed, Zero ran circles around the pker and started slashing away. As the combo continued, Zero was a black blur and his blades became silver lightning. Unable to move, Darth said, "Damn. How can a weakling like you have this much speed and attack?"

Answering, the twin blade said, "It's about time I finish you off now! Rengeki! Ghost Falcon!" Finishing he was shocked to see Darth still standing. Smirking, he said, "I'm still standing hunter. Prepare to die!" Rushing him, he swung with his scythe. Jumping back, Zero pushed off the wall and blocked the attack. Spinning around, he got his other blade and drove it thru the Reaper's chest.

When he dematerialized, Zero smirked and said, "Level 74. Thanks for the exp and gp haha."

OOC: Alright Zane. Your turn

Awards
"It would be a very bad mistake thinking you can beat me :p"

Zeitx gritted his teeth as Richter taunted him with his swords. 'This...isn't good...he has grown stronger...those blades help a lot as well.' Zeitx though as he pointed one fan towards his enemy. "OrLei Zane!" Streams of light sprang from his fan and rushed Richter. The red haired Adept Rogue stood his ground and when the spell was near he slashed. One swipe his sword negated the spell on contact. "Well...thats interesting =/ Your spell was rather weak. Guess its my turn! Sword Dance!" Richter caught Zeitx off-guard and landed the weapon skill, which caused Zeitx to fly back and hit the wall of the battle area.

"I can't fight him up front..." Zeitx said as he pulled himself up, "I need to trap him..." He then dashed away as Richter attempted to stab him. Quickly turning, Zeitx gracefully waved his fans and said, "OrZan Rom!" Large tornados began to spin around Richter, effectively trapping him. "Damnit!! I can't cut through this!" Richter yelled through the gale. Smiling to himself, Zeitx switched to his Sythe and rushed in as the spell wore off. "Heavenly Wheel!!" Richter, who was already greatly damaged from the wind spell, was blown away by the sythe skill. "Feh...looks like your partner took mine out. No way I'm doing 2 on one. So I'll see you later =p" Richter then left the area before Zeitx could respond. "Well...that takes care of them...Lets check out the other floors." he said to Zero. With that, Zeitx walked on without another word.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Blyz miscalculated, and blocked the shot, but she moved in the wrong dirction, and at the last second, her wing caught the rest of the blow, and she was knocked backwards into a pillar. It actually dented, and digitized after doing so. She looked on at Slief and smiled, using an item to heal herself, since the entire fight she had only been barely alive with 10 HP as it was. Blyz was finished. She could have continued the fight, but it would all have been pointless. She never fought for no reason, and though not known to the others, her reason for this fight was valid, and she had the information she wanted. “I thought so before, but that was all I needed to know for my Alpha stage to be complete.

“Hey don’t fight him right now. You can’t win. Don’t push your luck.” She looked t everyone who was still present. “Nice meeting those of you whom I haven’t met. Ss for you, she pointed to Slief, I know more than you as a non-player really can fathom.” She walked to the doors, and waved. “I have business to attend to.”

She gated out, with out ever using the warp point to do so…….

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Bankai was walking in the tunnels when he noticed a disturbance ahead. He continued to walk towards the disturbance. He stayed behind the wall in the door way to get a fell of the situation. There where 4 players 1 of which he couldn't see due to the fact the three other players where blocking the view. One of the players a male edge punisher began to talk "Well well well if it ain't a pretty little newb. You know pretty girl like you in a place like this all alone could get in a load of trouble right guys!" The player to his left a male Lord Partizan answered his friend, "Yeah. Could lose her pretty little head or rare items. Heheheh HAHAHA! Right am I right!" The last one the female Flick Reaper on right of the male edge punisher. "Exactly. Shouldn't have made a character like that gigigigigi lets PK this newb!" They all rushed at the female player he couldn't see. "Ayeeeeeee. Some body help me!" 'Thats my cue' With that Bankai attacked.

A few moments later the three PKers where on the ground and grey. Bankai looked around searching for the newbie but found no sight of her and turned to leave but instead got a face full breasts. "Gyahhh! What the hell!?" Bankai crawled back wards extremely quickly and turned to the person who just did that. He turned to see a female Shadow warlock with black hair with pink highlights a design that showed her "assets" and large green eyes. He just gapped at her 'my god! who designs a character like that!?' She smiled brightly "Ah! you must be the legendary Master Bankai. As the newest member of Trifle I was assigned to find any people the guild doesn't have stuff on.:)" 'Them again. Why am I not surprised.' "Well If thats all I am gone. Don't expect me to say stuff about myself." As Bankai turns to leave she taps him on the shoulder "NOW WHAT!" Bankai started to lose his cool but he found himself in marshmallow hell. 'marshmallow Hell damn...it...' with that he was slowly losing consciences. "No Not Marshmallow hell!" Bankai pushed her away and ran like the hounds of hell where on his tale. "Was it something I said?" she mumbled to herself

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Lakria felt some sort of impact overwhelm her body. As soon as those words of relief fell from Blyz's mouth, Lakria stood right back up and decided to abandon this fight. "Is the reason she came out here the same reason I came here? Sleif is a very interesting character, but I musn't push it to the point where fighting even more is suicide. For now, I'll retreat!" thought Lakria to herself.

She looked at Sleif once more and her eyebrows were lifted in a happy disposition. "I'm sorry, Sleif-kun, but I have to leave you for now. I'll see to you later. Adios amigo!" shouted Lakria as she ran towards the exit of the dungeon and teleported out of the area.

Thoughts were running through her head, as she teleported out of there. "Two new people I've met today. The latter is what seems like an AI, and the first one reminds me of myself for some reason. Anyway, when I spot those two again, I'll be sure to gather so more information on them. I can't, however, let that go through my head, I also want to make Laila one of my friends," thought Lakria with a smile on her face as she exited the area.

Where she went, one might be tempted to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back