• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"The World" As We Know It (.hack//)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------

Sleif watched as his two 'opponents', Blyz and Lakria, both decided to leave and purposely end the battle.
"Well, those two are interesting!" Sleif said as he made his way over to were Blyz had made contact, with the then pillar, and picked up a piece that had survived. "Very interesting!" he said as he gripped the piece of data, before it finally digitized in his hand.

"It seems that no one else would like to fight me. So I will take my leave!" he said with a bow, as he turned to the exit and disappeared.
As Sleif walked out side, his mind continued to make possibilities. "Those two, were trying to examine data during the fight, as was I. That player known as Blyz was examing me, but also something else I have not figured out yet. And that other player, I believe her name was Lakria, was examing both myself and Blyz! Those two are very interesting, and I'm sure I will meet them again!" Sleif said, just before he gated out himself.

mesmerized

Cho looked on in disgust. This fight had been nothing that she was happy with. It had no end and no victor. In the end, to her, it was pointless and a waste of her time. Heading off to the gate she didn't do as much as look back. Frustration was her biggest emotion right now. With that, she warped out.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Le’nell was looking through his long list of emails and found that none of them were anything that looked to be important. “Damn, where is it?? He said that I was supposed to…..”, he scrolled down. “Oh, never mind.” The email was from a player by the name of Oricuke45. It read as follows.

Yeah Blyz, I no I took longer than expected, but with all the system admins on my tail things got more than a little difficult. It is a month overdo, but I already know that time really doesn’t matter to you, just that you wanted it before it fell into the wr.

“What the hell??” He scrolled down and saw another message.

ong hands.

Sorry about that, I was in math class, and got caught. Anyway, the items are secured and you know where to meet me if you want them. See you there, or maybe not.

Now logged in, Blyz immediately went to Hidden Forbidden Radiation and waited for her friend to arrive. She hadn’t much to do that day, so it wasn’t a surprise that she got there before Oricuke45 did.

xzer0x92

Seeing the enemy ditch, Zero said, "Damn. I could have gotten a lot of money from that guy. Oh well."

"Well...that takes care of them...Lets check out the other floors."

Hearing his partner's remark, Zero nodded and followed Zeitx. Upon opening the chim door, a female shadow warlock screamed as she was pked. The scream made Zero's eyes widen and become blank as he recalled his sister getting pked which resulted her from quitting "The World." Now, he rarely sees her. Snapping back into reality, Zero said, "Now I know why I became a bounty hunter. It's to kill scum like you!"

Summoning his blades, he rushed the three pkers and said, "Burn in Hell!!!! Ghost Falcon!" Finishing off one of his victims, he started to run circles around the remaining two. Becoming a black blur once again, the white lightning started slashing the pkers. Hearing their yells, the hunter said, "Now you know what it feels like to be pked by someone stronger then you! Rengeki, Gale Blade!" As soon as the enemies disappeared, Zero started to calm down and said, "Sorry Zeitx. It's just that those guys hit a nerve. Let's keep going."

As he continued to walk, he said to himself, "Sakura, I miss you big sis."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Lakria, having run away and logging out, short thereafter, logged back in. She teleported herself into Hidden Honor Cathedral. In this area was a seemingly abandoned cathedral, which showed no signs of destruction or anything, just a feeling of emptiness. There was an aura about it, however, that made it mysterious, it quite overwhelmed Lakria.

A curious expression crossed her face. She explored this cathedral, something however, also told her something was awaiting her. She become worried, due to the fact that she is currently a level 80, and if there was something beyond her level, it might have been out of control. She looked around to view that there were inscribings on the wall, but not within her understanding. It perplexed her, but she decided to screencap that outside the game, so that she could get a better understanding ot it. Right now, it just looked like a bunch of lines and polygons.

"That certainly is interesting, right now, though, it just seems too quiet," cried Lakria.

A noise was heard in the distance resembling walking sounds.

"Maybe, I spoke too soon," said Lakria with a look of concern in her face.

The walking noises approached her with no signs of stopping. "Lakria, I had a feeling that you'd be here," cried a voice of a man.

"No, not you. What are you doing here?" asked Lakria with a deep look of shock on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back