• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The X-Blade, Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D... Connected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Smile said:
So long as the Hearts/Memories are connected, at least.
Oh yeah, seems Memories are a real powerful plot device in KH right after the heart itself.

Smile said:
Now I'm curious xD
Not really that big thing...I just read too fast and saw a did were actually stands a didn't. ;)

Radar said:
So are some of you guys saying that the x-blade formed the kk and the ikk that mickey found?
Indeed, some theorize that the KK and KKD were formed from the remains of the x-blade because that ugly thing had two KKs in it's main design.

Smile said:
Soul Eater. And it's a concept video, nothing to be taken literally. I do think it shows that there's a bond between Ven and Riku as well, though.
Aww...now that's a point...just how many bonds formed that clingy puppy...^_^
On another note...it may perhaps also lead over to your assumption that there's something with Riku and Vanitas...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh yeah, seems Memories are a real powerful plot device in KH right after the heart itself.

Even more powerful. They seem to be what keeps the Sense of Self intact even in the absence of a Heart and in THEIR absence, the Heart's "broken".

Aww...now that's a point...just how many bonds formed that clingy puppy...^_^
On another note...it may perhaps also lead over to your assumption that there's something with Riku and Vanitas...

I personally believe that when it comes to Riku, Nomura actually keeps his mouth shut. He just says it all about Sora and Ven and only gives in-game implications about Riku xD;;; So yeah.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I personally think that the Kingdom Key and the Kingdom Key D got together to make make the X-Blade, not the other way around. Think of it this way:

Say the DtD opened, and the KK and the IKK were still the X-Blade. If that were true, then there would be no way to close the DtD. So, my theory is that when a Heart of Pure Light and Pure Darkness clash into a fusion, the Keyblade of the RoL (A.K.A. the KK) and the Keyblade of the RoD (A.K.A. the KKD) are drawn to the power of the newly fused Heart, and the power of this new Heart binds the KK and the IKK together to form the X-Blade. Thus, in some event the X-Blade got destoryed, the KK and the IKK would return to their original realms.

Not a bad theory, huh?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I personally think that the Kingdom Key and the Kingdom Key D got together to make make the X-Blade, not the other way around. Think of it this way:

Say the DtD opened, and the KK and the IKK were still the X-Blade. If that were true, then there would be no way to close the DtD. So, my theory is that when a Heart of Pure Light and Pure Darkness clash into a fusion, the Keyblade of the RoL (A.K.A. the KK) and the Keyblade of the RoD (A.K.A. the KKD) are drawn to the power of the newly fused Heart, and the power of this new Heart binds the KK and the IKK together to form the X-Blade. Thus, in some event the X-Blade got destoryed, the KK and the IKK would return to their original realms.

Not a bad theory, huh?

Only both Keyblades that were involved being Ven and Van's seem to have originated in the Realm of Light. So.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Not a bad theory, huh?

So...that would make the KK and KKD not the remains of the x-blade, but it's ingredients beside the two needed hearts...not bad, that thought.

Edit: Were it really Void Gear and Wayward Wind which were used...or just Van's and Ven's hearts?

Edit2:
Smile said:
Even more powerful. They seem to be what keeps the Sense of Self intact even in the absence of a Heart and in THEIR absence, the Heart's "broken".
Yea, I think that's it...and memories are what form an own sense of self => Examples, Roxas, Naminé and Xion. They had no memories and developed an own, independent sense of self because of own memories they made.

Smile said:
I personally believe that when it comes to Riku, Nomura actually keeps his mouth shut. He just says it all about Sora and Ven and only gives in-game implications about Riku xD;;; So yeah.

Hmph...and MX says "Eraqus you sly fox", that sentence should apply to Nomura and Vanitas as well...lol

Last edited:

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Only both Keyblades that were involved being Ven and Van's seem to have originated in the Realm of Light. So.

So...that would make the KK and KKD not the remains of the x-blade, but it's ingredients beside the two needed hearts...not bad, that thought.

That is correct sir, and thank you very much.

Edit: Were it really Void Gear and Wayward Wind which were used...or just Van's and Ven's hearts?

Only the Hearts were used, not the Heart's Keyblades. After all, Ven could still use a normal Keyblade inside Vanitas when he used the X-Blade.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
What does it mean about Roxas Duel Wielding inside of Sora while Sora was also Wielding? XD

^You raise a good point. Still, I never said that the Keyblades of the wielders were the ingredients. All you need is the KK, the IKK, and the power of the new Heart to tie them together. I never mentioned anything about the original Keyblades of the wielders

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually I was debunking "what you saw" as being actual Keyblades xD;;; since until Vanitas is properly retconned into the mess, SoRo have only two Keyblades between them.

Uhh...didn't we agree that keyblades can exist on many places at once?
However, I think in the Sora-Roxas-battle in KH II only Sora's keyblade was a "real" one, the other two were manifested by Roxas's own memories of "his" keyblades.
Heck, Roxas and Naminé even retained their appearances because of their memories of them after fusing with their counterparts.

One, just one time I'm going to repeat myself *wanna have opinions...lol*

Smile said:
Yea, I think that's it...and memories are what form an own sense of self => Examples, Roxas, Naminé and Xion. They had no memories and developed an own, independent sense of self because of own memories they made.

Smile said:

Hmph...and MX says "Eraqus you sly fox", that sentence should apply to Nomura and Vanitas as well...lol

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Uhh...didn't we agree that keyblades can exist on many places at once?
However, I think in the Sora-Roxas-battle in KH II only Sora's keyblade was a "real" one, the other two were manifested by Roxas's own memories of "his" keyblades.
Heck, Roxas and Naminé even retained their appearances because of their memories of them after fusing with their counterparts.

That's basically why I said it was debunking it. Vanitas and Ven having their "Keyblades" mean squat - they could've been Memories of those Keyblades, like Roxas Duel Wielding because that's what he remembered.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's basically why I said it was debunking it. Vanitas and Ven having their "Keyblades" mean squat - they could've been Memories of those Keyblades, like Roxas Duel Wielding because that's what he remembered.

Ah, so we're on the same line here...

...and what about my other "assumptions"?

On a side note...I'll never see you under "active users", are you using stealth mode? ^_^

Pratiko

Awards
I always thought that the KK was just the blank state of the Keyblade ._.

Stars

リク
I always thought that the Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D was a completed version of X-blade, but it seem unlikely...

Lindaxe

yeah the whole roxas duel wielding thing confuses me. I can't decide whether its because of Xion or because of Ventus. Technically, shouldn't Xion not be able to wield a keyblade in the first place, cause she doesn't have a heart?

Pianoajd2

yeah the whole roxas duel wielding thing confuses me. I can't decide whether its because of Xion or because of Ventus. Technically, shouldn't Xion not be able to wield a keyblade in the first place, cause she doesn't have a heart?

It's not a true keyblade. It's a direct result from copying sora's abilities. In short, her keyblade is a fake, a copy, a "sham."

Crystal

Silver Member

Her keybalde is fake...xD

Lindaxe

Okay, I thought as much. I was just confused because I don't think a fake keyblade should be able to gather hearts.

There definitely should be a connection between the KK's and the X-blade... they look too much alike for there not to be. I mean, it is MADE of Kingdom Keys lol there's gotta be a connection somewhere.

Also on the topic of keyblades... I noticed the void gear looks kinda like the soul eater and WttD. its got the whole red/black theme with the creepy blue eye. Possible connection there?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
A connection is implied, yes, if you look closely you'll also notice a "creepy blue eye" on Master Xehanort's keyblade.
...and there´s still Vanitas's full bodysuit...compare it to Riku's dark mode and voilá you have even more implications.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back