• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Master Xehanort is not the true villan of BBS...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
^^We'll the game is coming out waaaaaay next year so all we have is theories to keep us occupied.

A

Audo

A mere idea. He didn't denote it as a theory. Just the possibility.
Personally though, i find more evidence to support that then the DS thing either way.

A

Audo

Personally though, i find more evidence to support that then the DS thing either way.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well there is the fact that Xehanort has been the main villian in every game so far, so why change it now.

KH1: Xehanort's Heartless
COM: Xehanort's Heartless in RR
KH2: Xemnas
358/2 Days: Riku in the form of Xehanort's Heartless
Coded: Unknown member is most likely Xehanort in some way
BBS: Master Xehanort
KH3: Xehanort as a complete being.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
^Exactly, no reason at all. So I expect to reach the end of BBS and once again fight the old, bald version of Xehanort. Now all we need is a female Xehanort.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Okay, anyone think it's possible that the good guys aren't really good guys? Maybe VAT, being just apprentices, make some bad choices, I mean think about it, Somehow Xemnas obtained Aqua's armor, and Terra has the yellow eyes. We have no idea what happened to Ven, but we Do know that for some reason he wants to be erased. Maybe it's not as simple as good and evil this time. Think that's a possibility?

Awards
Is that not what the whole "DS is the Main villain" thing essentially is?

He didn't dress it up with evidence or anything, since, in his words, that wouldn't be "evidence," but stating it as a possibility asserts that he indeed believes it to be a valid theory.

An idea, a theory, whatever word of your choice. This is not scientific inquiry here, folks, just simple vocab that by all means applies.

Well there is the fact that Xehanort has been the main villian in every game so far, so why change it now.

KH1: Xehanort's Heartless
COM: Xehanort's Heartless in RR
KH2: Xemnas
358/2 Days: Riku in the form of Xehanort's Heartless
Coded: Unknown member is most likely Xehanort in some way
BBS: Master Xehanort
KH3: Xehanort as a complete being.
Do you know that the DS is not a Xehanort, per chance?

Again, going along with the whole virus idea. DS, the true Xehanort, goes to MX (whatever his name would be before that, who knows. Or even if his name still was MX), then to Terra forming the Xehanort we know. Then as Xehanort's Heartless (essentially a possessed form of Terra's heart), goes to Riku.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I like the whole idea of MX+ Terra+ DS= Xehanort[ATW's apprentice]

It fits better and not having DS as such a useless character. Besides why make him or IT so hidden? So mysterious? I've been saying this a lot. Why would they not show a character's face if we DON'T recgonize them? Think about it. They never showed Xemnas till finally when KH2 was released because he had a face similar to Xehanort's Heartless which would have gave ideas. Normura likes to keep us guessing. DS just cannot be a 'guardian' or a 'apprentice'. He has to be more then that. I also agree with the whole why shouldn't MX be the true villan of BBS since he looked so evil in BBS and DS was just a mere distraction? Well who knows? DS might have taken control of him or somehow[even know it doesn't look like it] but hey its a secret ending its not suppose to be obvious that someone's being controlled or not. But there has to be way more to the story around the ending[the scene of KH2: Final Mix]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back