• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things on Roxas's Fingures?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CougarsforJesus

It's cloth. Many people cosplay and when someone cosplays as Roxas, they make those accessories from cloth... ^___^

I admire that you brought up that question though, not caring how simple of a question it sounded. Plus, many people may not now... ^___^

State

Awards
A random design T. Nomura made? There's no mystery behind it, only that since he has white in a hand, black in another hand and a person is between his two hands, its to suggest he's in-between light and dark, rather, he is twilight.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I haven't paid much attention to his fingers, but it could be cloth. But, what type of fabric, Fleece, Cotton, or something else.

X

xxKingdomHeroxx

i found that cloth would always fall off to easily either to tight or to loose so i used electrical tape lol at first it was hard to bend my fingers but after awhile i got use to it and it was easier to bend them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back