• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on Re:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathkeeper77

Ok everyone who got the game, wut are ur thoughts on the RE:CoM. I have to say the game play and the new sleights are pretty cool. I just beat Sora's story and it was pretty cool fighting Maluxia. I just started Riku's story. The voices i have to say are a bit surprising than i thought. The voice of Vexen was pretty much wut i thought but Lexaus was pretty good. Any problems or things yall think was unexpected or disappointing.

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm really Impressed by the voice acting really.
the Gameplay and how they left everything as it is.
I'm also Glad they didn't edit Any parts of the game what so ever.
the Deaths of two Members are really Awesome!
I though for sure They edited Vexens death and Zexions, but they didn't.
So yea!
Awesome game!

7PurePrincesses

Ummm, shouldn't this be under the Official Re:CoM in North America Thread?

But anyway, I loooove the game. I haven't had time to play it in a while, so I'm in the last floor on Sora's story.

U2crazy2000

I hate how Marluxia's name is pronounced Mar-loosha! I think Marluxia is a cool character but the way they say his name sucks. Everyone else was satisfying. I am really looking forward to see how these and the rest of the org. members interact in days. Especially the part about Roxas going to Castle Oblivion.

anti-form137

I don't have it but it looks decent. though the mags are giving it suckish reviews. Playstation magazine gives it a 2 out of 5 stars, but they just ragged on the gameplay. I'm hoping to get it for Christmas.

A

Azrael

I don't have it but it looks decent. though the mags are giving it suckish reviews. Playstation magazine gives it a 2 out of 5 stars, but they just ragged on the gameplay. I'm hoping to get it for Christmas.

It did poorly on outdated graphics

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Uhhhh the game came out 2 years ago :/ Its understandable that the graphics are a little out dated.

rikus_dawn

I thought the Japan one was a little better and to be honest I thought the US one was going to horrible mostly because of Soras' voice actor but I thought it was alright (Except Namines' voice) and also I thought it was too easy especialy Reverse Rebirth. But overall I thought it was a great game especialy when Marluxia revealed his face for the first time, man I was laughing so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back