• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (2010)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberVIII

I really,really want to see it again, but I haven`t been able to. I seriously love this movie! Maybe I`ll get to go later this week. I hope so. How much better is it in 3D?

Honestly, not that much different. I saw it twice, the first time regular, and the second in 3D. I didn't notice a big change. And those 3D glasses give me a headache. :/ My head's too big. xD

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It cost me another £2. You can either look at it as "Oh wow, a whole new dimension for a couple of quid" or "Why pay that when I can watch the same film without a hassle of the glasses?"

I just went with it, since it does look very nice with all the layers and such. Except I kept wanting to dodge when cups got thrown towards the audience.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think this time I`m going to watch it in 3D. Now all I have to do is figure out when I can go. Hopefully soon, but definetly not tonight.

Wicked

absurdiam
It cost me another £2. You can either look at it as "Oh wow, a whole new dimension for a couple of quid" or "Why pay that when I can watch the same film without a hassle of the glasses?"

I just went with it, since it does look very nice with all the layers and such. Except I kept wanting to dodge when cups got thrown towards the audience.

It cost's a lot extra here....

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
its like 4$ extra at this one theater. AMC over here is like...shit 7$ more.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i rented it 2 days ago

ive watched it in english 4 times
2 times and spanish, and once in french

you cant make a british accent in spanish lmao

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I haven't been that pleased with Tim Burton's work since Sweeney Todd. This was a good movie, though. I liked it. But for the record, I'm an AlicexHatter shipper, and I was disappointed when I read the original script and saw what they left out of the movie.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
I watched it I felt it was an okay movie. I thought it would be more like the book. The 3d effects were a little overused imo. They could of used real objects in closeups. Some scenes the actors look very synthetic to their surroundings. Like the stand off between the Red and White Queen. I just wanted the craziness I had experienced in the novel, but couldn't really get it in the movie. Bit too strait edged. Those flashbacks Alice had of her younger days should have been the movie. I just don't want to admit I'm a bit disappointed at it .

And no it doesn't beat the 50's classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back